Does anyone run a succcessful t-shirt site? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 11-21-2020, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Does anyone run a succcessful t-shirt site?

I would like to open an online t-shirt company. I have about 20 projects. I have already researched and found 2 product execution companies (leaning towards Printful). However, none of them offer customer service over the phone. I was hoping that someone who is currently doing this would be able to discuss a few things with me. Here are a few questions I have:

1) what should I pay attention to when choosing an order fulfillment company that may not be obvious from customer reviews?

Instagram Facebook instagram Facebook Ads 2) what is your experience with Facebook Ads vs Google Ads vs Instagram ads in terms of conversion rates?

3) do you deal with out-of-state sales tax?

thank you in Advance for any tips or suggestions!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-22-2020, 04:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When Amazon and Flipkart are high on their e-commerce business there are many startups and new companies that are creating an impact on customers with their service and quality of the website. One of the sites that sell t-shirt is bewakoof com. It is a well and successful website that is selling t-shirts all around India. You have to be legally ready to sell on amazon and Flipkart they accept the orders by the seller but you should adhere to their terms and conditions.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page