For Kicks and Giggles: A Quote Thread - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
 831Likes

#541 of 549 Old 10-17-2020, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
@applejuice I'm laughing so hard I can't breath!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#542 of 549 Old 10-29-2020, 12:32 AM

Location: hunting the wild aebelskiever in the Islets of Langerhans
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
"I am not a complete idiot, but whether from weakness or laziness have no talent for thinking. I know only how to reflect: I am a mirror ... Logic does not exist for me. I float on the waves of art and life and never really know how to distinguish what belongs to the one or the other or what is common to both. Life unfolds for me like a theatre presenting a sequence of somewhat unreal sentiments; while the things of art are real to me and go straight to my heart."
-- Sviatoslav Richter, 1915-97, one of the greatest pianists of all time

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, OMS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#543 of 549 Old 10-30-2020, 04:20 PM

On mothering:

"Adults look at their parents as people with histories and complexities and, often, mysteries that will never be fully unraveled."

Patti Davis
Deborah and Nazsmum like this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, OMS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

#544 of 549 Old 11-05-2020, 12:16 PM

"This is on my mind - the public school system cannot discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, AIDS status, Hep B status, national origin status, yet one cannot or desires not to get a medical procedure that carries risk and the school is closed to them. "
Why?
Deborah, samaxtics and Hyacinthe like this.

#545 of 549 Old 11-05-2020, 05:48 PM

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
"This is on my mind - the public school system cannot discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, AIDS status, Hep B status, national origin status, yet one cannot or desires not to get a medical procedure that carries risk and the school is closed to them. "
Why?
Good question.
applejuice, Deborah and Hyacinthe like this.
#546 of 549 Old 11-08-2020, 03:06 PM

"Don't tell me what you believe in. I'll observe how you behave and I will make my own determination."

- Alex Trebek, just about the kindest person who ever lived.
Deborah and Nazsmum like this.

#547 of 549 Old 11-17-2020, 10:59 AM

Have you ever seen the movie, "The Stand"? It seems appropriate with the governor putting us on lockdown all of the time. At 40 minutes 30 seconds into the show, there is a comment on the effectiveness of wearing facemasks. "These masks wouldn't stop a flu germ with a hangover"- the CDC.
Deborah and stellanyc like this.

#548 of 549 Old 11-17-2020, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 373 Post(s)
Quoted: 3205 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Have you ever seen the movie, "The Stand"? It seems appropriate with the governor putting us on lockdown all of the time. At 40 minutes 30 seconds into the show, there is a comment on the effectiveness of wearing facemasks. "These masks wouldn't stop a flu germ with a hangover"- the CDC.
Haven't seen the movie. The masks are all virtue signaling, immunity protection be damned.
applejuice and Nazsmum like this.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#549 of 549 Old 11-18-2020, 06:59 PM

RE: celebrities tossing around their opinions, Kurt Russell has something interesting to say. He is a known libertarian.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...215043361.html

Quote:
"Celebrities 'Should Step Away' from Being Vocally Political: 'We Are Court Jesters'"
Deborah, Nazsmum and stellanyc like this.

Last edited by applejuice; 11-18-2020 at 08:51 PM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page