Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 88 Old 07-04-2020, 03:32 PM

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinemama91 View Post
My husband and I have this thing where we wonder if it's a way to get people to denounce their faith on the sly. People have more faith in a man made piece of cloth and chemical sanitizer than they do in God and expect everyone else to do the same. Same with vaccines. All of the man made "hope" in the world is utterly useless, nothing inside of creation can save a soul. When they start to see efforts failing miserably, its gonna get more extreme. It starts with mask compliance and ends in forced vaccination and tracking chips. We are just watching it happen.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk
What if someone has no faith in any ''god''? But still doesn't follow the gov regiment or believe what others believe? Some people have their own type of worship, whether it's paganism, agnostic, or atheist...i have friends in all categories,and they walk their own beat. Like I do.

For the record, whatever religious beliefs i held in the past, went up in flames the night my house burned down in 2017, along with 20,000 others that were destroyed. The things I saw that night will never be erased from my memory.

What about the Amish? I've heard no news of them during this whole pandemic....no huge families falling ill to this, either. Are they compliant with mask wearing when they go in public?
applejuice and Deborah like this.
#33 of 88 Old 07-04-2020, 03:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post
What if someone has no faith in any ''god''? But still doesn't follow the gov regiment or believe what others believe? Some people have their own type of worship, whether it's paganism, agnostic, or atheist...i have friends in all categories,and they walk their own beat. Like I do.

For the record, whatever religious beliefs i held in the past, went up in flames the night my house burned down in 2017, along with 20,000 others that were destroyed. The things I saw that night will never be erased from my memory.

What about the Amish? I've heard no news of them during this whole pandemic....no huge families falling ill to this, either. Are they compliant with mask wearing when they go in public?
The Amish are just strict Mennonite Christians, I havent heard anything of that specific branch through all of this either. I'm sure those who are true to the faith question this all as much as any. And what if people dont believe in Jesus? They are outside of the fold of God and have already denounced faith in other ways. They are in a completely different category in which our theory has no applicability. You dont have to believe in God to see somethings wrong, most people show partiality in one way or another. The biggest difference is in the why- everyone has a different why. Mine is love, love of God and my fellow believers and hope that those who dont will get a taste of His goodness. All I know is it's getting worse- this all has a boiling point, we are just waiting.

#34 of 88 Old 07-05-2020, 07:18 AM

If a mask mandate is an infringement of rights, why is controlling a uterus a function of government?

my niece, who is in law, answered this

Quote:
According to legality....
Because one can harm someone else, and an unborn child is not under constitutional protection. 😬 Sadly...

Last edited by emmy526; 07-05-2020 at 07:34 AM.
#35 of 88 Old 07-05-2020, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
I saw young children wearing masks today - and not just from one family We had less than 200 cases in the province yesterday - population 14.7 million.

I cannot help but think it is political - almost like those babies outfits that say "kiss me - I am vaccinated"

I am also saddened to think of their parents explaining to them why they wear masks while other people do not.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 2 teens and one young adult.
#36 of 88 Old 07-05-2020, 08:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post
I cannot help but think it is political - almost like those babies outfits that say "kiss me - I am vaccinated"

It is rather reckless of mothers to put such outfits on their babies. Vaccinations don't 'protect' babies from everything.

I recall reading about a newborn baby who died after being kissed by the dad who had a cold sore: https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/c...fact_sheet.htm
applejuice likes this.
#37 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 12:12 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
When you ask why I won’t wear a mask and say - “It’s just a mask.”

.....”It's just a mask" can turn into "it's just a vaccine" very quickly. And it will, you can bet your bottom dollar on that!
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully divided the country into "obedient mask wearers" versus "selfish people that refuse to wear masks.”

"It's just a mask, you guys.” It's for "the greater good!”
Where have we heard this phrase before?💡

In less than 5 months, our government has dictated what events are acceptable versus unacceptable to attend. Riots are OK, but church and family funerals are not. Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard,” but feel free to line up at WalMart, Lowes, and Home Depot.

But it's "just a mask" & "safety precautions,” you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government successfully facilitated the closing of family-owned businesses while granting authority to large corporations that they have invested interests in.

It's "just a mask" and "safety precautions" you guys. Oh & here's a measly $1200 that we stole from you in the first place. Enjoy!

In less than 5 months, our government was able to successfully sway the population into believing that a CASHLESS SOCIETY is a good thing! In the name of a government sponsored virus.

In less than 5 months, our government closed down public schools, and has "restructured" school moving forward under the guise of "public safety" from a "virus.” These same schools fed children crap per the corrupt USDA food pyramid. But "health" matters when it comes to a government sponsored virus 💡

It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions,” you guys.

In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
What was up with all that toilet paper?

It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing,” you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.

In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.

But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms.” Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air. Government created division.

There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.

It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.

Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.

How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!

What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.

What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.

You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine.

To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.

If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.
It’s not about a mask, it’s about CONTROL."

About the father and the cold sore - https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/09/23/...cision-ritual/
Nazsmum and sunshinemama91 like this.

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.
#38 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 12:34 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
delete please

error

"Vaccines are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get - acute hemorrhagic edema of infancy, allergies, anaphylaxis, asthma, autoimmune disease, diabetes, eczema, petit/gran mal seizures, fibromyalgia, Henoch-Schonlein purpua, Dravet's Syndrome, Retts Syndrome, Sweet's Syndrome, Hughes Syndrome, encephalitis, speech delay, tics, neurological damage, coma, ADEM, ADHD, AFP, ASIA, CFS, CRPS, GBS, ITP, JPA, JRA, LGS, LKS, MS, ORS, PANDAS, PANS, PINTANDS, POF, POTS, RA, SIDS, SJS, SLE, SPD, SUDS, TPI, the disease one is being vaccinated against, or death."

Paraphrased from "Forrest Gump".

List from the drug companies' own package inserts that come with their product as required by law.

Last edited by applejuice; 07-06-2020 at 12:37 AM.
#39 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 08:32 AM

I dont think the dictation was taken lightly in the Southern states, where mask protests are abundant, as well as other protesting about freedoms removed, AND businesses opening up....even here in Southern Cali, ive come across many mask refusers
#40 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 10:49 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
A nuanced article on masks - who knew such a thing was possible? Again, from the folks at fivethirtyeight.com.

The Science of Mask-Wearing Hasn’t Changed. So Why Have Our Expectations?
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...=pocket-newtab
Quote:
And — regardless of what you’ve seen in highly shareable memes — we definitely don’t know enough to say that wearing these kinds of coverings will reduce risk of transmission by a specific percentage, let alone a high percentage. Those were the conclusions of an expert report published by the National Academies of Sciences on April 8, and two of the lead authors of that paper recently told me the science hasn’t significantly changed since then. Some studies have come out showing a correlation in certain regions between mask mandates and reduced spread of the coronavirus, but several of those not-yet-peer-reviewed studies have turned out to have important flaws — such as failing to account for factors like other behaviors (such as higher rates of social distancing) that went along with wearing masks in those places.

...They both wish the CDC would have given the public the nuanced information about masks back in March and trusted them to understand it. Granted, that might mean presenting the public with a complex message... But it comes down to what builds trust more: certainty or honesty?
applejuice likes this.
#41 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinthe View Post
A nuanced article on masks - who knew such a thing was possible? Again, from the folks at fivethirtyeight.com.

Wait... so science is saying wear a mask because of feelings? people have emotions so wear a mask so they can feel safe even though it makes virtually no difference in contagion, because that's scientifically how to love others!

Sarcasm aside, I'm always caught up in this whole, what's the more loving thing- wear a mask so you wont be judged harshly and they can feel validated, comfortable, and secure... or to not validate a false sense of security by not wearing one, hopefully eventually opening their eyes to the harsh level of judgement they exude so they can eventually start the healing process and become a better person from the inside- IF they can pull their heads out.

applejuice likes this.
#42 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 12:25 PM

Quote:

Side note... do you happen to own one of those lovely Macaws?

applejuice likes this.
#43 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Wait... so science is saying wear a mask because of feelings? people have emotions so wear a mask so they can feel safe even though it makes virtually no difference in contagion, because that's scientifically how to love others!

Sarcasm aside, I'm always caught up in this whole, what's the more loving thing- wear a mask so you wont be judged harshly and they can feel validated, comfortable, and secure... or to not validate a false sense of security by not wearing one, hopefully eventually opening their eyes to the harsh level of judgement they exude so they can eventually start the healing process and become a better person from the inside- IF they can pull their heads out.

I thought that was the weirdest part of what the infectious disease experts in that article said. But, I guess it depends on how strongly you view psychology as a "science." I, personally, tend to think of psychology as too loosey-goosey to really take too seriously. But there is a definite mob mentality starting to happen with the whole mask thing, so there is that psychological element. It's pretty scary, IMO, especially when there's no hard evidence to support it.
applejuice and sunshinemama91 like this.
#44 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Side note... do you happen to own one of those lovely Macaws?

As in a bird? No, but I'm really enjoying my wild bird feeder and the amazing variety of birds visiting this spring/summer.
#45 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
I thought that was the weirdest part of what the infectious disease experts in that article said. But, I guess it depends on how strongly you view psychology as a "science." I, personally, tend to think of psychology as too loosey-goosey to really take too seriously. But there is a definite mob mentality starting to happen with the whole mask thing, so there is that psychological element. It's pretty scary, IMO, especially when there's no hard evidence to support it.
I agree, the actual level of hatred people waft when you show up without a mask is genuinely astounding. I've been hated before for many things, but to stand firm when you are face to face with someone who wants to pretty much kill you for not following the herd mentality is unlike anything I've ever experienced. But I've also seen confidence come out of others who are on the line anyways too. Which is beautiful. Psychology is MESSED up, there is emotional care that is healthy and a safe space to express out of control emotions and trauma and everything in between and seek healing- but there is real healing, and there is validating toxic psychological issue that eventually rot a person that people desire as healing. One hurts like hell but leads to the cure, the other feels really good, but turns people into absolute monsters.

applejuice likes this.
#46 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 12:47 PM

Quote:
As in a bird? No, but I'm really enjoying my wild bird feeder and the amazing variety of birds visiting this spring/summer.
Awh that's cool! Yeah, the most expensive breed of Macaw is a hyacinth, they go for like $18,000 and are like 3 feet long beautiful royal blue birds!

applejuice likes this.
#47 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 02:09 PM - Thread Starter

Del Bigtree recently had a segment, including his son. regarding masks:
applejuice likes this.
#48 of 88 Old 07-06-2020, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

#49 of 88 Old 07-07-2020, 07:09 AM

Antimaksers = antibaksers.....

This is what the battle is boiling down to...

Im SICK of listening to the mask BS nonstop....neverending fights about it now

never ending news on what to do with masks...wear them...dont wear them....wait, wear them....no, dont wear them, they're useless ....no, wait, they might help....no, dont use them....

ARARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#50 of 88 Old 07-07-2020, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 373 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
Quote:
Antimaksers = antibaksers.....

This is what the battle is boiling down to...

Im SICK of listening to the mask BS nonstop....neverending fights about it now

never ending news on what to do with masks...wear them...dont wear them....wait, wear them....no, dont wear them, they're useless ....no, wait, they might help....no, dont use them....

ARARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The latest bit is this, copied from our local online newsletter:

Quote:
However, unfortunately, employees that "mask up" when a customer shows up does not relieve me. Consider that the virus is like cigarette smoke. If you walk into a room where someone has been smoking, and they snuff the cigarettes on your arrival... there is still smoke in the air. Conversely, if like me, you are a non-smoker and you might have a friend or co-worker who smokes, you'll likely find it tolerable to talk to them, outside, from a 6-10' distance, even if they are smoking.
The emerging consensus of health professionals is that the virus is airborne in addition to being transmitted by "droplets". https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/04/h...-airborne.html So, outside is good, and inside is a region for caution. Regretfully, I won't be shopping at the Meadow Mart, and I continue to make all of my inside shopping experiences as brief as possible.
I will also say that Montpelier's mask order has given me confidence to do more indoor shopping than I had prior to the mask order. I hope businesses will recognize that consumer confidence is a plus, and following the mask order is not an inconvenience but a critical piece of being able to both reopen and keep the virus in check.
When the virus returns to Central Vermont, as it will, it will arrive at first silently. We won't know that we have it; won't want to know that we have it; hope it will go away. Asymptomatic, spread silently. And so it's critical to keep the masks on, especially inside, even when we feel like we don't need them.
Selective reading, since momentary exposures in indoor spaces are most unlikely to make anyone ill. It is prolonged (over 10 minutes) exposure to someone who is breathing out virus that will do ya in.
applejuice likes this.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#51 of 88 Old 07-07-2020, 08:37 PM - Thread Starter

Wow, did you notice that both of the recent videos regarding masks have gone down the memory hole.

When you try click on the video you get this message: "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service."
#52 of 88 Old 07-08-2020, 07:20 AM

Mentioned: 373 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety_Bird View Post
Wow, did you notice that both of the recent videos regarding masks have gone down the memory hole.

When you try click on the video you get this message: "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service."

Masks have become sacred ritual objects.

vaccine injury is preventable
prevent it
(if the government still allows you to say no...) #teamvaxchoice
#53 of 88 Old 07-08-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety_Bird View Post

spreading some truths around is very dangerous for society.....err, i mean bankers/millionaires
#54 of 88 Old 07-08-2020, 12:26 PM

read a post on FB today where someone gave tips for those struggling to wear a mask due to trauma/ptsd. The tips included upping your anti-depressants. FFS. How about - if you have been strangled in the past or unable to to breath in the past and a mask gives you panic attacks, maybe, just maybe, you can skip the mask.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

#55 of 88 Old 07-08-2020, 03:26 PM

Quote:
read a post on FB today where someone gave tips for those struggling to wear a mask due to trauma/ptsd. The tips included upping your anti-depressants. FFS. How about - if you have been strangled in the past or unable to to breath in the past and a mask gives you panic attacks, maybe, just maybe, you can skip the mask.

honestly, the mask does bring on a PTSD episode for me now n then....we HAD to wear them during the fire/evacuation....so, just wearing it sometimes, is enough to traumatize me all over again - unable to breathe - at all. Should i just start taking pills to 'deal with it'? Some would say a definite YES -- I say no, because it's a psychological reaction from a past experience I'm still dealing with internally. Drugs wont ''make it all better''. Trauma counseling and retraining the brain have been the best tools, so far.
#56 of 88 Old 07-08-2020, 04:28 PM

this is ridiculous....how many surgeons have passed out during a procedure because of their mask?
#57 of 88 Old 07-09-2020, 11:15 AM

Quote:
honestly, the mask does bring on a PTSD episode for me now n then....we HAD to wear them during the fire/evacuation....so, just wearing it sometimes, is enough to traumatize me all over again - unable to breathe - at all. Should i just start taking pills to 'deal with it'? Some would say a definite YES -- I say no, because it's a psychological reaction from a past experience I'm still dealing with internally. Drugs wont ''make it all better''. Trauma counseling and retraining the brain have been the best tools, so far.
ah, sorry, that sucks.

No, I do not think you should have to wear a mask. I do not think masks should be mandated (I would need to think about this in high outbreak areas) areas but you are exempt in my eyes

No one should demand explanations from you either - justifying oneself to self righteous strangers is humiliating.

Everyone needs to be kind. You never know why someone is not wearing a mask.
applejuice and Nazsmum like this.

Last edited by kathymuggle; 07-09-2020 at 11:56 AM.
#58 of 88 Old 07-09-2020, 11:59 AM

Quote:
this is ridiculous....how many surgeons have passed out during a procedure because of their mask?

There are memes going around about how surgeons can wear a mask for hours and so can you.

The thing is - being a surgeon is voluntary - and incredibly well paid. If a mask is an issue for them, they do not have to be a surgeon.

A mask mandate is not voluntary - and while there are many people who can avoid masks by using curb-side and the like, it is classist to assume everyone can do so to get necessities (neither my son nor sister can, for example).

#59 of 88 Old 07-10-2020, 07:42 AM

Quote:
There are memes going around about how surgeons can wear a mask for hours and so can you.

The thing is - being a surgeon is voluntary - and incredibly well paid. If a mask is an issue for them, they do not have to be a surgeon.

A mask mandate is not voluntary - and while there are many people who can avoid masks by using curb-side and the like, it is classist to assume everyone can do so to get necessities (neither my son nor sister can, for example).
the trumper who posted this - i asked if he'd like his surgical team to not wear a mask during his surgery, and what are the actual stats of surgeons who suffer from this mask problem while operating on someone.....as usual, no reply....
#60 of 88 Old 07-25-2020, 10:05 PM - Thread Starter

Did you see/hear about what this crazy woman did? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ace-masks.html
Quote:
Woman maces couple having a picnic at a California dog park because 'they weren’t wearing face masks while eating lunch'

Last edited by Tweety_Bird; 07-25-2020 at 10:09 PM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page