KHG Accounting - Now offering a $20 referral fee! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 04-20-2010, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
KHG Accounting offers individualized comprehensive accounting services for individuals, sole proprietors and small businesses.

Income Tax Preparation - KHG Accounting offers income tax preparation services for individuals, small businesses, partnerships, S-Corporations, Corporations and Non-Profit entities.

IRS Representation - I am enrolled to practice,that is, represent taxpayers, before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can practice before. If you have received a notice from the IRS, I can help you resolve your tax problem.

Tax Consulting
- We can work with you to properly structure your personal or business financial transactions to help avoid IRS penalties and minimize your tax liability.

QuickBooks setup and consulting - As a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor, I have the expertise to help you set up your accounting system within QuickBooks and insure that your business is utilizing the software to its fullest capabilities. Have a question or a problem with your current QuickBooks? I can help. Need to purchase QuickBooks software? You can save up to 20% and receive free shipping if you order by clicking on the "Intuit Authorized Affiliate" logo on my website.

Bookkeeping - KHG Accounting offers several bookkeeping options individualized to fit your business. Bookkeeping services include the generation of financial statements and an explanation of the statements to insure that you know how your day to day transactions effect the overall growth of your business.

Payroll - We offer several different QuickBooks payroll options individualized to fit your business.

Sales Tax compliance - We can help set up your business to comply with state sales tax laws and complete your sales tax returns.

Budgeting and Forecasting - Let KHG Accounting assist your company with compiling a budget. We can help you understand the effect a specific financial transaction will have on your business. Thinking of purchasing business equipment or leasing? Offering a new service? Expanding to a new market? Our forecasting services can help you see how a change will affect your business.

Business Start up services
- Just starting up? We can give you guidance on what type of entity best fits you and your business, help you through the incorporation process, and assist you in obtaining licenses and other items essential to business formation.

I offer a FREE initial consultation to all prospective clients.

Do you have a tax or accounting related question? Feel free to contact me.

KHG Accounting
www.KHGAccounting.com
(P) 407-536-9034
(F) 866-763-9323
[email protected]

KHG Accounting : Tax , Accounting and Quickbooks services.
File your taxes online for FREE - 39.95. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-01-2010, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

It's Official! I am now an Enrolled Agent.

After studying and passing three exams in less than six weeks, mailing in the application and check, and not so patiently waiting for almost three months... my Enrollment Certificate and Card finally arrived in the mail this afternoon!

What is an enrolled agent? An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of practicing, that is, representing taxpayers, before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can practice before. Enrolled agents are the only tax professionals that are federally- licensed and tested by the Internal Revenue Service on their knowledge of tax law and regulations. They are required to adhere to a code of ethics and professional conduct and to complete annual continuing professional education. As with attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), EAs are governed by Treasury Circular 230 in their practice before the IRS.

KHG Accounting is now offering IRS Representation Services. Call or Email today to set up your free initial consultation.

#3 of 4 Old 05-05-2010, 02:24 PM - Thread Starter

We are now on Facebook and Twitter! Follow us to receive important updates, tax news and special offers.

#4 of 4 Old 05-19-2010, 06:23 PM - Thread Starter

Do you know somone that hasn't filed their 2009 or earlier tax returns?

If I am hired due to your recommendation, you will recieve a $20 referral fee. All Taxes must be prepared and fees paid by the person being referred before the referral fee is paid.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page