Low Supply: What Saved Me - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 05-01-2018, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lightbulb Low Supply: What Saved Me

Hi, everyone! I'm new here.

I would just like to help others who struggle with low supply (like I do). I don't produce enough to solely breastfeed. BUT, I found something that would (maybe) be of use to others. I found this lactation company who helps mothers (esp. working moms!!!). It's Mrs. Patel's products. GUYS they are so good! and they actually work. I went from pumping MAYBE 1 oz to pumping almost 6!!!!! If you struggle, try it. SERIOUSLY! Your little ones need you.... I'm 7 months strong now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-16-2018, 12:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was hoping this thread would be relevant but it seems fishy considering it is your only post and you don't include details like which products you personally tried or recommend, etc.. and going to a site for Mrs Patel's products there are tons of them.. I will say it's nice she offers vegan options but most of the snacks have "sugar" in them which could even be genetically modified sugar, but even cane sugar is bad for the body and baby..

If your post is legit then let us know what you tried and why you wouldn't share more details to begin with if you're so passionate and grateful for them. Thanks
#3 of 3 Old 07-28-2018, 03:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knlovestory View Post
Hi, everyone! I'm new here.

I would just like to help others who struggle with low supply (like I do). I don't produce enough to solely breastfeed. BUT, I found something that would (maybe) be of use to others. I found this lactation company who helps mothers (esp. working moms!!!). It's Mrs. Patel's products. GUYS they are so good! and they actually work. I went from pumping MAYBE 1 oz to pumping almost 6!!!!! If you struggle, try it. SERIOUSLY! Your little ones need you.... I'm 7 months strong now!
I don't know if you pump, but I do and the thing that works the most for me is my Pump strap pumping bra. I did try Mrs Patel's, the chocolate brownies but didn't notice much difference in my output, but maybe that's because I wasn't drinking enough water at the time. I'm not really sure. But I did notice immediately when I started pumping using the Pump Strap, it literally made the milk come out faster and I pumped more. I used to pump a couple oz each side, but now I get at least 4 oz each side and usually more when I use it. You can make it as tight as you want for compression. My tip, for what it's worth. Good luck!

Tags
Baby , breastfed , Breastfeeding , low supply , mrs. patels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page