Mothering Forum banner

Vegan/Strict Vegetarian Moms in Salt Lake City, Utah

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Nicole Andrade 
#1 ·
Hello there!
Im Megan, Mom to Judge, (2.5 yrs) and currently pregnant with baby#2, Due in April.
Just wondering if there are any other vegan/strict vegetarian parents out there who have kids around the my sons age.

It seems like most of our vegan friends have moved away, and the rest don't have children. And as my Little guy gets older, he is noticing more the difference between he and the omni friends he has.
I want him to be around other children who have the same food choices as he, so he doesn't feel left out.

It would also be great to get a network of veg parents in the Salt Lake area to do Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter parties with.

Anyone? Anyone?

See less See more
#3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doodlebugsmom View Post
You might want to try posting this in the Finding Your Tribe forum in the Utah "Tribal Areas" sub-forum. I bet you'll get more responses there!

Thanks! LOL. I posted it 3 different places including there.

#6 ·
Babysitter in the area

Hi all! My name is Nicole and I'm a babysitter that lives in an all-vegan household in downtown slc. I'm 15 years old, and love working with kids. If you ever need a datenight babysitter, or pet sitting, please visit my website at slcvegancaretaker.weebly.com and check it out in more detail!

(For the month of January: If you do decide to sign up for my services, mention over the phone that you heard about me from mothering.com and gain a $10 discount! :D )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.