Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 04-13-2020, 01:31 PM

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post
Your opinion of him?

I started by giving him the benefit of the doubt. But the day he said that we don't want to get to herd immunity I knew that he was just another vaccine pusher.
applejuice and samaxtics like this.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 of 6 Old 04-14-2020, 03:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
I started by giving him the benefit of the doubt. But the day he said that we don't want to get to herd immunity I knew that he was just another vaccine pusher.
That is weird. It seems like herd immunity would be a good thing to have.

I don't know much about this guy. I hear him mentioned in articles, but he's not the Surgeon General? To be honest, I find the politicalization of the COVID-19 thing very disheartening, so I tend to tune it out (at least at the national level where there doesn't seem to be much of an organized anything). How did he get to be the national spokesperson, or is he that? Is it like an official thing that he does, or just off the cuff press conferences? Sorry, I should probably look it up, but I thought I'd provide some background as to why I have a nonexistent opinion of this man.
applejuice and idler like this.

#4 of 6 Old 04-14-2020, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinthe View Post
That is weird. It seems like herd immunity would be a good thing to have.

I don't know much about this guy. I hear him mentioned in articles, but he's not the Surgeon General? To be honest, I find the politicalization of the COVID-19 thing very disheartening, so I tend to tune it out (at least at the national level where there doesn't seem to be much of an organized anything). How did he get to be the national spokesperson, or is he that? Is it like an official thing that he does, or just off the cuff press conferences? Sorry, I should probably look it up, but I thought I'd provide some background as to why I have a nonexistent opinion of this man.
I had some vague notion that he was part of the CDC or NIH or some other government agency -- I looked it up, so you don't have to.

He's the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/director
Quote:
Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies. The NIAID budget for fiscal year 2020 is an estimated $5.9 billion.

Dr. Fauci has advised six Presidents on HIV/AIDS and many other domestic and global health issues. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program that has saved millions of lives throughout the developing world.
I don't watch or listen to any news ever, and I especially don't do it now. A/V media is way too hysterical for me. My "news" consumption is mostly scanning headlines online with the occasional click-through, so I had seen his name but didn't have any context for his proclamations (which I only know of by headlines).
applejuice, Deborah and Hyacinthe like this.
#5 of 6 Old 05-03-2020, 03:47 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
Fauci has had the position since the Reagan Administration. He has had 35 years to prevent an epidemic and he has FAILED.

He needs to be out of a job!
samaxtics likes this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#6 of 6 Old 05-06-2020, 07:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Fauci has had the position since the Reagan Administration. He has had 35 years to prevent an epidemic and he has FAILED.

He needs to be out of a job!
trump poo-poohing the early reports in dec/jan about this virus circulation didn't help this whole situation either...he's STILL NOT helping, either
applejuice and Nazsmum like this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page