• 1 Post By Deborah
  • 1 Post By Deborah
  • 3 Post By kathymuggle
  • 1 Post By applejuice

#1 of 17 Old 03-03-2020, 04:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
While you are worried about the corona virus ...

A Los Angeles Police Officer and his wife got to share an acquired case of typhus. He is in the Central Division of the LAPD, and you guessed it, he got it from those homeless persons he was patrolling. Poor guy and his wife - the city is mocking him and does not want to pay him, the same way they treated the lawyer who got typhus last year.

Yes, no one has died from typhus yet, that we know of or have reported - I am sure that one or two of those poor homeless individuals have had typhus and no one bothered to report it, regardless if they died from it or survived it.

City Council persons have been telling us peasants for the last three years to get the Hep A vaccine. "I works!"

Quote:
The police union called the typhoid fever case the latest outbreak affecting its membership in the last two years, which has seen cases of hepatitis A, MRSA, typhus and bedbugs.
https://www.dailynews.com/2019/05/30...typhoid-fever/

Not sure if this is the same case -

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...al-california/

or this -

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...nosis/2322205/
Deborah and Nazsmum like this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

Last edited by applejuice; 03-03-2020 at 04:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 17 Old 03-03-2020, 04:49 PM

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
A Los Angeles Police Officer and his wife got to share an acquired case of typhus. He is in the Central Division of the LAPD, and you guessed it, he got it from those homeless persons he was patrolling. Poor guy and his wife - the city is mocking him and does not want to pay him, the same way they treated the lawyer who got typhus last year.

Yes, no one has died from typhus yet, that we know of or have reported - I am sure that one or two of those poor homeless individuals have had typhus and no one bothered to report it, regardless if they died from it or survived it.

City Council persons have been telling us peasants for the last three years to get the Hep A vaccine. "I works!"

https://www.dailynews.com/2019/05/30...typhoid-fever/

Not sure if this is the same case -

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...al-california/

or this -

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...nosis/2322205/

That is insane. You know how the vaccine pushers are always claiming that the "anti-vaxxers" are taking us back to the bad old days, but it looks like the governing class in California is the real group that is dragging things down, down and down.
applejuice likes this.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 of 17 Old 03-04-2020, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Sorry, but I cannot worry about Coronavirus.

I already experienced SARS, anthrax, Y2K, Terrorism, Al-Qaida, the Taliban, ISIS, bird flu, monkey pox, swine flu, West Nile Virus, hoof and mouth disease, Measles, anti-vaxxers/provaxxers, not getting a flu shot, Obamacare, the 2012 Mayan calendar, the election of Trump, global warming, lead in tap water, Iran, the trade deficit, illegal immigrants, not having net neutrality, Ebola, Zika virus, AR15's, terrorism, white nationalists, antisemites,Antifa, and some other anti-socials that I have forgotten.
Attached Images

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

#4 of 17 Old 03-08-2020, 01:38 PM - Thread Starter

Coronavirus 19 breaking news!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	88945732_10215162698358902_4039745830872154112_n.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	53333  

Deborah and samaxtics like this.

#5 of 17 Old 03-08-2020, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

Wash those hands !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cu4frkk9bpk41.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	53335  

Deborah likes this.

#6 of 17 Old 03-08-2020, 04:17 PM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
Why is it no one thinks to wash their hands as the habit it should be, automatically?
#7 of 17 Old 03-08-2020, 06:27 PM

I'm expecting a nationwide drop in OTHER respiratory illnesses as a direct result of people staying home when sick, doing a better job of washing their hands, abandoning hand-shaking and better sneeze management.
applejuice, idler and Hyacinthe like this.

prevent it
#8 of 17 Old 03-09-2020, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
To put the death from the flu this season into perspective -

Quote:
Pneumonia and influenza mortality has been low, but 136 influenza-associated deaths in children have been reported so far this season. This number is higher for the same time period than in every season since reporting began in 2004-05, except for the 2009 pandemic.
CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 34 million flu illnesses, 350,000 hospitalizations and 20,000 deaths from flu.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm
applejuice and Deborah like this.
#9 of 17 Old 03-09-2020, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
This is pretty good regarding toning down the hysteria:
Just disagree with her regarding vaccines saving us.
applejuice and Nazsmum like this.
#10 of 17 Old 03-10-2020, 10:30 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I am traveling to India this week and let me tell you that it is insane with my family from telling me to cancel my travel to asking me if I packed 20 bottles of hand sanitizer. I am going to follow basic hygiene and wash my hands like I have been doing since forever!!
#11 of 17 Old 03-14-2020, 09:56 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
Here is another voice of sanity in the current climate of corona virus hysteria:
applejuice likes this.
#12 of 17 Old 03-14-2020, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter

I hope I am wrong, but martial law may be declared to use this to teach you all a lesson.

So "Be ware, the Ides of March!"

George Carlin said it best.

https://www.facebook.com/joshyjones8...7814885506224/

Last edited by applejuice; 03-15-2020 at 02:44 AM.
#13 of 17 Old 03-15-2020, 07:34 AM

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 2565 Post(s)
So what is closed in your neck of the woods?

What issues is your area having?

Closed until early april- schools, most but not all governments, recreation facilities owned by the municipality, large sports events, large festivals, most volunteer run groups (Scout, seniors programs). There is talk of closing the border - sort of - Canadians are urged to hurry home from wherever they are now. I do not think they can close the border to Canadians entering the country - Canada is a right to enter place for citizens, but they can quarantine, etc. They also do not have to get you to Canada or have flights running - you will not be denied entrance, but you have to get to an entrance.

Shopping here is a bit nutty. Most of it has been fairly civil, but yes, there has been a run on goods.
applejuice and Deborah like this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 2 teens and one young adult.
#14 of 17 Old 03-15-2020, 05:44 PM

I'm in Vermont. There are still just a tiny number of cases, but things are rapidly shutting down. All the schools will close by Wednesday, not sure about the colleges although I know some have closed. The public library is closing. I worked at the craft Gallery that sells my work and heard that the ski mountain had closed down and then we had about an hour and a half of disgruntled people (some doing comfort shopping I think) and after that almost no one.

Saw the first proposal to close Vermont's borders, which isn't as crazy as it sounds. People who own condos in VT seem to be heading this way because they can work from home in VT and their kids can do online school in VT and I guess they are thinking it is safer here? Or that we still have toilet paper?

The sanest discussions I've seen, other than here, are on Ravelry, the online community for knitters, crocheters, weavers and spinners. They are mostly talking about making things.
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#15 of 17 Old 03-15-2020, 06:36 PM

This looks interesting! https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
applejuice likes this.

prevent it
#16 of 17 Old 03-15-2020, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 2565 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
I'm in Vermont. There are still just a tiny number of cases, but things are rapidly shutting down. All the schools will close by Wednesday, not sure about the colleges although I know some have closed. The public library is closing. I worked at the craft Gallery that sells my work and heard that the ski mountain had closed down and then we had about an hour and a half of disgruntled people (some doing comfort shopping I think) and after that almost no one.

Saw the first proposal to close Vermont's borders, which isn't as crazy as it sounds. People who own condos in VT seem to be heading this way because they can work from home in VT and their kids can do online school in VT and I guess they are thinking it is safer here? Or that we still have toilet paper?

The sanest discussions I've seen, other than here, are on Ravelry, the online community for knitters, crocheters, weavers and spinners. They are mostly talking about making things.
Not right now - it is bedtime for me soon - but I do think Corona could spark so many interesting conversation of "the common good" and social conditioning.
applejuice, Deborah and Nazsmum like this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 2 teens and one young adult.
#17 of 17 Old 03-17-2020, 03:24 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
"Rockefeller Foundation Paper Published in 2010 Predicted How a Pandemic Can be Used as an Excuse to Establish Global Authoritarian Power, in May 2010 in cooperation with the Global Business Network of futurologist Peter Schwartz.
It was called Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.
The first scenario, titled, “Lock Step”, describes a world of total government control and authoritarian leadership.
It envisions a future where a pandemic would allow national leaders to flex their authority and impose airtight rules and restrictions that would remain after the pandemic faded.
The first half of this scenario already has unfolded.
Will it continue as predicted?
The information on Lock Step begins at about the two-thirds point of the article
http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf...xjB1VQhzSEmIWI
Nazsmum likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page