Anyone interested in trading for mama made crafts/clothes? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 05-16-2007, 11:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi! I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing some trades for some things for my kids. I'll be adding more pics-slowly, I have dialup and it takes forever to upload anything. I accidentally deleted almost everything off my photobucket account and it's taking longer to get it back up than I thought.

I have apron tops M/L (some not made by me but I can't wear them anymore as nursing 3 babies has left me with, ahem, pancake boobies that have gotta have a bra.)

Skirts-made to order, patchwork, wraparound, whatever.

Children's clothes-pillowcase dresses, simple sundresses, skirts (I love doing full tiered ruffly spinny skirts and I have yet to meet a little girl who doesn't like them) I also make matching apron tops for the skirts.

Sunbonnets like Mary Ingalls wore. I have some of these made already and they have matching little girl's skirts in various sizes.
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w.../bonnetbig.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...netoutside.jpg

I also make fun crocheted stuff. My mushroom treasure bags are my favorite. You'll just have to see a pic, it takes too long to describe them.

I'm not looking for anything specific for my kids, clothes, shoes, spare toys, books, whatever. The last year or so has been pretty rough on them (divorce, moving and craziness) and I had to sell much of what we owned to get by. We are in a new home and things are better but I thought it would be fun to get something going where they could get surprises in the mail. They love that. And it would serve to replenish what we just don't have right now. If you have used stuff laying around that you don't need anymore, maybe we can use it and you can get something new in the process! Yay!

My kids are 7yo girl, wears a 7 or 8 slim, she's kind of tall, but skinny, and wears a size 1 in shoes. 5yo (will be 6 next month) boy, wears a size 5 or small 6 in clothes and a 12 in shoes (he really needs some sandals), he's really skinny too. 15yo girl, wears a size 6 but will wear anywhere between a small and large top (?) and a 9.5 shoe. The little ones are not picky. The oldest is the crunchy emo type.

So anyway, just thought I'd see if there was any interest. Thanks!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page