hi from Japan!!!!!! - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

#241 of 242 Old 07-16-2008, 03:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well that stinks. I would probably take the bus but we are close enough for there to be no bus service and to far to walk with a two year old who refuses to walk in the heat. I did find a super ridiculously light stroller that was only 2.5 kilos and was super small. incredibly light and zero frills. I was thinking I would rig it to the back of the back chair that my oldest is on for when we go to the station and have a long walk wherever we are going.

Happy to report that I think this awfully humid weather means my daughter is PTed. not as pted as her older sister when she was, I still have to remind her, but she faithfully does her business on the potty if I put her there everyday. so I would put her at the 85% trained. but I should still consider buying ones for night wetness, can those cloth handle it?
Thanks for all your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 of 242 Old 08-02-2008, 12:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi guys,

I don't post much around here. I live in Okinawa, and I have question for CDing moms in Japan! How do you wash your diaper?! I live in a house with american appliances right now, so I have a hot setting on my washer. but we want to move to a new house, and quite a few of them have japanese washers that don't have a hot setting. what do you to get your dipes clean?

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page