About your self - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 12-28-2017, 09:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
About your self

Hello

I am from Bangladesh. I am student & freelancer. I have experience 4 years in this field.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 10-22-2020, 11:34 AM

I started to earn money as a freelancer about a year ago and so far I love it.

Last edited by John_Arthur; 10-22-2020 at 12:05 PM.
#3 of 7 Old 10-22-2020, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Hi I am from the United States and I am a freelancer as well and I work 5 days a week and have plenty of free time to spend with my family. Currently, I am working on https://www.snupit.com as a web designer and I make more than 20K USD per month and I am very happy with my income. The cool thing to be a freelancer is that you manage your time however you want and no one can tell you want to do as you decide everything by yourself. My family was so proud of me when I did quit my office job and started to work from home as a freelancer. I spend more time with my kids and I see them growing day by day and I like the fact that they will remember me as a good father.

#4 of 7 Old 10-22-2020, 11:59 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminatis View Post
Hi I am from the United States and I am a freelancer as well and I work 5 days a week and have plenty of free time to spend with my family. Currently, I am working on https://www.snupit.com as a web designer and I make more than 20K USD per month and I am very happy with my income. The cool thing to be a freelancer is that you manage your time however you want and no one can tell you want to do as you decide everything by yourself. My family was so proud of me when I did quit my office job and started to work from home as a freelancer. I spend more time with my kids and I see them growing day by day and I like the fact that they will remember me as a good father.
Nice, I wish one day I will esacape my office job as well and will start earning money freelancing, as I have good skills for that.
#5 of 7 Old 10-23-2020, 01:01 AM

Hello! It seems that you are not very happy about this fact. Being a freelance student is great. For me I chose to freelance to be closer to my family, to spend time on myself.
What are the pros and cons of being a freelancer for you?
#6 of 7 Old 10-26-2020, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminatis View Post
Damn that is a great income, hope I will have similar in future 5 years.
#7 of 7 Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM

Nice, I wish one day I will esacape my office job as well and will start earning money freelancing, as I have good skills for that.

Tags
freelancer

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page