Questions concerning vax and homeopathic med. - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 01-05-2004, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello to everyone. I'm pretty new to all of this natural stuff. AND I was very unaware until just recently that you actually have the option not to vax children. I have a couple of questions. First, since my ds (will be 4 in April) and my dd (will be 2 in March) and have already had most of their vax how do I go about NOT getting the rest of them. Next, we have been carrying both children to the chiro since Feb. 2003 and are just learning about all the homeopathic meds. available. Chiro helped dd not have tubes in her ears. Also does any one know of a natural physcian around Lynchburg, TN. Any help or suggestions on either of these topics would be greatly appreciated. I want to do things more naturally. Thanks, Brandy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 01-05-2004, 10:25 PM

Hi!

I have an 11yo son who was fully vaccinated until 1st grade when I learned better. I also have a 10 mo old who is totally unvaccinated.

I've not had much problem avoiding vaccinations. My chiropractor has a standard form for non-vaccinating parents to fill out and hand to schools etc in lieu of an immunization schedule. My son's school has never given me any resistance with this.

In AZ, We can choose an N.D. or N.M.D.-- a naturopathic medical doctor. The one I have is great and vaccinating is not even an issue. Her practice also includes homeopathy and Chinese medicine. Very cool.

If you cannot find an N.D. in your area, at least find a D.O. You're on the right track with a chiropractor. Our chiro has also been our family's primary care professional for years. We haven't had much need for a regular medical doctor.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

~Katrina
#3 of 3 Old 01-05-2004, 10:40 PM

Hi there and WELCOME!!
When my dh and I were investigating vaccine while I was pg with dd we went to see a great naturapath that told us of how once a vaccine is administered to the body it creates an inbalance in immune responce and one must bring the body back to balance. She told us that if we chose to vaccinate we could use different combinations of homepathics to help the body recover. We in the end chose not to vaccinate but if you are concerned about your kids and any vaccines they have recieved this is something you may want to persue. Even at my age (35) its in my best interest to balance my bodies immune system from the vaccines that I have recieved in my life.
Good luck in your journey!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page