Intelligender - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 05-10-2009, 03:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, ok, I know. It's most likely a great money maker and that's about it HOWEVER....

Over on DS there is a group of us doing the test on the 16th. Just for fun. Anyone here doing something silly like this? I'm going to do it just for the fun (hopefully....need to double check the bank account in the am ). We are going to find out the gender later on but I figured this would give me the fix I need/want. If you buy off the site and get more than one you get a discounted price. Heck, it's cheaper off the site period. I was just groaning to a friend I wanted to get one for my SIL (due 2 weeks ahead of me) and then saw that. Now I'm really considering it. I think it would be fun!

I was reading the testimonials and there are a couple things I noticed (or were mentioned)...1. It likes to tell you boy. There are a few false positives in the boy department. 2. Follow the directions to the T. One lady did it a couple times and did it right the first time and got one result and did it wrong the 2nd and got a different result.

Anyone want to do this too? They are at WalGreens I guess. I'm going to call and see if ours has it before I order online. I like instant gratification and online purchasing is never that for me.

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 05-10-2009, 11:09 AM

I did this one http://www.tellmepinkorblue.com/ with DD and it was accurate. They are a legit lab that specialized in DNA paternity tests before offering this product. Its 95% accurate and they offer refunds if they are wrong. I wanted to do it again this time money is tight. Sigh. Have fun with the intelligender test!
#3 of 6 Old 05-10-2009, 12:24 PM

It sounds fun....but I already spent my splurge money on a doppler rental.

There's a 50% accuracy just with the nature of the outcomes so....as long as you just do one test so that the results aren't conflicting it's okay odds. Better than the lotto!

Cindy, joyful SAH mama to rainbow1284.gif William & Katherinefly-by-nursing2.gif Forever missing Amelia 7-12-09 angel3.gif  signcirc1.gifsaynovax.giflactivist.gif Ask me about my natural cesarean! 

#4 of 6 Old 05-11-2009, 12:37 PM

I will do it! I never did any of this stuff with my DS but this time around I think it will be fun. I have to wait a few weeks though because I am around 7 weeks and the directions say to wait until about ten weeks I think.
#5 of 6 Old 05-11-2009, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

Someone said it could be done as early as 8 weeks. I'm thinking of waiting too since I will barely be 8 weeks.

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
#6 of 6 Old 05-11-2009, 03:56 PM

I just spent all my fun money on a P&T Dash stroller. So, I'm done splurging.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page