FSOT ~ Thomas Train, TONS of toys, Pampered Chef, Waldorf Dolls, Discovery Toys +++ - Mothering Forums

#1 of 9 Old 05-12-2007, 05:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
HERE IS A LNK TO MY ALBUM

Yahoo! Photos

Shipping is not included. I want this stuff gone so please feel free to make offers.

I AM STILL CLEANING SO PLEASE CHECK BACK AS I AM PLANNING ON ADDING MORE AS I FIND IT.

I also love to trade! Trading is not limited to what is on my ISO list - that is just all I could think of to list. I would love to see your FSOT list!

If you have an ISO list, please let me know because I am constantly decluttering and am likely to have something on it!

BOOKS

DK Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook - New - $5.00

Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook - Lizzie Vann - DK

DK Dinosaurs and How They Lived - New - $4.00

Dinosaurs and How They Lived - - DK

DK The Ultimate Ballet Sticker Book - New - $3.00

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Ballet, by DK Publishing, Sticker Book, STICKER

DK 150 First Spanish Phrases - New - List price $9.99 asking $4.00

150 First Spanish Phrases Angela Wilkes | ISBN: 0789415615

DK My First Number Lift-the-Flap Board Book - New - $5.00

My First Numbers Lift-the-flap Board Board Book - Anne Millard - DK

DK Why Do Seasons Change - New - $4.00

THOMAS THE TRAIN

Thomas the Train FeltKids Set w/ Tote & Board - $15.00
Come with FeltKids felt board, carrying case with handles and 12 Thomas the Train felt pieces, including Cranky, Thomas, Harold and more.

The tote retails for $12.00, the board for $9.00 and the felt set for $9.00. So this was $30.00 new. It hasn't been used very much at all so I am selling it for half price.

Thomas the Train Wipe off Activity Board $3.50
The board measures 17" long by 11" high. One one side it features number learning and the other side features learning letters.

Thomas the Train Wipe off Sound Activity Book $8.00
The book is a hard cover spiral bound book that measures 12" by 10.5". Your child can trace the letters, then write them on their own. Wipe the pages clean and practice again and again! Has 27 buttons that features the alphabet and sounds from the Island of Sodor.

Thomas the Tank Engine Domino Game $4.50
Very good condition.

TOYS

Dinosaur Lot $10.00
Includes a Fisher Price Imaginext T-Rex that has sounds. Also includes the accessories that came with him...the catapult, 2 stones for the catapult, cave man figure, prehistoric scorpion and dinosaur bones. Also includes a large dinosaur egg that can be cracked open so that the smaller dinosaurs can go inside. It also includes three other smaller dinosaurs, one made by Playskool. I'm not sure what type of dinos these are as I'm not to "up" on dino identification, lol.

Discovery Toys Hide Inside soft shape baby toy in box $4.50
It has a pocket on one end, and a open pocket on the other end that allows baby to reach inside the cube for a shape. This toy is in very gently used condition. The rabbit could stand to be washed but I will leave that for you. This toy and all of the pieces are machine washable, air dry.

BRIO Friends Freddie Clown and Trumpy Toddler / Pre-school Toys ~ $4.00
New in the box, giftable.

Lillian Vernon soft shape toy - $4.00
Has an open round top and has an open pocket at each end that allows baby to reach inside the cube for a shape. Each of the shapes has velcro on the back so that they may be attached to the cube. This toy is in very gently used condition.

Leather jump rope with wooden handles $6.50Very good quality. It has metal things in the handles so that the rope actually turns (and not just your arms turning it)...hard to explain but neat

Battat Wooden Magnetic Food Puzzle $4.00
Two ways to play, younger children can simply use their hands while older children can use the magnetic fork to remove and replace pieces. Food items are also pictured under the removeable pieces. 11.5" x 8.5" Very good condition, still has plastic covering on pieces (not shrink wrap but the thin plastic that covers new things so they won't get scratched).

MISC

Replaceable snap in logos for Kaepa shoes $2.00
As far as I know they will fit any Kaepa brand shoe. You will receive the following: 8 purple 8 white 8 green 8 yellow 8 orange 8 blue 8 brown 4 black 4red

Boutique Dolls & Darlings Patchwork Dress size 4 - $5.00
It buttons up the back with four buttons and has a tie that goes around the waist and ties in the back. It features a double layered collar. The skirt is lined and the lining features a 5" hem that is blue with cream leaves. The outer skirt comes to the top of the hem and features a patchwork design. The dress has short sleeves with an elastic ruffled hem around the edges. It measures 25.5" long from shoulder to hem. It is in very gently used condition. It had a small tear that I promptly repaired. The repair lies underneath the ribbon that ties in the back so it is not able to be seen unless the dress is untied.

Gap pink leather sandals - $4.50
They are in gently used condition. The insides are clean and the GAP tag is still intact. They are a size 8M.

Gymboree brown leather sandals size 3 - $5.00
fisherman style and features a velcro closure. They feature an all leather upper and a rubber sole. They are in like new condition.

Children's Place sandals size 3 - $4.00
pink upper with orange, pink and blue tropical flowers on the toe. The inside footbed has a rainbow of colors and the outer edges are done in a hemp looking twine. They also feature a velcro closure. They are in gently used condition.

Set of four stoneware bowls from the Target Furio Home Line$6.00They were made in Thiland and have a cream stoneware outer with different colored insides. I will have to ask that you get insurance on these. I pack very well but the post office doesn't always ship very well.

Pampered Chef Apple Wedger $4.50
This is the round stainless steel one that you put over the top of the apple and push down and it slices your apple into 10 pieces and cores it as well. It is in gently used condition.

DOLLS

Waldorf Style Red Head $5.00
20" tall. Hair can be styled. Has a few small spots that should come out.

Handmade Waldorf Style Boy & Girl $7.00 for both
9 1/2" tall.

Handmade Raggedy Ann and Andy Dolls $10.00 for both
These look to be vintage but are in great shape. Would be great for a collection or for play.

Waldorf Style Handmade Prairie Doll $5.00
She is 22" tall and wearing a Little House on the Prairie style outfit. Of course she could be dressed in something else if you don't like the "prairie look", lol.

Hasbro Raggedy Andy $4.00
13" tall.

Doll Handmade in Peru $8.00
11" tall.

Ralph Lauren bear ~ 6.00
He is in excellent condition. He measures 15" tall when standing. His arms and legs are movable so you can pose him standing up or sitting down. He has soft piled fur with little felt pads on his feet and hands. He has a velvety nose and dark eyes. He is wearing a red polo shirt with the Ralph Lauren polo insignia embroidered on the chest.

ISO:

~ Organic or hemp clothing for size 8 boy and size 4 girl or size 18/20 mama
~ Natural fiber (100% cotton, etc.) hippie mama shirts size 18/20
~ Hanna size 90/100
~ Eco Bags Produce Bags
~Training Panties or Covers 4T
~ TRY ME!!

Mama to:Ben (12), Natalie (9), Zoe (5)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 05-13-2007, 02:41 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
would you take 5ppd for the organic baby/toddler cookbook? it wont let me pm you for some reason ?
#3 of 9 Old 05-13-2007, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the offer but I really can't go that low. I can send it media mail which is usually pretty cheap and I'll pick up delivery confirmation. Would that be fair?

#4 of 9 Old 05-13-2007, 07:40 PM - Thread Starter

I added some things and I'm getting the other photos up on Yahoo. Sorry I left them out!

#5 of 9 Old 05-13-2007, 07:46 PM

I am very very very very very interested in the Waldorf dolls, just waiting on pics.

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (14), Aidan (12), Brighton (9), and Oliver (6) and Ephraim (3) 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#6 of 9 Old 05-13-2007, 08:14 PM - Thread Starter

I've got them up. Here is the link again :

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/slabobbin/

#7 of 9 Old 05-14-2007, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

bump

#8 of 9 Old 05-15-2007, 10:51 AM

PM for you....
#9 of 9 Old 05-17-2007, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

Take all of the Thomas stuff for $25.00 (plus the cheapest shipping) and I will also pick up delivery confirmation. I want to be rid of this.

Take a dollar off of all of the dolls/animals and I will pick up DC.

Make me an offer!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page