Mothering Forum banner

~*~*The Official Belly Pics Thread!~*~*

26K views 285 replies 55 participants last post by  Peacemamalove 
#1 ·
I decided to go ahead and start up the "official thread," since some of us have already started taking our belly pics!

So ladies, please come share your beautiful bellies!

I will post mine up later today

See less See more
#77 ·
All you ladies look so nice with your bumps. I am 15 weeks now and although I am taking pictures there really is nothing to see. I am not showing at all. In fact the women in my family tend to carry small. My own mother did not start showing until she was 7 month pg with me. I keep checking everyday hoping to see something, but nada. I hope I get a bump soon.
:

#78 ·
#80 ·
wow...I am so not bumpy enough! I have to post my new pic...I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow...and I'm showing now...but more in some outfits than others. I just look chubby in loose clothing. I am sticking to form fitted things so I feel pregnant.
:
(pic to come!)

#83 ·
Jenn isn't it amazing how much we pop out with subsequent children? I too am STICKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and can't believe how much.

I am chalking it up to my separated ab muscles that I was not able to get back together despite exercising after dd#1. How about you? Did you notice your abs still separated when TTC #3? Just curious.

Mamas you all look great!
:

#84 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emese'sMom View Post
Jenn isn't it amazing how much we pop out with subsequent children? I too am STICKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and can't believe how much.

I am chalking it up to my separated ab muscles that I was not able to get back together despite exercising after dd#1. How about you? Did you notice your abs still separated when TTC #3? Just curious.

Mamas you all look great!
:
after ethan my mw showed me where my abs were seperated, and got down on the floor & showed me how to get them back together ... i didn't do it even once. :X

it really showed, though. i've had a gut ever since. :/ we didn't ttc this one, lol, but i have not been in the shape i was a few years ago, that is for sure!

#89 ·
everybodies tummies are so cute. jenn we have the same due date and you look soo far ahead of me. i am starting to kind of worry. i go back to the midwife in two weeks. i haven't gained any weight in the past two weeks, and only four pounds before then. i keep posting pictures here with the hopes of deluding myself into thinking there is some sort of change. haha. i just hope this doesn't mean something is wrong.

#91 ·
kehlioiuse, I have seen other preggo bellies this far along that didn't show much either. Actually, I deluded myself into thinking I wouldn't show until at least September before I got pregnant, but I'm showing now. As long as your midwife says your measuring ok, then don't worry about it.

#92 ·
I updated mine with the pictures we took this weekend.

kehlioiuse, with my first I did not show until well over 6 months and really only needed maturity clothes the last 2-3 months. My dd was born in mid November and i was at the fair (in September) (I was/am 4H leader) and I was just wearing Jeans a bit bigger than my before preg size (I was a 32 before and was wearing a 36 then) - SO the moral of the story is - don't worry

#93 ·
thanks for the words of encouragement. i know some people don't start showing until later...i just remember having already gained like 20 pounds by this time with ds and definately showing..since this is not child #1 it is sort of a shock...but keep encouraging me! so i don't totally freak out. thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.