• 3 Post By applejuice
  • 3 Post By Deborah

#1 of 3 Old 06-28-2015, 09:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2100 Post(s)
Vaccines and Littering

https://karenvaxblog.wordpress.com/2...n-section-108/

A few lessons can be gleaned from this amusing piece.

1. Vaccines are only as risky as picking up litter.
2. People choose not to vaccinate on schedule because, just like those who don't clean up litter, they're just lazy and apathetic.
3. People who don't vaccinate on schedule are jerks, (her word), who deserve to be outed, i.e. "[made] obvious."

I'll hand her points for the creative attempt at an analogy. The carseat canard was getting tiring.
Mirzam and applejuice like this.

I'm the crunchy mom Dr. Amy warned you about.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP old MDC. We miss you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-28-2015, 10:52 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Yes, let us out the d/s and non- vaccinated children.

It may be obvious that they are healthier in many respects than the VOS or fully vaccinated.

(This may depend on the definition of healthy! )

For example, we may find that these d/s and non- vaccinated children may have less allergies, AUTISM, ADHD, SIDS, MS, JRA, LDs, EBS, CFS, GBS, cancer, leukemia, and other chronic childhood diseases.

As for the littering analogy, that is another lame attempt to use the social contract kind of argument. My response to that is that I am responsible for my own litter, so I will clean up my own litter in time. While it may be nice for me to clean up the litter from another person, I really am not responsible for their litter, because the other person is responsible for their own litter, not me. Where in the social contract am I responsible for another person's child's health and welfare? Why? Under what circumstances?

Therefore, I am responsible for my own child's health and welfare, and other people are responsible for their own children's health and welfare.

Thank you.
Mirzam, Deborah and samaxtics like this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

Last edited by applejuice; 06-28-2015 at 10:55 AM.
#3 of 3 Old 06-28-2015, 06:11 PM

Mentioned: 373 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
Yea! for trying a new analogy.

Nay for coming up with one that is even lamer than carseats.

No discussion of the lack of compensation from the program when things go wrong, I suppose.

It is a bit like virtuously heading out to pick up your share of litter and ending up getting a snake-bite. Followed by total denial by doctors and society in general that snakes exist, much less bite anyone.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page