Are there any non vax friendly Peds in West Burbs besides Homefirst? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 04-05-2007, 08:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been taking my kids to HF for about a year now, I called to make an appt for my daughters school physical and a 1 yr WB and was informed they now charge a concierge fee for their "unique services". I think the concierge fee is ridiculous and they are so far I would prefer someone closer... Is there any family practice or Ped that is non vax friendly in the general vicinity of La Grange, Lombard, Oak Park, Countryside?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-06-2007, 07:24 PM

I have heard very good things about Drs. Locke and Uchitelle...I have not been myself but know of other moms who say they are great and do not push vaccines. They are in River Forest.

Linda B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APBTLuv View Post
Is there any family practice or Ped that is non vax friendly in the general vicinity of La Grange, Lombard, Oak Park, Countryside?

DS1 March 2003DS2 Sept 2005,
and 3 , in our happy secular
#3 of 3 Old 04-06-2007, 11:09 PM

Our whole family sees a family practice in Burr Ridge that is non vax friendly. I sought them out because of this (on the advice of a friend who also does not vax her kids). They're very knowledgeable and the one we've seen as "our regular" (Dr. Christina Vandenbosch) also strongly supports bfing beyond the typical one-year. They are cautious about antibiotics and do not shoot down your personal opinions about herbs, and non-conventional medicine.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page