? about unvaxed child being around vaxed child... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 07-23-2006, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have fully vaxed my dd. Her ped never seemed to think any of my questions were valid and we are looking for a new ped, esp now that #2 is on the way. I don't plan to vax dd further but I wondered if her being vaxed to this point would be a problem for #2. I hope not. I am going to contact a dr that doesnt push vax and hopefully will like her so this won't happen anymore. Anytime I asked her present ped about the autism link she would hand me a sheet that said it was a myth. Never even talked to me about it just read this sheet. Well I've read some more and I've had it, I am done.

Does anyone know though, if DD being fully vaxed will effect her little brother or sister?

PS She hasn't had any shots since 18mos and she is 3 now so it's been a year and a half.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-23-2006, 07:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
The only possible danger of vaxed kids to anybody else is in the first few weeks after receiving a live vax that can shed. You're way past that point now! Congrats on your baby-to-be!

Ruth, single mommy to 3 quasi-adults

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page