National Recess Week at your kids school - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 02-05-2009, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
National Recess Week (March 2nd – 6th) is a celebration of and advocacy for daily recess in elementary schools across the country. Created by the kid’s television network, Cartoon Network, this initiative aims to bring the growing issue of schools cutting recess to the national stage. During this week CN will celebrate recess with fun and entertaining activities both on air and online. But, they need our help to ensure that all of the elementary schools across the country also get a chance to participate. As concerned parents I urge you to help get your kids, and their school, active and involved. Please go to www.getanimated.com <http://www.getanimated.com> and register your child’s elementary school. Let’s make this the best year that CN has ever had!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-18-2020, 02:12 AM

title

After reading your post I remembered my school days while we were studying in school. BTW, now everything is changed and I am a writer working for research paper writing service and that's why now I don't have so much time for this. I can get ideas about the work of these services.
#3 of 3 Old 10-02-2020, 12:13 AM

title

As I am a book lover and really pleased to read this blog. I am also trying to write some articles in my college magazine but my writing skills are not much good. Therefore, I am taking help from https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/ which is a very interesting and easy writing service. It is a legit service providing us the best writers at a minimal cost. You must try it once.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page