My story, my cure... - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Reply
 
Thread Tools
#91 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter
 
ChristSavesAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 721
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WuWei, Magnesium in the amount of 250-750mg will help alleviate the headaches.

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
ChristSavesAll is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#92 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 07:36 PM
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Or the sea salt flush.
JaneS is offline  
#93 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 08:37 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,072
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Already get plenty of magnesium. I added salt to my water and that seemed to help.

Thanks, Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
 
#94 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 PM
 
tanyalynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: TX, but anticipating one more move
Posts: 11,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Not sure if the salt flush has been linked, so I'll add that...

http://drshevin.com/patient_educatio...giene/salt.php
mentions 1/4 tsp while the next says that people are finding 1/2 tsp to be more helpful.....

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/b...trategies.html

I can't verify that it works, I didn't have any symptoms from starting iodine.

eta: I didn't have any negative symptoms from starting iodine, some of my hypo symptoms eased a bit, so it was somewhat helpful for me.
tanyalynn is offline  
#95 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 09:47 PM
 
tanyalynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: TX, but anticipating one more move
Posts: 11,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Pat, even though there are other more significant sources of arsenic, the small amounts, IMO, do matter for those of us with mercury issues. Arsenic is excreted (or not) by the same pathways as mercury, and given your likely issues and my known issues, I don't think my body would respond well to even small additional amounts. It's like my son, for example--he's got visible issues from the mercury, so even just a tiny bit more mercury from whatever source (the reason we're not doing seafood right now) would be problematic for him, while a tiny amount for another kid wouldn't be an issue.

And that chicken breast is likely the reason that my daughter's hair test had arsenic out to the red zone. My years of poor detoxification and eating chicken and probably a lot of other tiny exposures that just added up for me and thus the kids.

Just something to weigh given all our individual circumstances.
tanyalynn is offline  
#96 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 10:07 PM
 
Periwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,530
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaLopez View Post
My years of poor detoxification and eating chicken and probably a lot of other tiny exposures that just added up for me and thus the kids.
Why chicken?
Periwinkle is offline  
#97 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 10:15 PM
 
tanyalynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: TX, but anticipating one more move
Posts: 11,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
Why chicken?
There's arsenic in conventional chicken feed, Pat's quote above mentions it, but I'd seen discussion of it before. Good argument for pastured animal products, but that never occurred to me til a few years ago (when it was a bit too late ).
tanyalynn is offline  
#98 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 10:21 PM
 
lil_miss_understood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 10,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaLopez View Post
There's arsenic in conventional chicken feed, Pat's quote above mentions it, but I'd seen discussion of it before. Good argument for pastured animal products, but that never occurred to me til a few years ago (when it was a bit too late ).
Oh for... :

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
lil_miss_understood is offline  
#99 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 11:01 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,072
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Nope, not going to worry about the arsenic. Folks can purchase kelp which has been certified organic by OCIA and is voluntarily tested for heavy metals, chemical exposure, and microbiological contaminants. I'm opening my detox pathways and love all the benefits of sea vegetables!

Kelp is high in vit K.

http://www.sunfood.com/buy/1/101/Kom...anic-1446.aspx
http://seaveg.com/shop/index.php?mai...products_id=14
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/organic_kelp.htm


Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#100 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 11:25 PM
 
Snow Cherries's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 258
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I don't mean to threadjack, but how do you all know whether or not your body is properly processing all these various metals and toxins? How could one test for those levels?
Snow Cherries is offline  
#101 of 236 Old 05-19-2009, 11:47 PM
 
tanyalynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: TX, but anticipating one more move
Posts: 11,488
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Cherries View Post
I don't mean to threadjack, but how do you all know whether or not your body is properly processing all these various metals and toxins? How could one test for those levels?
You get sick and messed up and realize your kid's banging his head on the wall isn't normal and you luck into a good healthcare provider!

I amuse myself, sorry.

I had the help of a HCP who recognized that my progression of health problems, which for the most part hadn't been severe or debilitating (with meds, at times) were classic ways in which mercury messes with a person.

For me, in particular: enviro allergies, anxiety, intermittent depression, hypothyroid, adrenal fatigue (severe at this point, it had been slowly getting worse for about 2 decades).

I personally think Andy Cutler's use of hair tests specifically from Doctor's Data is the best, least invasive way to see, barring a clear health story. I actually didn't test myself early on because so many pieces just fell into place, I just tested my daughter later to make sure we didn't have anything else weird, like copper or lead, going on.

Andy Cutler wrote a book called Amalgam Illness, well, you can check out his website for more...
http://noamalgam.com/

I put a bit of a description and some discussion over in another thread, start at post 582...
https://mothering.com/discussions/sho...435848&page=30

The reason Cutler's approach for hair tests is important is that the majority of people with mercury issues will have quite low, sometimes undetectable, levels of mercury in their hair tests, but if you look at enough of the regular minerals (cal, mag, selenium, iodine, boron, etc) you'll see certain patterns that are not normal in the general population but are normal for people with mercury issues. Low hair mercury (I had a silly Greenpeace hair test done before my daughter was born, undetectable mercury was the result) doesn't mean anything.
tanyalynn is offline  
#102 of 236 Old 05-20-2009, 02:27 PM
 
sprouthead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,055
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pat- I'm interested in supping with kelp.. I saw that you add it to your shakes? I've been making my family's kefir into green smoothies... i think adding kelp would be an easy way to get some iodine into our diet, as i'm sure right now there's none.. i haven't read through the links you've posted, but is there one that addresses an easy way to add kelp? like, can i just buy powdered kelp or something and add a certain amount to our smoothies? we do a lot of soups and chilis, too, so i could probably add more there if i had to...

thanks!
sprouthead is offline  
#103 of 236 Old 05-20-2009, 03:56 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,072
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I add the kelp to tomato juice, per JR's suggestion. I tried adding it to our green smoothie, it absorbs a lot of moisture and the kelp itself becomes thick, sludgy, yucky, imo. And there is a slight amount of salty flavor. Some say fishy. When I mix it with tomato juice, I drink it quickly before it gets thickened. It just tastes like tomato juice.

For kids, I'm still experimenting. I believe soup will be the best bet. With some avocado to cream up the texture probably. I'm going to add it to lentils also. I include garlic and onion, so the flavor will be marginal and the texture hidden, I believe. Chili is another route. Basically, you need a thick but saltier liquid to hide it. Maybe guacamole? Also, I'm going to use the Nori sheets and add cooked rice and roll it up like sushi.

I've seen some sites with a bunch of kelp recipes too.

The kelp seems to have more consistent amounts of iodine. Avoid hijiki sea vegetables which have an issue with arsenic due to sourcing. http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...lytip&dbid=264 But, the last links were for organic sources. (and cheaper than I found locally for retail)
http://www.sunfood.com/buy/1/101/Kom...anic-1446.aspx
http://seaveg.com/shop/index.php?mai...products_id=14
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/organic_kelp.htm


I'm only doing a teaspoon a day, work up to a maximum of a tablespoon (adult), per my reading. 1 tsp= 23% of the RDA for iodine.


Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#104 of 236 Old 05-20-2009, 04:23 PM
 
Annikate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 4,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaLopez View Post
You get sick and messed up and realize your kid's banging his head on the wall isn't normal and you luck into a good healthcare provider!

I amuse myself, sorry.
I'm sorry, but I just had to : at this. Tanya, I think that our experiences are waaaay too similar.
Annikate is offline  
#105 of 236 Old 05-20-2009, 05:38 PM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What great info and story! Gives me so much hope!

Ok so here's my story.
At for months post partum my thyroid became swollen along with losing hair, fatigue, anxiety, irregular heartbeat(had that since 16), dry skin, brittle nails, dents in nails, irritability, constipation, joint and muscle aches, poor concentration, poor memory and maybe a little depressionI went to see doctor. he diagnosed me as hypothyroid my TSH was a 43!!!! Also before I got pregnant I had VERY irregular periods since about 16 and it took me 2 years to get pregnant.

I also had high antibodies diagnosing me with Hashis I was devastated! This was in Nov. My ND put me on nature throid and I do feel TONS better.I don't feel healthy just better. I had my levels tested 4 months ago TSH, T3, and T4 were "normal" but anitbodies were still high. She also said I have adrenal fatigue but can't address that yet because I'm nursing. I asked about taking iodine and she said NO. I've been reading a lot on iodine supp for 6 months now but have been scared to take the jump because I'm still BF and worry about hurting baby but I also worry she's not getting enough iodine. She seems healthy besides frequent constipation and bags under eyes.

I know along with thyroid issues comes a handful of deficiencies. Where do I start??? I have read that people with Hashis should caution using iodine. What about black walnut hull as a natural iodine source?
I'm currently taking a pre-natal(new chapter),nordic naturals fish oil(3 daily), berry greens by new chapter in water daily, 1 vitamin D3 but will switch to Carlsons Vit D liquid.

Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns
mom61508 is offline  
#106 of 236 Old 05-20-2009, 05:42 PM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 11,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think black walnut hull is pretty universally contraindicated in nursing. I know I would never recommend it.

Iodine (I believe) is *generally* safe while nursing provided you start slow and work your way up. However there are some instances in which it may be problematic and I would just want to make certain that yours isn't one. Your health care practitioner either reacted that way because for *you* it's not a good idea or because there isn't a ton of info at this stage about adding it during breastfeeding. Perhaps you could ask her why she reacted that way?
Panserbjorne is offline  
#107 of 236 Old 05-20-2009, 06:20 PM
 
lil_miss_understood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 10,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
nak

mom61508
are you taking selenium? talk to your nd about it... it has been shown to decrease antibodies in people with autoimmune thyroid conditions.
hth

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
lil_miss_understood is offline  
#108 of 236 Old 05-20-2009, 09:43 PM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hmmm I wonder why it's contraindicated during nursing? I get it from a Master herbalist and he's fine with me taking it Shoot I've been taking it for 3 months!!!!!

I'm not taking selenium but has just ordered some raw Brazil nuts :
I don't think my Nd not prescribing Iodine was because of my case I believe she just doesn't believe in it. She didn't even want me taking natural sources...kelp, dulse.
mom61508 is offline  
#109 of 236 Old 05-20-2009, 09:45 PM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What's a good brand of Liquid Dulse??? Couldn't find it at Whole Foods
mom61508 is offline  
#110 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 12:18 AM
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There is evidence that Hashimoto's is caused by subclinical gluten intolerance. See www.enterolab.com "Before the Villi are Gone" article on autoimmune disease.

Another alternative lab which I cannot remember right now has more info on this, I know my allergy dietician just did some seminars recently on it.

I think Dr. Brownstein uses iodine for Hashi's?
JaneS is offline  
#111 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 12:32 AM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 11,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
Hmmm I wonder why it's contraindicated during nursing? I get it from a Master herbalist and he's fine with me taking it Shoot I've been taking it for 3 months!!!!!

I'm not taking selenium but has just ordered some raw Brazil nuts :
I don't think my Nd not prescribing Iodine was because of my case I believe she just doesn't believe in it. She didn't even want me taking natural sources...kelp, dulse.
I have to say that just sounds odd....it's proven to be necessary for function....it's an essential nutrient. The new info isn't that we need it, it's that we need it in the quantities we do. We have known for a LONG time that it's an important nutrient. I can't believe that an ND simply doesn't believe in it!?!?! That doesn't make sense. I'd ask more questions.

Black walnut hull is contraindicated for a few reasons in pregnancy and nursing. One of the biggies is that it suppressed lactation. If you have a professional guiding you, again they have access to info that we on a message board do not. I dont' know your history. I just know that I would not personally put a nursing or pregnant woman on it.
Panserbjorne is offline  
#112 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 01:24 AM
 
lil_miss_understood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 10,564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
There is evidence that Hashimoto's is caused by subclinical gluten intolerance. See www.enterolab.com "Before the Villi are Gone" article on autoimmune disease.

Another alternative lab which I cannot remember right now has more info on this, I know my allergy dietician just did some seminars recently on it.

I think Dr. Brownstein uses iodine for Hashi's?
There is also evidence that it is caused by mercury. Probably one of the reasons why it is suggested that those with Hashi's not take iodine except under the direct guidance of a HCP.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
lil_miss_understood is offline  
#113 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 01:31 AM
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
There is also evidence that it is caused by mercury. Probably one of the reasons why it is suggested that those with Hashi's not take iodine except under the direct guidance of a HCP.
with maybe mercury causing gluten intolerance too?

I thought I was read that iodine doesn't cause mercury chelation? Geez I would love it if it did, then I can say I *have* been chelating all this time!
JaneS is offline  
#114 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 01:40 AM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 11,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
with maybe mercury causing gluten intolerance too?
Panserbjorne is offline  
#115 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 08:43 AM
 
springmum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
I add the kelp to tomato juice, per JR's suggestion. I tried adding it to our green smoothie, it absorbs a lot of moisture and the kelp itself becomes thick, sludgy, yucky, imo. And there is a slight amount of salty flavor. Some say fishy. When I mix it with tomato juice, I drink it quickly before it gets thickened. It just tastes like tomato juice.

For kids, I'm still experimenting. I believe soup will be the best bet. With some avocado to cream up the texture probably. I'm going to add it to lentils also. I include garlic and onion, so the flavor will be marginal and the texture hidden, I believe. Chili is another route. Basically, you need a thick but saltier liquid to hide it. Maybe guacamole? Also, I'm going to use the Nori sheets and add cooked rice and roll it up like sushi.

I've seen some sites with a bunch of kelp recipes too.

The kelp seems to have more consistent amounts of iodine. Avoid hijiki sea vegetables which have an issue with arsenic due to sourcing. http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...lytip&dbid=264 But, the last links were for organic sources. (and cheaper than I found locally for retail)
http://www.sunfood.com/buy/1/101/Kom...anic-1446.aspx
http://seaveg.com/shop/index.php?mai...products_id=14
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/organic_kelp.htm


I'm only doing a teaspoon a day, work up to a maximum of a tablespoon (adult), per my reading. 1 tsp= 23% of the RDA for iodine.


Pat
Hmmm...so is soaking it the best way to reduce the arsenic content?

I've been toasting my nori/kelp and sprinkling it on my rice. I've also been eating more than a tblsp a day some days (some days none at all) So maybe I should back?
springmum is offline  
#116 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 08:56 AM
 
mom61508's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm sure my ND believes in iodine as an essential nutrient but doesn't believe I'm deficient in it. She actually had me buy some iodine at walgreens and put it on my skin to see If it absorbed, it didn't. Sorry I made that unclear.
although I have read that it's not a good way to tell If someone needs iodine.

Sometimes I believe I'm lacking when I go back and think of all the bromide I drank citrus gatorade almost everyday along with lots of unhealthy breads. Our AZ water is fluoridated as well but I haven't drank tap water in 5 years but my teeth have fluoridosis which leads me to assume my body MUST be lacking iodine If I ingested all that fluoride.

I to have read that Hashis/gluten sensitivity go hand and hand. I'm trying to cut that out now but having a hard time have also read that any autoimmune disease Is an imbalance in the gut. Trying to find more info on that...anyone???

Thanks~Jada
mom61508 is offline  
#117 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 09:58 AM
 
springmum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Eden Organic (who sells organic sea vegetables) addressed the concerns of arsenic content here.I realize it is a study from the company that sells the product, but it does site other studies in the article (which I haven't been able to fact check)
springmum is offline  
#118 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 10:27 AM
 
Panserbjorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Great North
Posts: 11,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I see. I actually think that the skin test is a pretty good indicator. Now when you say it didn't absorb...over how long a period of time? 2 hours? 24? That makes a difference.

IF you had been getting iodine all along all the halides wouldn't have bothered you as much so it's still *possible* that you didn't need it. But I would be suprised!

Flouride doesnt' necessarily displace iodine. IT kinda has "first dibs" so to speak. Most studies I'm aware of show that the halides take up residence and bind to the receptor sites in the absence of iodine. The reason supplementation works is that it readily ousts the halides. However given your symptoms I'd be shocked if you had sufficient stores.
Panserbjorne is offline  
#119 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 01:56 PM
 
WuWei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the moment
Posts: 11,072
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
There is evidence that Hashimoto's is caused by subclinical gluten intolerance. See www.enterolab.com "Before the Villi are Gone" article on autoimmune disease.

Oy, Jane, you get a twin award with Tanya for "One More Thing For Me To Worry About", thanks!


:



Pat

I have a blog.
WuWei is offline  
#120 of 236 Old 05-21-2009, 02:30 PM
 
JaneS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 9,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Pat,

Sorry!!

Also, the RDA for iodine (150 micrograms) is useless. All reports from the iodine experts say that we (especially as women to protect our breasts) need about the amount that Japanese get: 13.5 milligrams of iodine per day. Now this amount is just for maintenance, nevermind what might be needed to displace toxins and restock the body stores. I think the body stores 150 grams? I need to check this. That is why the orthoiodosupplement proponents say 50 milligrams a day is needed for at least 3 months to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panserbjørne View Post
I actually think that the skin test is a pretty good indicator.
Have you read this article by Dr. Abrahams explaining research on why he thinks it isn't?

The bioavailability of iodine applied to the skin

http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/u...2/UNIOD_02.htm
JaneS is offline  
Reply


User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Online Users: 1,870

9 members and 1,861 guests
deidrec , fljen , KerriB , lao , lauritagoddess , megaluv2give , PrayerOFChrist , Realdeal , sarrahlnorris
Most users ever online was 21,860, 06-22-2018 at 08:45 PM.