#1 of 10 Old 12-17-2017, 01:14 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I lost my baby

"
Hellow fellow members

I need some support from you guys. I lost my baby. I lost him when he was in my womb. I couldn’t help him survive. I lost him just about 1 month before his birth. All I need to do was nurture him properly for 9 month. Take care of him. He was a part of my soul. I feel so sad after the loss. I feel empty. I feel like I have lost a part of myself. When I try to sleep at night, I constantly think about him. He would have been 6 months old by now. I would have been trying to make him sleep right now. He would have been crying of hunger. I would have been feeding him. After an hour of sleep, he would have started crying again. I would have to change his diaper. He would have been looking at me with love in his eyes. With a smile on his face. With adorable voices of words only I can understand. In the cold nights, I would have been providing him heat through my body. We both could feel each others heartbeat, and breath, and warmth, and touch. All of this is not happening because I couldn’t give him birth when he was alive.
"
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 01-22-2018, 02:43 AM
Banned

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Sorry for your loss. After a miscarriage, making a decision to go for in another pregnancy is difficult. Try to find out the cause of miscarriage. Some health conditions such as obesity, age may increase the chances of miscarriage. But treatments such as IVF, IUI, and surrogacy helps to deal with miscarriage and gives new hope.
#3 of 10 Old 01-22-2018, 08:18 AM

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Quoted: 2098 Post(s)
I'm so sorry missed this post and above all for your loss! Please be gentle on yourself. Intrauterine death is very often out of a woman's control. Above all, seek a support circle and seek counseling as you try to make sense of this tragedy. MDC hasn't been as active, but I'm still hoping that other mamas who have btdt will post.

I'm the crunchy mom Dr. Amy warned you about.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP old MDC. We miss you!

#4 of 10 Old 02-09-2018, 10:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hey there Hannah! I m sorry to hear about your loss, Trust me i have been there and i know how difficult it is for you to cope with this. There are many things that cause a miscarriage, first of all, is the excess weight, if you are overweight or even underweight it can affect your pregnancy a lot. The second cause is bad diet, always eating junk food or food full of oil or even fuzzy drinks can lead to a miscarriage. The third thing is doing drugs, drinking alcohol or smoking, this is one of the major factors behind a miscarriage. The fourth thing is Stress, When you are stressing yourself, you are also tiring your mind and body, which makes you both mentally and physically weak, and their strength is very important during Pregnancy. But don't lose hope hon! There are many ways to help you conceive after this, You can also get pregnant naturally tho, but if you fail at that, go for IVF. IVF is a very successful technique, my sister used it to conceive, i m sure it can help you too. Good Luck! Much Love!
#5 of 10 Old 02-21-2018, 06:34 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hi hannahpeter,
I have read through your post and decided to empathize with you. Carrying a child for some months only to lose him before you deliver is painful. Indeed many women go through that, and it requires a strong heart to withstand it. It is because of this reason that I am here to encourage you to take heart. You need to find a way of healing over it and move on with your life. I always tell ladies who find themselves in similar circumstances not to take on their lives. They have another chance and the opportunity to make up for the losses and can conceive and give birth to as many children as possible. So my dear just continue TTC and focus on your goal. You see everything that happens has a reason and a purpose. God is in control and knows why he decided to take the life of the child. Perhaps it would have been difficult to bring up the child. Maybe the child would have had complications that would make it difficult for him to survive. Maybe that is why God decided to take him as early as that. So, my dear, you should not cry over the spilled milk. You may not be able to recover from it and will reduce your chances of conceiving. It will only put you under stress and make it even difficult for you to conceive. Don’t waste your time but embark on TTC as you continue to pray. I hope God will remember you.
#6 of 10 Old 02-22-2018, 10:56 AM

Hey hannahpeter! I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't express what I felt while reading your post. If I feel this saddened, you must feel.. I don't know. I don't think I can imagine your pain. I can't imagine what you are going through. I just wish you peace. I don't know where, I don't know from whom, but may you get it. May you get it as fast as possible. Losing a child is something I wish no woman had to go through ever. But somethings you just can't control. Afterall, we are but humans. I wish you all the good luck in the world dear. Stay strong. Stay positive. Care about those you have. Start making yourself actively happy. I know I don't have the right words. Much love xx
#7 of 10 Old 02-28-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahpeter View Post
"
Hellow fellow members

I need some support from you guys. I lost my baby. I lost him when he was in my womb. I couldn’t help him survive. I lost him just about 1 month before his birth. All I need to do was nurture him properly for 9 month. Take care of him. He was a part of my soul. I feel so sad after the loss. I feel empty. I feel like I have lost a part of myself. When I try to sleep at night, I constantly think about him. He would have been 6 months old by now. I would have been trying to make him sleep right now. He would have been crying of hunger. I would have been feeding him. After an hour of sleep, he would have started crying again. I would have to change his diaper. He would have been looking at me with love in his eyes. With a smile on his face. With adorable voices of words only I can understand. In the cold nights, I would have been providing him heat through my body. We both could feel each others heartbeat, and breath, and warmth, and touch. All of this is not happening because I couldn’t give him birth when he was alive.
"
Awww, darling! I absolutely feel sorry for you. I can completely understand...Well, I've also had MCs...So, I know how close it is to have a child. Well, have you tried any other attempts? Like I've been a TTC for 5 years and now I am still having an IVF later this year at Ukraine. So, yeah! I think you can have a child again...Just take care of yourself and don't be hopeless honey...xx
#8 of 10 Old 04-23-2018, 05:20 AM
Banned

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoniaDenzel View Post
Awww, darling! I absolutely feel sorry for you. I can completely understand...Well, I've also had MCs...So, I know how close it is to have a child. Well, have you tried any other attempts? Like I've been a TTC for 5 years and now I am still having an IVF later this year at Ukraine. So, yeah! I think you can have a child again...Just take care of yourself and don't be hopeless honey...xx

Yes, I agree with you. She should go for one more attempt. It takes more than one attempt to conceive for many women.
#9 of 10 Old 07-28-2018, 02:12 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm sorry for the loss of your baby. You had a still birth, correct?
#10 of 10 Old 07-29-2018, 09:11 PM

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby. I hope you're doing good and okay now.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page