#1 of 6 Old 01-11-2006, 03:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
http://www.byronchild.com/Dragon.pdf
http://www.byronchild.com/vacc.htm

Quote:
“A Dragon By The Tail”

On the eve of an historic, billion-dollar world vaccination campaign, a leaked transcript ignites questions of vaccine safety and research corruption. Meanwhile, US senators fast-track a bill to protect vaccine manufacturers from litigation.

With millions of lives at stake, and billions of dollars to lose, will a merger of philanthropy, big business and compromised science win an epic race between corporate agendas and medical ethics?

In this world exclusive report, byronchild exposes how the most powerful medical research bodies in the United States compromise their vaccine safety research for vested interests, as they assist in a global vaccine policy, while a bill looms in the background to protect it all.

By Lisa Reagan

Quote:
On January 24, 2005 -- the same day the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) announced the receipt of $750 million for its historic world vaccination campaign -- seven US Senators introduced a bill to protect vaccine manufacturers from thousands of pending federal lawsuits filed by parents of vaccine-damaged children.

The unprecedented act named Senate Bill 3, extends comprehensive liability protections to vaccine manufacturers, restricts Freedom of Information Acts on drug/vaccine safety, and preempts states' rights to ban mercury from children's vaccines, all under the bill's official title: ‘‘Protecting America in the War on Terror Act of 2005''.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-11-2006, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Someday, when history looks back on this, people will shudder.

I figure the cigarette manufacturers are looking forward to the day that they look like peanuts compared to the big pharma manufacturers.
#3 of 6 Old 01-11-2006, 10:57 PM

I knew a nurse who gave talks on vaccine dangers. She said '50 years from now, people will say "My God, what were they thinking?"

#4 of 6 Old 01-11-2006, 11:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingogirl
I knew a nurse who gave talks on vaccine dangers. She said '50 years from now, people will say "My God, what were they thinking?"
I sort of doubt it. We've been vaccinating more or less for over 200 years and it doesn't seem we are learning.

I am afraid 50 years from now people will be too dumb to see what has happened to them. Hope I am wrong!
#5 of 6 Old 01-12-2006, 02:12 AM

I thought the same thing-however, due to the internet, people are hearing for the first time stories about adverse reactions to vaccines. And given that we are getting sicker and sicker from these shots, I would think that in 50-100 years, there will be so many sickly people that it will no longer be denied.
#6 of 6 Old 01-12-2006, 02:13 AM

edited

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page