Can't find the original "yell here" thread.... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 21 Old 11-14-2005, 06:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
and I need it. So I started a new one. Come yell at your kids (or anyone else for that matter) here, so you can get all that anger and frustration out constructively. Or not so constructively. Just don't hit your computer monitor

So, here's my yell:

GO TO SLEEP! GO GO GO GO GO TO SLEEEEEP! I AM SO SICK AND I SO NEED SLEEP. THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO DECIDE THAT IT'S FUN TO WAKE UP AT 2AM AND STAY UP TILL 6ISH. AND IF YOU CLAW AT ME WITH THOSE LITTLE DAGGER NAILS ONE MORE TIME......

Ugh. I don't feel better. Maybe if it weren't 3am?

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 21 Old 11-14-2005, 06:34 AM

Thanks. Hope you get some sleep!

Here's mine:

WTF HAS HAPPENED TO YOU SINCE YOU TURNED 2??? DID YOU READ THE BOOK? YOU'VE TURNED INTO PSYCHO BABY FROM HELL!!! WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY DOING LIMP NOODLE ON THE FLOOR EVERY TIME YOU DON'T GET YOUR OWN WAY? YOU WEREN'T LIKE THIS TWO WEEKS AGO!! MY BODY IS MY BODY... I GET TO SAY IF I HAVE A BLANKET ON OR NOT. I GET TO TAKE A PEE IF I WANT ONE. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WANT ME TO HAVE ONE OR NOT... IT IS NOT YOUR DECISION TO MAKE.

WHY IS YOUR FATHER SUDDENLY A FREAKING SUPERHERO, ANYTHING HE DOES IS FREAKING MAGICAL, OH WOW DADA'S PUSHING THE STROLLER. WOOHOO!!! I PUSH THE STROLLER ALL THE TIME!!! DADA HAD A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!

AND SPEAKING OF WHICH, SLEEEEEEEEP DAMMIT!!! YOU DON'T NAP, AND YOU SLEEP MAYBE 10 HOURS AT NIGHT! THAT CAN'T BE NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU JUMP DOWN OFF MY LAP, COULD YOU NOT TAKE MY POOR CHEWED UP NIPPLE WITH YOU???? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK????

ENOUGH WITH THE "Not you only me" ALREADY. YOU SHOULD GET THAT ON A T-SHIRT.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GET DRESSED OR NOT. WE ARE ALREADY 20 MINUTES LATE!!!!! IT'S TEN DEGREES OUT, AND THE HEAT IS NOT ON. YOU SHOULD HAVE CLOTHING ON ANYWAY!

I KNOW YOU'RE BUSY DURING THE DAY AND ALL THAT, BUT PERHAPS IF YOU WOULD NURSE ON SOME SORT OF SCHEDULE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR IT ALL AT NIGHT. I'M AGING YOU KNOW, I NEED MY REST.

HERE'S A FREAKING RED ALERT: IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. THEY HAVE *GASP* NEEDS TOO. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???????

Geez.

That feels better.
#3 of 21 Old 11-15-2005, 12:39 PM

thismama,

#4 of 21 Old 11-15-2005, 01:51 PM

Oou what a good idea...my turn -

STOP THROWING FOOD ON THE FLOOR! ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKING BUG-BAIT!!

AND STOP MAKING ME PUT ON, TAKE BACK OFF, PUT BACK ON, YOUR HONEYPOT COSTUME!!! ON OR OFF!?!? YOU'RE DRIVING ME NUUUUTSSS!!

And to my 6 month old
STOP TEARING MY FREAKING EYES OUT!!
#5 of 21 Old 11-15-2005, 04:46 PM

Not my kids, but my father:

IT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU THAT YOU GOT YOUR "HIGH" FROM MAKING ALL OF US MISARABLE JUST BECAUSE YOU COULD - YOU WERE BIGGER, STRONGER, WE LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE, ATE YOUR FOOD AND YOU DID NOT HESTATE FOR A MOMENT TO POINT IT OUT!

GUESS WHAT?!?! NOW YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE, EATING MY FOOD - SO DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO INSTITUTE THE SAME FREAKING FEARFULL ATMOSPHERE HERE JUST BECAUSE YOU "CAN'T CONTROL" YOURSELF!

NODOBY HAS EXCUSES, REASONS EXCEPT YOU?!?! YOUR MOST TREASURED POSESSION IS YOUR PRIDE? YOU DEMAND RESPECT?!?! THEN GIVE SOME BACK DAMMIT!

AND YOU KNOW RESPECT IS NOT ABOUT WASHING OUR DISHES ALTHOUGH I KNOW HOW DIMINISHING THIS TASK MAY APPEAR TO YOU - YOU ARE "NO HOUSEWIFE" I NEVER ASK YOU TO WASH OUR DISHES! ALL I ASK IS TO TREAT EVERYBODY WITH RESPECT, EVEN <GASP> KIDS! YES, THOSE WHO "BY THIS AGE SHOULD HAVE HAD RESPECT BEATEN INTO THEM"!

IT'S NOT THAT EASY AT MY HOUSE - YOU HAVE TO DESERVE RESPECT, NOT JUST WAIT A FEW YEARS UNTIL YOU ARE OLDER THAN SOMEBODY AND THEN IT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED TO YOU!

A-a-ah... this feels so much better. I suspect I will be coming here again
#6 of 21 Old 11-15-2005, 07:19 PM

i know i will be here soon

i am due to have baby number 3 in 2 weeks and i also have the mil from HELL

she actually had a go at me less than 24 hours after dc 1 was born and didnt talk to me for 3 days, she used to call me selfish for not letting her take him out etc etc

now i am having HER first grandaughter (plus she has no daughters :eyeroll) so i know i will that horrible woman who denies her seeing ONLY grandaughter

they will not be invited over every day and when they do come 1 hour is PLENTY! even though they live an hour away 1 hour is still PLENTY!!

so - i WILL be back!
#7 of 21 Old 11-15-2005, 11:38 PM

Oh boy do I need this lately with a 4 yr old who argues everything with me, a two yr old who screams no all day and a teething 6 month old.

To my 4 yr old: NO. The freakin answer is NO. If I have to answer the same [email protected] question one mnore time I am gonna stab my ears out just so I dont have to hear you ask me anymore. It is NOT a freakin debate. I am the boss and I am SICK of arguing every single little thing with you. And for the love of god, just stop talking . You start at 6 am and go till 8 pm. My ears are bleeding. I can hear your voice in my sleep. All I want is 5 minutes of silence. PLEASE.
To my two yr old: WHY did I ever teach you the word NO???? WHY must you say it all day long???? Is there a quoto you must fill????/ And WHy must you hit me and scratch me all the time??? I dont hurt you, why do you hurt me????? JUST BE NICE. Be a calm civil human child for just one day.
To my 6 month old: MOMMY IS NOT A TEETHING Ring. I do not enjoy being bit when I am nursing. IT HURTS. And mommy does not want to nurse all freakin night long. I am not a robot...I actually need sleep in order to function. PLEASE JUST SLEEP.......

Tonia
#8 of 21 Old 11-16-2005, 01:06 AM

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! (That is all I ever want to scream and I want to scream it often)

The first rule of homeschooling: water the plants! :
#9 of 21 Old 11-16-2005, 01:24 AM

I love this thread. Oh I can SOOOOOOOOO relate!

Sleep: We don't need sleep. We eat wonderful healthy food and turn it into raw sugar energy as if they had us hooked to an IV drip of freaking Kool-Aid Double Sugar Extra #40!
Gentleness to one another and to animals: Noooo, kitty squishing is an Olympic sport and should be practiced at ALL costs during ALL waking hours whatever those might be for the day or night.
Get dressed/Stay dressed: No!!!! It's 30 degrees outside and 66 inside, who needs clothes? I'm supergirl! My purple toes and fingers are a sign of my power!
Why: Why not? Why, why, why, why, why? There isn't any other word I like to use in my vocabulary right now. Even if you tell me the reason behind something I will STILL ask "WHY b-cuz I WANT TO"!
Peace and Quiet: Never! Our mission is to be as loud as possible. The worse Mom's head throbs and the more nauseous she feels the LOUDER and more CONSTANT we will make NOISE.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

treehugger.gif Alisaynovax.gif,intactlact.gifUsed to be a fly-by-nursing1.gifcd.giffamilybed2.gif, SAHM to three slinggirl.gif, all by ribboncesarean.gif, then they grew up. mecry.gif

Now I am a WOHM, college student, single mama. praying.gif to be belly.gifbfinfant.gifcd.giffamilybed1.gif, buddamomimg1.png, to a littlebabyf.gifagain someday. stillheart.gif 

#10 of 21 Old 11-16-2005, 02:45 AM

to my dearest sweetest 21 month old son .....SIT IN THE FREAKING CART FOR THE LOVE OF HENRY!!!! i CANNOT HOLD YOU RIGHT NOW, I'M TRYING TO PUSH THE CART....YOU CANNOT GET OUT OF THE CART AND RUN THROUGH TARGET...YOU NEED TO SIT YOUR WHINEY BUTT DOWN.....NO NO, STOP SCREAMING, STOP TRYING TO CLIMB OUT OF THE CART, YOU'RE PULLING MY SHIRT DOWN, EVERYONE CAN SEE MOMMY'S BOOBS SIT DOWWWWWWN....I NEED TO BUY SOME FREAKING TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the scene in Target this morning....although without me yelling...I just quietly said....honey, please sit down...i'm sorry, i cant hold you.....mommy needs to push the cart.....ughhhhhhhhhhhh and yes, he pulled my sweatshirt down and luckily no one was in that isle when it happened.....

Here's me I married then we had dd15 , dd11 , ds10 , and then and now we and I blog!
#11 of 21 Old 11-16-2005, 05:04 AM

STOP TRYING TO DO EVERY NAUGTHY THING POSSIBLE.

(but my baby is mostly pretty sweet anad funny)
#12 of 21 Old 11-16-2005, 10:35 AM

i love this thread ..

to my four year old: that is enough!! im tired of repeated the same thing one hundred times to appease you! and i dont want to project for you what we are doing for the next 3 days!!! And stop shaking your darn spoon around eveyr time you eat cereal!!! I dont need to clean up milk all over the place every morning!!! There is just no need for it!!!!!

to my two year old: please stop throwing temper tantrums all the time!! Every time you do this you have an accident.. you are completely trained otherwise and its driving me nuts!! And sit down to eat!! i dont want ants all over the house!!!!! And stop coloring on everyhting!!! crayons stay in the kitchen!!!!!
#13 of 21 Old 11-17-2005, 02:05 AM

to dh and dd:
leave me ALONE
figure it out yourselves
and DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO........YOU AREN"T THE BOSS OF ME.
do not call me into another room unless someone is it is life threatening....

can't you guys handle being alone together for 30 freaking minutes??????
#14 of 21 Old 11-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Banned

JUST SHIT IN THE DAMN POTTY!!!!

GO TO SLEEP!!!

YES I KNOW IT"S YOU!! AND I KNOW ITS A DAMN BOX

OH GOD....DONT...Zippo, birdie are you ok????* bird lays limp and stunned*

JUST EAT YOUR DAMN FOOD!!! YOU ATE IT THE OTHER DAY? WHATS WRONG WITH IT NOW??????????

No DONT HUG THE BUDGIE, Zippo is too Little to be hugged!!! NOOOO

TURN THE DAMN FARMER TAD BOOK OFF!! *I'm Farmer I'm farmer I'm farmer tad I'm farmer tad I'm farmer tad I'm farmer tadi'mfarmertadim AAAAAAHHHHHHAAHH*
#15 of 21 Old 11-17-2005, 09:59 PM

You are dealing with the consequences of your actions now. Yes i know I contributed to some of your really poor choices and idget behaviour. But you wanted to be treated like the legal age you just became now DEAL WITH IT DANGNAB IT

YOu wanted us to back off and now you are complaining no one cares while screaming that you hate each and every one of us ? ( Ferberizing comes home to roost ) ANd you think that will help your cause HOW?

Now you are telling your gma no one cares because you are taking the detachment YOU WANTED AND ASKED FOR as abandonment?

You think you are ENTITLED to drive our vehicles that WE pay the maintainance and gas on?

You were not raised with the entitlement mentality and its really starting to piss us off.
This 'I should get this and that because I demand it " is baloney

and You know what you are right about one thing. I do want to kick your duff out the door -I think its the wake up call you need. but dad won't let me. But if you don't quit complaining about how horrible it is around here, and how awful we all are I may feed you to the opossums. I have always told you if it is *that* bad you are welcome to LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE. PACK YOUR STUFF AND GO

GO be that big bad adult you think you are
#16 of 21 Old 11-17-2005, 10:15 PM

LOL!!! I don't have anything to yell right now (suprisingly!) my 2 are asleep, ahh they are angels when they sleep! I just had to say that we had a rough evening with a grumpy 2 yr old and this thread CRACKED ME UP! AHH, I'm not alone! Don't worry, I will be back to yell later, probably soon when one of the babes wakes up and wants - no demands - to play. Oh, I needed this chuckle, you mamas are great!
#17 of 21 Old 11-17-2005, 10:20 PM

I am reading the posts and nodding my head to every one of them

Man, do we need to vent sometimes or what...
#18 of 21 Old 11-18-2005, 12:04 AM

WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF MY WALLET THE MINUTE MY BACK IS TURNED!!!!! I ONLY LEFT FOR A SECOND AND NOW I CAN'T FIND ONE OF MY CREDIT CARDS!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU "DIDN'T SEE IT." YOU TOOK IT OUT!!!!! IF YOUR BABA FINDS THAT CARD HE'S GOING TO LECTURE ME ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY AND I CAN'T FREAKING TAKE IT ANY MORE! NO I DON'T WANT A HUG! I WANT MY CREDIT CARD!

OK, maybe now I can accept his hug and move on with the evening. GAH.
#19 of 21 Old 11-18-2005, 12:58 AM

YOU ARE 3 YEARS OLD..YOU ARE NOT THE BABY!! MICHAEL IS THE BABY. GET OUT OF THE EXERSAUCER. I CAN'T CARRY YOU AND HIM MY B ACK HURTS AND I DID SKOMEHITNG TO MY KNEE AND NOW I CAN'T WALK. JUST GO IN THE BATHROOM BY YOURSELF I DO NOT WANT TO SIGNAL YOU (we use EC and I use a signal for the baby to pee)

The first rule of homeschooling: water the plants! :
#20 of 21 Old 11-19-2005, 06:54 PM

Stop whining!
Stop whining!
Stop whining!
I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!

Don't maul the dogs!
Don't maul the dogs!
Don't maul the dogs!

Don't jump on the couch!! (you get the idea...)
Don't pinch my nipples when you nurse! They are not a squeaky toy!
Don't hit me when you wake up!
Don't put your feet in my face!

Oh, it's been a miserable day....I'm subscribing to this thread.
#21 of 21 Old 11-19-2005, 07:27 PM

STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page