FS: MORE **LUSH brand** Bath/Body/Hair/!!!Skincare!!! HANDMADE products - Most VEGAN - Mothering Forums

#1 of 11 Old 05-25-2005, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!

I have gotten such great responses from my last LUSH thread, the mamas are really enjoying it!!!!! Thanks for buying form me mamas!

I have tried to price these reasonably.
If you feel my prices are off - please contact me.

Really need PP
>> No reasonable offer refused! <<

You can PM, post here or email me.

Okey Dokey mamas! I have TONS of this stuff stored away - I can only use SO MUCH bath and body stuff. :LOL With the baby coming, I am in a big NESTING stage :LOL and I am trying to raise some PP.

HANDMADE

MOST items VEGAN

Everything SUPA DUPA Yummy!

LUSH handmakes fabulous natural bath, body, hair and skin care products. I use their products almost exclusively. I literally have one of those big plastic drawer storage units FULL of LUSH! Here is the LUSH story, so you can learn more about the products that I have here.

NOTE: I am a sanitary nut when it comes to this type stuff. Anything liquid that is not full has been decanted and not touched. If it is a solid that is not new, it has been cut and not directly applied.

Important Shipping Info:
- I will pack each item very securely and they usually will ship the same day.
- Shipping charges will be actual - please provide your zip code so that I can weigh the item(s) and calculate the charges.
- Delivery Confirmation will be included with each shipment
- Unfortunately, I cannot be responsible for the handling and care of the package once it leave my residence. If you are concerned that an item could be lost during shipment, please inform me that you would like to purchase insurance and I will include this in your shipping charges.

Thanks so much for taking a moment to look mamas!

Click on the name of each product to learn more about it, ingredients, scent, etc.

Shampoo and Shampoo Bars

Soak and Float Bar - VEGAN - 1.9 oz - NEW - Never opened - Nursing and pregnancy can sometimes make my scalp all wonky, but this gets everything back to normal! - Retails for $6.40 - asking $2.75

Hair Care

Bath Bombs - You can get anywhere from 1 - 4 + baths outta these, just bust them up. The balls halve easily and can be broken up further from there.

Bubble Bars These can be used soooooo many times, I jsut break off a piece and either drop it in the tub or hold it under the running water.

Body Cream

Massage Bars WOW! These last you soooooo very long! And you feel so yummy afterwards!

Fever - VEGAN - 2.2 oz - There is about 1/8 of a slice cut from this bar - almost FULL - This really softens your skin! - Retails for $8.65 - asking $3.75

Shower Gel These are HUGE bottles. This lathers up really big with just a dime or nickle size on your puff. These BIG sizes will last FOREVER!!!!

SOAP

Dusting Powder

Fragrance

Skincare

Eau Roma Water Toner - VEGAN - 250 g / 8.8 oz - This came from the UK so it has a little more in it than the bottle listed in the link on the US site above - FULL - Oh this stuff is nice! I keep bottles everywhere! - retails for $11.95 - asking $7.50

Thanks again for looking!

SOLD Items - Thanks mamas!

Trichomania - VEGAN - NEW / FULL - 6.5 oz - Has been unwrapped, but never used - Smells SOOOOOO yummy! Makes your hair feel FABULOUS! - Retails for $6.40 - asking $2.75

Glam Rock - VEGAN - FULL bar - WOW your hair! - Retails for $4.95 - asking $2.25

Bathos - VEGAN - 100 g / 3.5 oz - x 2 - FULL bars - Soooo RELAXING! - Retails for $4.85 each - asking $2.50 each

Karma Kream - 7.9 oz - NEW - VEGAN - YUMMY! DIFFERENT!! - Retails for $19.95 - asking $8.75

Amazonian - VEGAN - HUGE 7 oz bar with less than 1/16 that was cut out of it ALMOST FULL - Get SUPA Yummy Skin!!!!! - Retails for $10.95 - asking $6.00

Black Magic Massage Bar - VEGAN - 2.9 oz - NEW - This has been opened, but not used - You will LOVE how you feel after using this bar! - Retails for $8.65 - asking $3.75

Silky Underwear - VEGAN - 3.5 oz - Opened, but unused - Oh, feels soooo nice! - retails for $7.50 - asking $3.50

Glitterbug Rose/Pink - This link tells you about the blue and the pink bars, here - VEGAN - NEW - Never opened - 1 oz - Soft and shimmery skin!!!! - Retails for $5.20 - asking $2.25

Breeze on A Sea Air Toner - VEGAN - 250 g / 8.8 oz - This came from the UK so it has a little more in it than the bottle listed in the link on the US site above - FULL - I actually keep a bottle of this in my car or diaper bag - retails for $12.95 - asking $7.75

Herbalism Cleanser - VEGAN - 3.5 oz - FULL - AWESOME! - A TINY bit really takes you a long way, that is why I am selling this, I still have a very full tub! - retails for $8.65 - asking $4.25

Imperialis the Majestic Moisturizer - VEGAN - 1.5 oz - FULL - Still in the originally sealed package - A TINY bit really takes you a long way, that is why I am selling this, I still have a very full tub! I interchange in between this and some of the other moisturizers. - retails for $14.70 - asking $7.75

Honey Bee - 6.3 oz - NEW - Lovely honey! - Retails for $4.60 - asking $2.25

Santa Monica - 4.5 oz - NEW - Retails for 3.85 - asking $2.00

Fairy Jasmine - VEGAN - [B]NEW/B] - Smells sooooo nice! - Retails for $4.80 - asking $2.50

Hot Toddy - 100 g / 3.5 oz - FULL bar - I am not sure if this is VEGAN or not - Ummmm mmmmm! - Retails for $5.80 - asking $2.75

Bathos - VEGAN - 100 g / 3.5 oz - x 2 - FULL bars - Soooo RELAXING! - Retails for $4.85 each - asking $2.50 each one AVAILABLE

Cosmic Dream Catcher - VEGAN - 2.6 oz - NEW - This has been opened, but not used - Keeps you super soft! - Retails for $6.95 - asking $2.50

Chai - VEGAN - 16.9 fl oz - Full - So very yummy and invigorating! - Retails for $15.95 - asking $7.00

Tramp - VEGAN - 7.7 fl oz - Full - Such a unique scent! - Retails for $10.40 - asking $4.50

Honey Waffle - Discontinued - 100g - NEW - I do not know if this is VEGAN or not - lathers up creamily in a strong honey scent, with an added hint of ylang-ylang and geranium oil. Inside the soap is a hunk of real Dorset honeycomb. - retails for $5.80 - asking $2.75

Spice Mountain - VEGAN - 200 g / 7.1 oz - This has a small piece, say less than 1/16 cut from it - This is a super yummy, spicy soap. They promote it as a Holiday fragrance, but I love it year round and (DH Fathers Day!) loves to use it too! - This was purchased from the UK site, so the 200 g size is not listed on the US site - retails for $6.95 - asking $3.00

Angels on Bare Skin Scrub/Cleanser - VEGAN - 3.5 oz - FULL - A TINY bit really takes you a long way, that is why I am selling this, I still have a very full tub! I interchange in between this and some of the others. - The top of the lid did get wet and the label is faded - retails for $6.95 - asking $3.75

Ma Bar - VEGAN - 100 g / 3.5 oz - x 2 bars - Like Chocolate? - Retails for $5.95 each - asking $3.00 each

Ocean Salt Cleanser/Exfoliator - 2.2 oz - FULL - This is an awesome cleanser and exfoliator! Good for elbows too! - retails for $12.95 - asking $7.75

Alkmaar - VEGAN - HUGE 200g / 7.5 oz (more than double listed on the US site) - This has a small 1/8 piece cut from it - This was purchased from the UK site, their wieght and price can be seen at the UK site here - Once again, SUPA YUMMY!!! - retails for $8.24 - asking $3.75

Middle Earth Turns To Rock - VEGAN - This looks very different in person. It was purchased from the UK site, instead of short and fat as in the picture, it is long and flat. - 200 g / 7.5 oz bar - There is about 1/8 of a slice cut from this - This really works awesome!!!! You will get hooked! - retails for $7.14 - asking $3.25

Noriko - 200 g / 7.5 oz (this is more than double what is sold on the US site) - Less than 1/8 of a slice cut from this bar - Oh so YUMMY! - retails for $7.85 - asking $3.75

Glitterbug Iridescent - VEGAN - NEW - Never opened - 1 oz - Soft and shimmery skin!!!! - Retails for $5.20 - asking $2.25

Karma - VEGAN - 100 g - FULL - YUMMY! Different!! - More on the Karma scent here - [I]This collection was initially given to me as a gift. I have the perfume, cream, powder and something else in this fragrance that I will be listing here - Retails for $5.80 - asking $3.00

Christmas Cracker - VEGAN - Yummy cinnamon! - Retails for $5.95 - asking $2.75

Karma - VEGAN - 1 fl oz - Sprayed once - YUMMY! Different!! - This collection was initially given to me as a gift. I have the cream, bubble bar and something else in this fragrance that I will be listing here - retails for $30.95 - asking $14.50

Karma - VEGAN - 3.5 oz - Opened, but unused - YUMMY! Different!! - More on the Karma scent here - This collection was initially given to me as a gift. I have the perfume, cream, bubble bar and something else in this fragrance that I will be listing here - retails for $7.50 - asking $3.50

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 05-25-2005, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

Lunch time bumpty bump!
#3 of 11 Old 05-25-2005, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter

Updated with pending items!

#4 of 11 Old 05-25-2005, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Updated with pending and sold items. THANKS SO VERY MUCH MAMAS!!!!

I may have 3 or 4 more items to list tonight or in the morning.
#5 of 11 Old 05-25-2005, 10:09 PM - Thread Starter

Updated additional SOLD items! Thanks again!
#6 of 11 Old 05-26-2005, 01:15 AM - Thread Starter

Late night bump
#7 of 11 Old 05-26-2005, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Good morning!
#8 of 11 Old 05-26-2005, 10:37 AM

#9 of 11 Old 05-26-2005, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter

Aww thanks for asking! We are finally pretty much off all bedrest for a while at least!

My husband mailed you another one out a week ago Friday, I believe. They will not do DC on APO addys. Hopefully, this one will show up! Cause, I believe I only have one more :
#10 of 11 Old 05-27-2005, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter

Updated w/ SOLD items! THANKS so much!
#11 of 11 Old 05-27-2005, 04:12 PM

i pmed you.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version