I need advice - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 06-11-2020, 07:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I need advice

My nephew is already 12 years old and I'm helping my brother in raising him. My brother is often away and my nephew must come home from school and cook dinner, he can go for a walk in the park or to the neighbors ... But recently, my brother began to worry more about him and asked me to find out what parental control programs can be use for cellphone teen? My brother doesn't want to listen to his calls or read messages. He just wants to protect my nephew from stupid things and he wants to know exactly where my nephew is, so that he is safe. Any ideas for this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-14-2020, 03:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know how difficult it's to trust to teenager, especially if he spends a lot of time alone. I know that many parents are afraid to use special software to control their child, but I’m sure that sometimes parental control programs are simply necessary if you are really worried about your child’s cybersecurity and sometimes it’s better to intervene in your child’s life and help to solve some problems than to face the results of teenage decisions that may be unsafe. I know that if you visit website, you will find an interesting article describing parental control applications for smartphones and how you can use such applications in your daily life in order to protect your nephew from bad company or scammers on the Internet.
#3 of 3 Old 06-26-2020, 01:36 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuse View Post
My nephew is already 12 years old and I'm helping my brother in raising him. My brother is often away and my nephew must come home from school and cook dinner, he can go for a walk in the park or to the neighbors ... But recently, my brother began to worry more about him and asked me to find out what parental control programs can be use for cellphone teen? My brother doesn't want to listen to his calls or read messages. He just wants to protect my nephew from stupid things and he wants to know exactly where my nephew is, so that he is safe. Any ideas for this?
Try Bark. We use it.

To welcome an enemy is to take the opportunity to expand my heart

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page