Mothering Forum banner

~*~*The Official Belly Pics Thread!~*~*

26K views 285 replies 55 participants last post by  Peacemamalove 
#1 ·
I decided to go ahead and start up the "official thread," since some of us have already started taking our belly pics!

So ladies, please come share your beautiful bellies!

I will post mine up later today

See less See more
#160 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by To-Fu View Post
27w0d

Mamazon, what did you use to paint your beautiful belly?

the kids finger paints. I had to mix red yellow to get orange.. and had to use the mirror since DH was at work and the kids well no way was I going to let them near me with paint without another adult around to help..

they got a kick out of it though and DH thought it was funny and thought I was crazy!
:

#161 ·
here is 28 weeks...we now know its a boy in there. they said he was on the higher end of average size...you would think he was super small seeing as how i have just started showing...i guess i must just have a really long torso or something...makes me think i must have just all been fat with ds.

tofu-i was also excited about the recipe but can't wait to see the real picture.

love the picture with the pumpkin belly. i have a friend that did that for halloween and went trick or treating with her other children with her belly painted and wearing a black sports bra and black pants. i myself and not confident enough to do that but she looked really nice.

28 weeks
picture 2

#166 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessmcg View Post
The 36 weeks pics were from my last preg
. We had a converstaion about how several of us were the same size now as we were at the end of other preg and this was to show that I was too!

Sorry to confuse you
LOL oops!

I was gonna say!

#172 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by happymomma View Post
What a beautiful belly!

On a side note...where you topless in the library in your 22 week pic?

Thanks! Hahaha no, we have an online bookstore so our whole house looks like a library (we also get a lot of our books from library sales)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.