korea - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 06-28-2007, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
my husbands in the military and we're moving to korea in a couple of months. my ds is 4 mo. and not vaccinated. I am wanting to vaccinate him but not sure how to go about it. Any advice? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-28-2007, 07:45 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
You decide which vaccines you think are important, decide how you want to space them out and whether you want to do combo shots, then you go to the immunizations clinic and get the shots. No one else can tell you what to do, because no one else knows what's important to you. If you are interested in seeing the schedules others have decided to follow, there are a couple of threads on that in the selective and delayed forum. Good luck with your decision.
#3 of 3 Old 06-28-2007, 10:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MD Travel is a good site for info on diseases in different countries and possible preventative measures one might want to take. Here's the link for Korea: Clicky!

The Australian government also usually has good travel advice. Here's its page about Korea: Clicky!

Lastly, FWIW, here's the CDC's travel site on East Asia, including S. Korea: Clicky!

HTH.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page