Checking in - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 02-02-2008, 05:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all mama's!
I am checking in to see how everyone is doing. I have been so busy the past month and have not posted or really been around to see how everyone is doing. We had our first dr. appt this month and had an ultrasound- the baby's heart rate was normal and everything looks good! I am officially due 9/1- but my Dr. wants to schdule me for a c-section two weeks prior. I am not happy with my Dr. right now- so i am looking into a few others in my area. My first was a c-section so that is why they want me to "schedule" one for this. I expressed that i want to try to deliver vaginally, but she was not at all supportive about my decision. So anyway, things are good, just busy.

My morning sickness has for the most part subsided and I have been feeling pretty good. I am just now praying for warm weather so i can get outside! I am so sick of being stuck in this darn house. And since my sniffer is super sensitive, i have been disguseted by how my house smells lately. My poor dh & ds have been putting up with a lot from me. I really feel for them.

So I hope all are doing well, and i am off to read some posts and see what is going on with the rest of you all.

Peace, love and good baby vibes to all...
xoxo

Oh, and p.s.- sorry for all the spelling error's i do not feel like proof reading and editing today.

Shane mama to three boys!! Wife to an amazing man.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-02-2008, 06:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wow really ? they gave me a choice with my second and i chose to have a c section..but that is because I was in so much PAIN !!!!!!!
I had about every pregnancy related pain you can imagine and towards the end I couldnt even get out of bed for more than an hour at a time because of the pain in my liver so when they asked me in my 30th week I begged them to cut her out!
I guess its different in every place you live... but here after one c section tehy still give you the option of vaginal birth.
I am going to try for vba2c if everything is working out this time
Some people have told me that they will say no to a vba2c but what choice do they have if I stay at home until I am in hard labour
They wont have much will they??

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page