Vaginal yeast infection without itching or pain? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 04-23-2015, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Vaginal yeast infection without itching or pain?

im wondering if this is possible because I don't feel anything, but have discharge that is cream and slight yellow color. It can have curdles occasionally. It's not a ton, but has been there since ovulation. I never even got the clear discharge during ovulation this month.

There's no odor, itching, redness or burning pain whatsoever. Is it possible I have a mild yeast infection?

I remember towards the end of my last pregnancy my midwives said I had a yeast infection even though I felt nothing. They were able to see in an exam.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 05-02-2015, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Mine are never itchy or smelly or anything, it's just the discharge. So, yes it can be yeast infection...
#3 of 5 Old 05-02-2015, 03:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Can a condom cause a yeast infection? It happened right after we used one. Which we normally don't do.

#4 of 5 Old 05-03-2015, 12:30 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Yeap, it can. A friend of mine can't use condoms at all just because of this reason...
#5 of 5 Old 12-04-2015, 01:22 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes, it's possible for you to get a yeast infection. There are a number of physical signs that may indicate a yeast infection. The most common symptoms include:

1. Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance
2. Vaginal pain and soreness
3. A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating
4. Itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to the vagina (vulva)
5. Redness and swelling of the vulva

Yeast infections can be cured with antifungal medicines that include Creams, Tablets, Ointments or suppositories that are inserted into the vagina or herbal medicine like Fuyan Pill.

Remember that you should only treat a yeast infection yourself if you are fully confident in your diagnosis. Some oral treatment like single-dose tablet of the antifungal medication fluconazole (Diflucan) is usually prescribed by a doctor as the treatment. Relief can be expected within the first 12-24 hours. However, as we all know, antibiotics will cause drug resistance that means it may relieve the symptoms in certain time but may occur recurrently if patients stop taking it. Herbal therapy like Fuyan Pill is another alternative option. It is made from Chinese herbs without any side effects and drug resistance.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page