• 1 Post By Lavender93
  • 1 Post By mellanie1968
  • 1 Post By Padalecki

#1 of 5 Old 03-28-2016, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
prevent morning sickness w/ TF??

Do you think your diet had an effect on how bad your morning sickness was, or wasn't?!

Do you think it's just genetic?

Or something else?

I Just got surprised by three sets of two lines and am wondering if I can do more to feel good and keep up with the the two LO's I've already got!!

We eat what I call an "inclusion" diet that includes lots if traditional foods, but we don't eat them exclusively. I've been thinking about tightening up a little and any advise for preventing morning sickness would inspire me!!
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 04-01-2016, 12:35 PM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
I never had morning sickness. My mother and sister did not either. There is a genetic component.

I also ate small protein meals, drank plenty of water, took my vitamins - especially vitamin B, and B-6. To add to this, during my first pregnancy, I was on a bus, hovercraft, and airplane and never got ill. This was during the first 10-20 weeks.

If you do get ill, make sure you sip water so you do not get dehydrated, drink ginger tea, chew ginger root, and eat small amounts of crackers and make sure you take B-6, pyrodoxine hydrochloride. Hope you get better soon.
hellen19 likes this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, OMS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#3 of 5 Old 12-08-2016, 10:02 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamalex23 View Post
Do you think your diet had an effect on how bad your morning sickness was, or wasn't?!

Do you think it's just genetic?

Or something else?

I Just got surprised by three sets of two lines and am wondering if I can do more to feel good and keep up with the the two LO's I've already got!!

We eat what I call an "inclusion" diet that includes lots if traditional foods, but we don't eat them exclusively. I've been thinking about tightening up a little and any advise for preventing morning sickness would inspire me!!
Every pregnancy is different.Every person is different. My mom had morning sickness with me but not when she was carrying my brother. My grandmother never had morning sickness.

With my first kid, my diet was not balanced. I had nausea and vomiting throughout the pregnancy.
With my second, I had nausea for the first 14 weeks but very few occasions of vomiting. The changes I made this time are
  • Taking prenatal vitamins
  • Fermented cod liver oil
  • Using magnesium oil
  • using non-toxic homemade cleaners and personal products
  • eating a diet that is as balanced as possible

So I would say, from my experience, diet may or may not completely eliminate pregnancy induced nausea and vomiting but it can at least reduce pregnancy induced nausea and vomiting.I do think genetics has a role here though you can minimize the ill-effects with a proper diet.

I've been hearing that taking B-vitamins, magnesium, FCLO and having a high-nutrient diet may help prevent nausea altogether.Though it may not work for everyone, there is no harm in giving a try
applejuice likes this.

#4 of 5 Old 08-23-2020, 03:27 PM

My mother has had morning sickness for a very long time. She is 50 now. 3-4 years back my sister bought her shilajit and that has really relieved her.
applejuice likes this.
#5 of 5 Old 08-24-2020, 12:35 PM

This is multiproblem
applejuice likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page