Borowed some money to the neighbour,need colectors to help... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 06-16-2020, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Borowed some money to the neighbour,need colectors to help...

So me and my husband started to ask him for the money to return them back, he is threaten is that he will burn our house if ask the money once more, if the police will know they will beat my husband. I don't belive in his words, but I am afraid for my family, thinking to hire collectors to take the money of from him and to take him to the police.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-16-2020, 06:59 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
If the complaint is about debt collecting, and the person complaining is the person who has been asked to make payment, we can typically deal with the complaint. If the debt collector isn't actually seeking payment from the customer, we won’t usually be able to help. So for example, if a customer gets a letter or telephone call from a debt collector intended for a previous resident at their address, they’re unlikely to be able to complain to us about receiving the communication. However, there might be situations where we can look at things for the consumer.
#3 of 3 Old 06-16-2020, 07:24 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Be very careful with your neighbors. I have one friend who's partner for business was a friend of him. But he wasn't a real friend. He found out everything when we started to receive letters from the debt collectors. That one was robbing him and he didn't know about this. He needed services of a personal debt collection agency to make him pay the whole amount. They closed their business and now my friend is working alone. It is very hard for him but he cannot trust anyone. That is why he is always busy and doesn't have time for himself. He is working and doing everything alone. Just think about this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page