Well, I lied. - Mothering Forums

#1 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I said I wouldn't go crazy but I got an O temp this morning (as in, I'm now 1dpo) and well... I already know what my due date would be, and the first place I went online was THIS board.

So I guess, I just have to surrender that I am a wacko, and be okay with that.

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 01:19 PM

I am also in the "Too Early To Test" camp! I am only 4DPO, but I am already reading this board everyday

Jenica - Blessed Mom to (12), (9), (6), : (2), and with a January surprise!
Missing precious Leo Malachi - m/c 7/06
#3 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 03:34 PM

Eh, thats ok.

I've been testing since 5 DPO!

Still don't have a BFP, but I am SO SICK. I have been on a mad quest to find some unsweetened ginger ale cuz it's all I can think of, but can't find any.

I always know what my EDD will be way in advance. This time around, it'll be Mid February. Some charts say 2/12, but when I do the calculations myself, they're 2/16? You add 7 days to CD1 and then go back three months, correcto?

I really thought I'd get a BFP today since I'm 9DPO and I've seen some girls that have, but oh well. I still have three $ tests so I can test every morning. CD1 should be on June 6th, so I guess I don't have too much longer to wait.

I'm crossing my fingers for all of us that want a BFP!

#4 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter

You're so funny, Nichole! I have to admit that I thought about testing in 5 days but I think I am going to just buckle down (yeah right) and wait (yeah right) for at least 10dpo before I pee on anything.

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
#5 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 06:06 PM

I tested at 7 DPO and some people have said they've gotten that before too...but personally, I think my dates are off!
#6 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 06:31 PM

I am going to get a target test today. I personally don't get good results testing early.But I am nauseus every day now and feel like I am going to barf on my daily runs. My lower abdomen feels hard and it seems my uterus has tilted itself forward a bit.

Hope you can wait it out! And good luck!

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#7 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 07:05 PM

leilalu

I feel exactly the same way. Constant nausea since at least 1 DPO, which is bizarre. If I'm not actually in the middle of eating, I'm trying not to puke.

I headed out for a 4 mile run on Tuesday and not only did my breasts HURT big time, I got all kinds of crampys on my lower left and just knew I was going to hurl into someone's nicely manicured lawn, so I slowed way down and took a shortcut. I was supposed to run last night, but since Tuesday, I'm too scared of a repeat to try to run again. I should just go out for an easy *three* tonight and if it feels ok, I'll go ahead and do four.

I want to KNOW NOW, DANGIT!

What do you have to do to get a blood test at the doc's office?

Oh, leilalu, how many DPO are you?
#8 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapejuicemama
leilalu

I feel exactly the same way. Constant nausea since at least 1 DPO, which is bizarre. If I'm not actually in the middle of eating, I'm trying not to puke.

I headed out for a 4 mile run on Tuesday and not only did my breasts HURT big time, I got all kinds of crampys on my lower left and just knew I was going to hurl into someone's nicely manicured lawn, so I slowed way down and took a shortcut. I was supposed to run last night, but since Tuesday, I'm too scared of a repeat to try to run again. I should just go out for an easy *three* tonight and if it feels ok, I'll go ahead and do four.

I want to KNOW NOW, DANGIT!

Oh, leilalu, how many DPO are you?
Yep

i am just going with the thought I am preggered. Cause I NEVER have such a hard time running!!!!!Tommorow is my day for a long run. I may have to go somewhere for a change of scenery or something. Because I am not going to stop excercising, it is my vice!I have been running everyday, well during weekdays.

Well, I am pretty sure my last period started on April 27th. If I recall right. I remember ovulating, I think twice, but I can't remember exactly when. i may have conceived about 5 days after that. Supposedly my due date is Feb. 1?

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#9 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapejuicemama

With my 2nd I did a home test a couple days before my missed period and got a result so faint that I honestly couldn't tell if it was positive or not. I was desperately wanting to be pregnant and thought I couldn't wait to know, so I went to one of those 7 day after hours, emergency type clinics and had a blood test done. It was positive like I'd hoped, and I was so glad I had gone at the time. I think they charged like $30 for the test. It might be more now, but you could try a place like that where you don't actually have to see a doctor. Just go in and request a test. Also, around that same time, one of my friends had found out that a local hospital would do free blood pregnancy tests, and so she always went there to see if she was pregnant or not. I think she did it 3 or 4 times before she got pregnant.

Happily married, busy mom to a houseful :-)

Expecting again early Oct 2014!

#10 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 11:39 PM

Today is 9 dpo and i already tested once

maybe again tomorrow.
#11 of 11 Old 06-02-2006, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicdoula
So I guess, I just have to surrender that I am a wacko, and be okay with that.

: I think we all may qualify for that one

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page