Making one homeopathic med out of several on a machine? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 04-17-2007, 07:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I went to a naturopath that does NAET treatments today for my ds. He has eczema. We found he was allergic to all of the basic 10. We go to our first elimination session Friday. My question is about the homeopathics she gave me. She bascially tested hime though me and had him hold a bunch of remedies. From there she took a bottle of nux vomica and placed it on the right side of the machine. It was like a hot plate with dials on it. On the left side she placed a bunch of homeopathics that we had tested. She said the energy was transfered from the different homeopathics into the bottle of nux vomica. She said if she didn't have a particular remedy, she could even dial it on the machine. Has anyone ever heard of this?? It was freaky and wondering if this was for real. She comes highly recommended for her work with children. I have just never seen this with homeopathics before.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 04-17-2007, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Others might know more, but AFAIK, this isn't something that a classical homeopath would do. Are you supposed to give the nux vomica?

I have heard of the child being tested through the parent, I believe that is muscle testing, which is another form of energy medicine.....I had this done with ds1 when he was a babe, and it was effective in his case.
#3 of 4 Old 04-17-2007, 08:15 PM

It was probably a radionic machine. Its not classical and I would guess the majority of classical homeopaths would reject using it for a few reasons.

I don't know if they work or not. I have no experience with them, but I am much more comfortable with the real thing. Aside from the machine, a classical homeopath would not use more than one remedy at a time.

#4 of 4 Old 04-17-2007, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, she did test him through me. I am assuming she is not a classical homeopath. She gave me the nux vomica "infused" with the other 10 or so things. I am supposed to give it to him 3-6 times a day.

This part sounds funny to me although she has helped someone I know with her kids eczema. I found out about her through the NAET website.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page