How to choose a pillow for a healthy sleep? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 05-20-2020, 03:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
How to choose a pillow for a healthy sleep?

How to choose a pillow for a healthy sleep? My neck often hurts when I just woke up and in the evening I often have headaches. I think I need to choose a good pillow for sleeping, but I don't know what to choose, because now there are so many different options. Any tips?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-20-2020, 03:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
If you want to change bedding, then I advise you not to save money on good and high-quality items for the bedroom. I recently bought a new mattress and this is really great affects my sleep. I also plan to replace my old pillows with new ones. I choose bedding that will be good for my sleep and health, so I plan to buy pillows such as https://ortorex.com/p/latex/ . There are many descriptions of pillows on the site, but this one seems to me the most suitable. I advise you to choose something similar to this pillow, make sure that it will keep your head in the correct position during sleep and try to avoid unknown manufacturers and materials for pillows of dubious quality.
#3 of 4 Old 05-20-2020, 03:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thank you for sharing. I watched the video on the site and it really should work well. I think that this is probably exactly what I was looking for, but now I want to consult with her husband. I hope he likes these pillows and I can buy them!

#4 of 4 Old 08-03-2020, 12:37 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There's such a weird thing as a buckwheat pillow. Google it. It's very comfy

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page