Intuitive Readings - Mothering Forums

#1 of 84 Old 12-19-2009, 10:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello everyone. My name is Jamie Roth and I have been a professional Intuitive counselor and Medium for over a decade. As an Intuitive Counselor I help people see deep into their lives to help them move through blocks, get over the speed bumps and get inspired to move forward. As a Medium, I am able to connect to loved ones that have passed on and offer great healing to those mourning their loss.
Readings are typically exciting, eye opening, inspiring and very often healing!

I also have an online International radio show that is currently on hiatus for the holidays. I will be back on the air in January. You can listen to any of the past show in the archives on my website. I discuss many topics including Manifestation, Joy, abundantly living, forgiveness and even pregnancy, birth and child rearing topics. During my show I also take callers for live on air readings.

I host live events regularly and will be going more National with them in the very near future.

I am currently writing a spiritual self help book, soon to be finished in 2010!

Be sure to check this thread for specials on my services as well as any upcoming events.

My website is: www.IntuitiveEncounters.com

If you are interested in any of my services please contact me through my website or email at [email protected]

I look forward to talking with you in the very near future!

Jamie Roth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 84 Old 12-23-2009, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter

Would you like to know what is in store for you in 2010? Would you like some help figuring out how to push through any speedbumps you might be experiencing and how to live joyfully everyday? Or maybe you miss someone that has passed over and would love to make contact.

I am offering a New Year discount. $20 off a one our reading!

Brighten the beginning of the New year with some wonderful insight on how to make it a great year!

*This discount is for a limited time.
*Mention MDC when you inquire about a reading.

#3 of 84 Old 01-02-2010, 07:35 PM - Thread Starter

I am now giving all MDC mamas a $10 discount on a one hour reading indefinitely. This will be good on top of any other discounts I offer.

Currently I am running a New Years special. So any MDC mamas can get a 1 hour reading with a $30 discount. This will only be for a few weeks.

Please see my website for how to schedule a reading:
www.IntuitiveEncounters.com

#4 of 84 Old 01-05-2010, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter

#5 of 84 Old 01-11-2010, 10:57 AM - Thread Starter

Still running the New Years special. But it's not unlimited. So jump on it now. $30 discount on a one hour reading for MDC mamas! Get answers to your most burning questions!

#6 of 84 Old 01-15-2010, 12:22 PM - Thread Starter

Only a couple of more weeks for the New Years special of $30 off a 1 hour Intuitive Reading. Check out my website:

#7 of 84 Old 01-25-2010, 11:48 PM - Thread Starter

One more week for New Year Special

#8 of 84 Old 02-06-2010, 01:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mention MDC when contacting me and you automatically get $10 off a reading!

#9 of 84 Old 02-08-2010, 12:14 AM - Thread Starter

My radio show starts again tomorrow! I hope you will listen. It will be broadcasted every 2nd and 4th Monday at 1 pm Pacific time. Please check my website for the link to the show. It's online as well as live on HD radio in Seattle Washington!
I discuss many topics to inspire, educate as well as I take calls for on air readings. You can be a caller too.

#10 of 84 Old 02-16-2010, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

Hope you are having a great start to the New Year. If you need a little guidance to help give you a step in the right direction, I can do that for you.

Also be sure to check out my radio show every other Monday.

And take a peek at the new "Ask and Intuitive Forum" here in Mothering under Spirituality!

I'm around if you need me

#11 of 84 Old 02-21-2010, 07:12 PM - Thread Starter

#12 of 84 Old 02-26-2010, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Intuitive Counseling sessions are much more than you think. I am not Miss Cleo. I am not a #1 900-dial a psychic. I truly want to help people be inspired in their lives. Learn what their soul's purpose is. Remove blocks and get over the speed bumps. You can be inspired too.

Mention MDC and get $10 off a 1 hour reading.

#13 of 84 Old 03-08-2010, 10:43 AM - Thread Starter

My radio show topic today is Living heart Centered and accountability. You can listen in at 1pm Pacific time. I also take callers for live on air readings!
Please go to my website for the link to the radio show.

Also be sure to check out my Intuitive Encounters Living Inspired Tour blog
livinginspiredtour.oxygenaddicts.org.
I am preparing my family to go on the road to tour around the US in an RV to teach people the four rules of living:
1. Live Heart centered
2. Live Joyfully
3. Live in Service to others
4. Live Green.
The blog will follow our progression to get our mission started as well as follow us on our journey once we hit the road.

#14 of 84 Old 03-11-2010, 12:26 AM - Thread Starter

I would love to help you get on the right track!

#15 of 84 Old 03-15-2010, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Check out my Itrader ratings here on MDC:
https://www.mothering.com/discussions...er.php?u=59076

and my client testimonials:
http://www.intuitiveencounters.com/testimonials.php

#16 of 84 Old 03-20-2010, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter

#17 of 84 Old 03-22-2010, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter

My radio show today is about being an Intuitive. What does it mean? What is my day to day life like? Is it any different than the next persons?
I'm going to break down the usual stereotypes. Join me! I'll also take callers for on air readings.
http://www.contacttalkradio.com/hosts/jamieroth.html

#18 of 84 Old 03-29-2010, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Be sure to listen to my radio show today. The topic is Treasure mapping. Our very own friend from Mothering; TRACY will be my guest host to talk about this topic. She leads a very lively discussion on Treasure mapping in the Spirituality forum. I'm truly pleased to have her as my guest today. We will discuss what a treasure map is and the ins and outs of creating one.
Think of it as your map to manifesting a great year! You can listen to my show at 1 pm Pacific time today here:
http://www.intuitiveencounters.com/radio.php Just hit the listen now button.

Please be sure to see all my services and see what might be a good fit for you. And don't forget the Ask an Intuitive forum right here on Mothering:
https://www.mothering.com/discussions...play.php?f=546

Have a wonderful Monday!

#19 of 84 Old 04-03-2010, 02:09 PM - Thread Starter

#20 of 84 Old 04-06-2010, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter

Spring clean the emotional baggage out of your life with an Intuitive Counseling session. We'll get to the core of issues to help you navigate them safely, calmly and then allow them to be released.

Mention MDC for $10 off a one hour reading!

#21 of 84 Old 04-12-2010, 04:31 PM - Thread Starter

Speaking of Spring Cleaning, that's what we'll be doing on my radio show today. Cleaning our minds and hearts of that which is taking up space. Let the old, outdated out, let the new, fresh, better thoughts and feelings in.
Today @ 1pm Pacific time here:

#22 of 84 Old 04-16-2010, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

In light of Spring Cleaning and the Aries New moon, (which is the astrological start of the New Year) I am going to offer an extra $10 off a one hour reading. So for you MDC mamas, you will get $20 total off an hour reading!
I am only offering this for the last two weeks of April. You must be scheduled and payment made for appointment by April 30, 2010.

Get your mind/body/spirit clean and fresh for the New year, just as you would your home. Allow new wonderful thoughts and people and experiences into your life starting now.

Check my website for details on how to schedule a reading:
www.IntuitiveEncounter.com

#23 of 84 Old 05-03-2010, 12:27 AM - Thread Starter

A reading is a great way to "Get in shape" for the summer! Your body isn't the only thing that needs cleaning/detoxing, and slimmed up.

An Intuitive Counseling session can get you on the right track for a fun filled summer.

#24 of 84 Old 05-06-2010, 06:13 PM - Thread Starter

Get your Mom a Mothers Day present that is unique and fun. An Intuitive counseling session will likely be the most interesting present she gets.
Or ask for one for yourself for Mothers day.

I have tons of clients that get a session and then I go on to read their Moms. It's so much fun!

#25 of 84 Old 05-16-2010, 12:11 AM - Thread Starter

#26 of 84 Old 05-24-2010, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Listen to my radio show today @ 1 pm Pacific time. It's an all caller show, which means I'll be taking callers for short on air readings the entire show!

You can call in at #1-877-230-3062 to talk with me live.

#27 of 84 Old 05-27-2010, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter

I will be in the Navarre/Pensacola Florida area from May 30-June 4 if you are interested in a one on one reading.

I will be taking phone reading appointments as usual.

I also want to let you know that I do Skype readings which are really fun because it's like being in person and it's at no cost to the caller or myself.

I also have the ability to call many other countries for sessions at anytime so again, it would not be an extra cost to you.

Please see my website for further details and receive a MDC discount!

#28 of 84 Old 05-31-2010, 09:07 PM - Thread Starter

I am running a Summer Special for a limited time. You can receive a 1 hour Intuitive Counseling session for $75! That's a $25 discount. Email me at [email protected]. Please let me know you are requesting the summer discount.

WWW.INTUITIVEENCOUNTERS.COM

#29 of 84 Old 06-08-2010, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter

#30 of 84 Old 06-13-2010, 11:14 AM - Thread Starter

Still running the summer special. See siggy. But get in on it now. It won't last forever!

And have you checked out my forum here on Mothering lately? I have had some very interesting questions lately!
https://www.mothering.com/discussions...play.php?f=546

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page