• 1 Post By kathymuggle
  • 1 Post By applejuice

#1 of 4 Old 11-21-2014, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
The Oxymoron of Safe Vaccines

Excellent, eye-opening article on vaccine safety, by Laura Hayes:

'I still think it is of paramount importance for people to understand that the term "safe vaccines" is an oxymoron, and therefore, I would argue that even those who might call themselves "pro-science" would not agree that there is any "smart approach to vaccination". By their very nature, vaccines cannot be made safe, as they artificially and unnaturally stimulate the immune system (by injecting these toxic cocktails, versus inhaling or consuming them, the first part of the immune system's response is bypassed, which is essential to trigger the next parts of the immune response...it's analagous to intervening during a woman's pregnancy and forcing the process to go out of order, missing some of the critical steps, and thinking that won't matter for the end product), with unsafe ingredients (e.g. adjuvants such as neurotoxic aluminum, proteins which cannot be broken down in the circulatory system as that needed to be done in the GI tract, and known neurotoxins such as mercury and aluminum, which are injected at a time when the blood-brain barrier is still wide open), in a way that is foreign to the immune system (i.e. via the vascular system and muscle tissue versus via airways and the GI tract), etc. Thus, "safe vaccines" is an oxymoron of the first degree. Then, multiply that unsafe effect by giving multiple vaccines at once, without consideration of family history or body weight, and before any allergies or metabolic problems have been discerned, and that is a recipe for absolute disaster.

Therefore, since there are no "safe vaccines", that leads to the discussion of medical choice freedom, which must ALWAYS be an essential component of any free and moral society. However, it is especially important...'

(I have permission to share the whole article here, but thought I should link back to the original source--they comments are extremely thought-provoking.)

http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/06/t...-vaccines.html

Laura Hayes is the mother of 3 who has learned the very hard way about the severe dangers and longterm repercussions of vaccines. It is her passion to share what she has learned with others in the hope that they won't experience vaccine injury in their families, and also in the hope that they will join in the fight to ban vaccine mandates in our country.
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 11-21-2014, 10:39 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Outstanding links and research, Taximom5! Thank you.

The sad truth is that most anti-vaxers or vaccine questioners are parents of vaccine damaged children.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#3 of 4 Old 11-21-2014, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
Most things are unsafe in one way or another. The question is how unsafe and if the risks are justifiable given their benefits. I don't think we know the safety profile of vaccines and I have trouble justifying vaccine risk for a disease they (i.e my kids) are incredibly unlikely to get or be seriously injured from.
applejuice likes this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 2 teens and one young adult.

#4 of 4 Old 11-21-2014, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Quote:
The question is how unsafe and if the risks are justifiable given their benefits.
The problem being that most people are told and therefore believe that vaccines are required, so the safety consideration is secondary when the decision to vaccinate is made.

That, plus the dangers are downplayed and/or denied.
Deborah likes this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

Tags
coercion , informed consent , parents vaccines , safe vaccines , vaccine safety

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page