Grounding - Earthing Questions Please - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 08-13-2014, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question Grounding - Earthing Questions Please

I feel bad posting here, but can not find a active forum about this subject else where (Google pointed me here). Why do I feel bad? I am 52 yrs old and have 8 Grandkids and just had a total hysterectomy last Monday - 8/4 due to cancer (they got it all!!!)

I have the grounding kit with arms foot bands and a small pad for sitting. I've had my kits for several weeks but have not used them yet. My concerns are (before surgery) I did not want to thin my blood when I was having such a big surgery. EVERYWHERE I read, I read that grounding WILL thin your blood. So my game plan was to start to use after surgery.
Today at my 1 week check up with my surgeon, he reminded me that my inners are full of hundreds of stitches and to not forget that for at least 8 weeks.

In my mind that brings back the same concern I had about thin blood before surgery. I was also told by this Dr that I bled a LOT more then normal as I have thin blood. He said that he rarely has to use external stitches and almost always uses "glue" (I had it done via the davinci robot) but due to my thin blood he had to use external stitches.

Am I being too concerned about this bleeding/thin blood issue?

My off line grounding friends are all saying "use it to help heal faster". I am confused. Thanks

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page