www.homeschoolblogger.com - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 06-19-2005, 12:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Has anyone checked out

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com

?

It is so much fun to read! So many different homeschoolers. I've found it very inspirational.

Here is a neat father's day card idea from one entry:

Ask your little ones to finish these questions about their Daddy. You can then type it up and make it into a Father's day card.

My Daddy is ___________ years old. He weighs _____ pounds and is ____ tall. His Hair is __________ and his eyes are _______. My Daddy loves to relax by_____________ and he likes to wear ____________. He loves to cook ___________. His favorite thing to do at home is ____________________. His favorite TV Show is ___________ and his favorite song is _________________. Daddy always tells me _________________________. It makes me happy when ____________________. When my daddy goes shopping, he loves to buy _______________________. If he could go on a trip, he would go to ___________ and he would take _________________. I really love it when my daddy ______________________.

The answers you get are bound to make Daddy laugh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 06-20-2005, 12:01 PM

Thanks for posting. I had a few minutes so I took a look. I found an entry by a homeschool mom talking about a senator coming to their home for dinner because her homeschool son wrote a letter inviting him. Look, its the June 18th entry.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/spunkyhomeschool
#3 of 6 Old 06-20-2005, 02:06 PM

Fun! Just started my own.

#4 of 6 Old 06-22-2005, 12:30 AM - Thread Starter

a lot of the moms (mostly moms) there are traditional Christian types, but it is all so inspirational to read-- I love it! It's replacing MDC in sucking up all my computer time. : It's also nice to read about other families that have "a lot" of kids (more than three). I seems like every blog I click on, the mom has at least 4 kids.
#5 of 6 Old 06-22-2005, 12:33 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I just started one there as well Neat place... thanks for posting.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats a man who can do him absolutely no good."
peace.gif  Embrace the learning that is happening within the things that are actually happening!    
#6 of 6 Old 06-22-2005, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
They're probably mostly traditional Christian types because of the magazine that sponsors it. The Old Schoolhouse is a Christian homeschooling mag.

http://homeschoolblogger.com/phathui5

Midwife (CPM, LDM) and homeschooling mama to:
14yo ds
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  11yo dd
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 9yo ds and 7yo ds
and 2yo ds 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page