anyone in Korea? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 05-16-2005, 08:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any moms out there in Korea? (military)

If so...how do you like it? I have been in Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, and Turkey and like all these stations. For some reason the thought of Korea is scary.

The spot may be Taegu. Anyone ever visit there? What are the positives and negatives in Korea?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-20-2005, 07:44 AM

I'm six months pregnant and in Korea because my husband is teaching English here. We've only been herer a few weeks, and we'll be staying for a year. So, obviously, I'll be giving birth here in a town called Chuncheon. I'm still exploring birthing options and seeking prenatal care, but I'm a little nervous. In the states I had it all worked out; I was having a home birth with a midwife, so I really want a natural birth, and it has been recommended that I try to get into a birthing center. Anyone with any more info?
#3 of 3 Old 09-27-2005, 12:56 PM

I'm a Navy wife living in Seoul (DH is at Yongsan). I've only lived in Asia, but I've enjoyed it! It is a very different culture, so that took getting used to. My DH has been to Taegu for some business trips, will have to ask him how it compares to Seoul.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page