Laptop - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 09-08-2020, 12:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Laptop

This covid time is very annoying. I have to work at home and I didn't see my colleagues for 6 month. I want to find a good laptop so I can work from home and don't waste my time because of lags. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 09-08-2020, 01:02 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
I prefer Macbook but it cost a lot, you can look for a Lenovo it's cheaper and totally worth money
#3 of 7 Old 09-08-2020, 01:23 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Asus laptops are also pretty cool

#4 of 7 Old 09-08-2020, 01:23 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
It might be better if you get yourself a desktop computer. Sometimes it is much better than a laptop. If you are constantly on the move or you need a laptop for study, then a real computer is definitely not for you. There are a number of criteria to be followed when choosing a notubuck. For example, its performance, compactness, autonomy. For someone else, the quality of the display is important. I advise you to visit https://gadgetguide.in there you can find information about different laptops and maybe find exactly what you need. And by the way, I do not recommend buying you an apple, as there are a large number of different nuances that you need to know about and that you need to observe. It will be much easier to get a Windows laptop.
#5 of 7 Old 09-08-2020, 01:24 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMonster17 View Post
It might be better if you get yourself a desktop computer. Sometimes it is much better than a laptop. If you are constantly on the move or you need a laptop for study, then a real computer is definitely not for you. There are a number of criteria to be followed when choosing a notubuck. For example, its performance, compactness, autonomy. For someone else, the quality of the display is important. I advise you to visit https://gadgetguide.in there you can find information about different laptops and maybe find exactly what you need. And by the way, I do not recommend buying you an apple, as there are a large number of different nuances that you need to know about and that you need to observe. It will be much easier to get a Windows laptop.
Thank you for this cool advice! I will check this link some day in the future.
#6 of 7 Old 09-23-2020, 11:41 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Although most companies that offer home-based online jobs require you to have a desktop computer or PC, some have no restrictions and allow the use of a laptop as well. Additional requirements for such jobs are usually a good internet connection and your time. For you, I think that the best laptop is Macbook Pro 13' is very comfortable to use and make your work. I had Dell a few months ago and I changed it with my new Pro and I was very satisfied with BreakFixNow service because they helped me to maintain my laptop in perfect form all the time.
#7 of 7 Old 09-24-2020, 12:45 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyFollman View Post
Although most companies that offer home-based online jobs require you to have a desktop computer or PC, some have no restrictions and allow the use of a laptop as well. Additional requirements for such jobs are usually a good internet connection and your time. For you, I think that the best laptop is Macbook Pro 13' is very comfortable to use and make your work. I had Dell a few months ago and I changed it with my new Pro and I was very satisfied with BreakFixNow service because they helped me to maintain my laptop in perfect form all the time.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page