Can Cannabis actually be used for spirituality? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 10-18-2020, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Can Cannabis actually be used for spirituality?

I've looked at other topics but haven't seen any directly speaking so someone will send me a link if I missed it.

: : Is it possible to use cannabis in the same way as psychedelics, and if so, how?

Cannabis obviously has a deep history and has been recognized for its beneficial properties, but just like anything else, if it is abused, any perceived positive effects can eventually become negative. Just as baptism was originally meant to trigger an ego-death type experience, was there an original way that cannabis was used, or “supposedly” used, in relation to spirituality?

How would it be possible to have a healthy relationship with cannabis in the pursuit of growth, how it can be done more potent by psychedelic drugs?

Just see if there are any General recommendations that are there, and where the source of information comes from.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-18-2020, 04:56 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I recently had anxiety attacks and I don’t even understand what exactly is happening to me. It is very strange. I was always an ordinary teenager without any illnesses, but I can’t sleep at night and because of severe insomnia I was faced with severe bouts of anxiety. This is very awful! I used antidepressants but I saw hallucinations and decided not to use them anymore. My friends advise me to buy weed on the internet and say that it is very relaxing and helps to sleep, but I have never used weed before and would like to know your opinion about it. Should I tell my parents about this, I want to show them an article on https://urbanaroma.com/buying-weed-in-dc-legally-2020/.
#3 of 3 Old 10-18-2020, 06:25 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyS View Post
I recently had anxiety attacks and I don’t even understand what exactly is happening to me. It is very strange. I was always an ordinary teenager without any illnesses, but I can’t sleep at night and because of severe insomnia I was faced with severe bouts of anxiety. This is very awful! I used antidepressants but I saw hallucinations and decided not to use them anymore. My friends advise me to buy weed on the internet and say that it is very relaxing and helps to sleep, but I have never used weed before and would like to know your opinion about it. Should I tell my parents about this, I want to show them an article on https://urbanaroma.com/buying-weed-in-dc-legally-2020/.
It really has so many good uses.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page