• 1 Post By applejuice
  • 2 Post By kathymuggle
  • 1 Post By OrmEmbar

#1 of 15 Old 04-17-2015, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
An Open Letter to Legislators

An Open Letter to Legislators Currently Considering Vaccine Legislation from Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD in Immunology

Quote:
In summary, a person who is not vaccinated with IPV, DTaP, HepB, and Hib vaccines due to reasons of conscience poses no extra danger to the public than a person who is. No discrimination is warranted.
http://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/an...in-immunology/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 15 Old 04-17-2015, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Thanks

Thanks for posting this! Fingers crossed and prayers sent to us in CA for next weeks vote!
#3 of 15 Old 04-20-2015, 07:50 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
You would think California had more important things to worry about than a few cases of Mickey Mouse measles and a few children who aren't vaccinated:

Californian farmer walking across his drought stricken farm land.

Last edited by Tweety_Bird; 04-20-2015 at 07:52 PM.

#4 of 15 Old 04-20-2015, 09:27 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Yes, the children of CA will be dying of thirst, but will be fully vaccinated when they enroll for school!

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#5 of 15 Old 04-21-2015, 08:48 AM

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Quoted: 2100 Post(s)
Pan doesn't give a rat's posterior about the drought. Or state debt, prisons, school funding, homelessness, affordable housing, improving voter turnout, pollution, etc etc etc Do you see any mention of of these issues? The man is a one-policy pony.
applejuice and Anne Jividen like this.

I'm the crunchy mom Dr. Amy warned you about.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP old MDC. We miss you!
#6 of 15 Old 04-21-2015, 10:17 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Politicians only care about the interests that give them money, i.e. follow the money.
applejuice likes this.
#7 of 15 Old 04-21-2015, 10:23 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Is the education committee casting its vote tomorrow? (4/22)

Does the bill then go to another committee?

Sorry just wondering what anyone knows about where things stand now.

Thanks to anyone who has time to answer.
#8 of 15 Old 04-22-2015, 09:20 AM

It passed 7-2.

On to the Judiciary Committee.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

Last edited by applejuice; 04-22-2015 at 09:22 AM.
#9 of 15 Old 04-22-2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety_Bird View Post
Politicians only care about the interests that give them money, i.e. follow the money.
Ah, come on. Don't be so hard on politicians. In fact, I found an unusually honest one . . . . https://www.facebook.com/freetalkliv...19072/?fref=nf
Anne Jividen likes this.

#teamvaxchoice

#10 of 15 Old 04-22-2015, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
It passed 7-2.

On to the Judiciary Committee.

Come on justice, please reign!
#11 of 15 Old 04-22-2015, 12:11 PM

It won't right away. Where the Judiciary Committee is concerned, Californians are screwed.
applejuice likes this.

#teamvaxchoice

#12 of 15 Old 04-22-2015, 01:08 PM

OK, please forgive my raging ignorance, but can a state senate subpoena a federal employee?

I move that the CA Judiciary Committee subpoena Dr. William Thompson.

Could there be a more relevant judicial argument?

So parents don't have any grounds to be concerned over safety?
applejuice likes this.
#13 of 15 Old 04-22-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Jividen View Post
OK, please forgive my raging ignorance, but can a state senate subpoena a federal employee?

I move that the CA Judiciary Committee subpoena Dr. William Thompson.

Could there be a more relevant judicial argument?

So parents don't have any grounds to be concerned over safety?
No.

Vaccines are unavoidably unsafe.

If a parent believes their child was damaged by a state mandated vaccine, they can file with Federal Vaccine Court.

The CA Senate Education committee is not interested in what Dr. William Thompson has to say, let alone the parents who testified last week against the bill.

This is justice in 2015.
Anne Jividen likes this.

#14 of 15 Old 04-23-2015, 06:10 AM

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
Bumping, as I just got around to reading the letter in the OP, and it is brilliant!

Lots of information (some of which were new to me) that point out significant flaws in herd immunity arguments.
applejuice and samaxtics like this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 2 teens and one young adult.
#15 of 15 Old 04-23-2015, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
I was so happy to find that article! It is the first piece that references all the sources I found in recent years and talks about how vaccination has interfered with herd immunity. Written by a PhD Immunilogist. The sources sited are referenced and excerpted at the bottom.
I am re-posting the article here so you don't have to scroll up to the OP:
http://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/an...in-immunology/
p.s. I do not know about the site that is hosting this piece. I have not looked at any other pages than this one, so I do not vouch for anything other than the article itself.
applejuice likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page