My friend uses fake documents/Is it legal? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 12-09-2019, 08:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My friend uses fake documents/Is it legal?

I would like to ask you if it's ok that people use fake documents
I've never tried it as I've always been afraid to be punished...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 12-09-2019, 09:04 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I bought fake IDs two years ago, because I wanted to enter the club. Nothing interesting there - now I know it for sure, LOL. I didn't want the cops to catch me, so I bought a real good fake ID. One of my homes was in this stuff. He gave me to read a review of the fake ID shop. There also was a photos of this stuff. It looked just like real. After I payed money, they've sent me an ID, which looked just like real ones. I don't know if it works with the police, but with security guys it works just perfect. They didn't even suspect, that ID was fake.

The review I was talking about:
http://fidvendors.is/
#3 of 7 Old 08-06-2020, 05:37 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
It isn't legal but it depends on what he uses the fake documents. If he wants to entry in nightclubs, I also made the same thing. I remembered when I was 18 years old and I could entry everywhere I wanted and I didn't have restrictions about years because I used a fake identity all the time. I made fake id online for some bucks and it came fast to me. All the persons who controlled my id, they never recognized that it was a fake one. Now I am older and I don't use it.

#4 of 7 Old 08-07-2020, 05:15 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyFollman View Post
It isn't legal but it depends on what he uses the fake documents. If he wants to entry in nightclubs, I also made the same thing. I remembered when I was 18 years old and I could entry everywhere I wanted and I didn't have restrictions about years because I used a fake identity all the time. I made fake id online for some bucks and it came fast to me. All the persons who controlled my id, they never recognized that it was a fake one. Now I am older and I don't use it.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
#5 of 7 Old 10-04-2020, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Of course, it depends on what documents he uses, but anyway, this is illegal. Don't get me wrong, I also use fake driver license, but this is illegal and we must understand that. Well, also is very important to get really good fake documents in order to avoid being caught. All, if we are talking about driver licence I would like to recommend you a site where you can find all the necessary information you need to pay attention to when buying a diver licence. Just check this site: https://fakedrivinglicence.co.uk/, and make sure you choose the right way to get your driver licence.

Last edited by ristian; 10-05-2020 at 06:10 AM.
#6 of 7 Old 10-05-2020, 06:21 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ristian View Post
Of course, it depends on what documents he uses, but anyway, this is illegal. Don't get me wrong, I also use fake driver license, but this is illegal and we must understand that. Well, also is very important to get really good fake documents in order to avoid being caught. All, if we are talking about driver licence I would like to recommend you a site where you can find all the necessary information you need to pay attention to when buying a diver licence. Just check this site: https://fakedrivinglicence.co.uk/, and make sure you choose the right way to get your driver licence.
Yes, right, having fake documents is illegal and we must avoid such stuff.
#7 of 7 Old 10-09-2020, 05:57 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Surely using a fake document is illegal. It is a punishable offence. And in the case you are trying to pass the border using such a document, might be consider an international crime. I only used a fake driver license back when i was 17 years old. I really wanted to impress a girl. And after that, i bought an old yaris and i was using it daily, going to school and so on. When my dad found out about the car... weeeell, it wasn't a nice situation. The license that i bought from https://id-hurry.com, was soo good, even my dad couldn't see that it is fake.

Last edited by RenitMasi; 10-09-2020 at 07:00 AM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page