• 1 Post By Tweety_Bird
  • 1 Post By applejuice
  • 1 Post By Tweety_Bird

#1 of 3 Old 05-24-2020, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Powerful people or knowing powerful people

The reason I'm posting this here is that it shows that (powerful) people can literally get away with murder.

Whether it be the horrific murder of this young woman or defenseless babies succumbing to vaccines and their deaths ruled as SIDS.

https://www.inquirer.com/crime/a/ell...-20190316.html

Her fiancé is most likely the person who killed her and he probably has powerful connections.
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-19-2020, 01:31 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Off the top of my head, I can recall the death of Martha Moxley in 1975. Michael Skakel served time for the murder in 2002, but was sprung when the State SC reversed itself in 2018.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Martha_Moxley

And I recall when William K. Smith was acquitted of rape in 1991.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kennedy_Smith

And when I was in high school, I recall the most egregious one - the Chappaquiddick Event. Very sad. Ted got away with lots of things in his life, as in cheating on a final exam, hiring someone to take a final exam for him, signing up for the military drunk for four years and getting his dad to fix it so that he could just do two years, and of course, landing his tour of duty in the American Embassy in Paris. It does not get better than that. https://www.nndb.com/people/623/000023554/

If it had been any one of us, we would be behind bars never seeing the light of day. I believe in justice, equal justice.

I have relatives in MA who worship this family, but not me. I do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings, just stating my opinion.

And on a personal note, I recall reporting people cheating on tests in high school to the teacher and to the principal. Nothing ever came of it because those persons who were cheating were of families that were held in high regard in the community. Years later, I was a substitute teacher in the same high school; I gave detention to a girl student for an infraction, but the parents got her off because she was a cheerleader and just got her fingernails done - so she could not pick up trash which is what detention entailed.

Life is not fair.
Deborah likes this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

Last edited by applejuice; 06-19-2020 at 09:36 PM.
#3 of 3 Old 06-21-2020, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
This is an interesting body language analysis that shows the importance of being assertive:
applejuice likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page