Implantation bleeding.... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 03-26-2010, 09:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
If you had implantation bleeding this pregnancy (or prior one)....what was it like? how many DPO? how long did it last? how long after it started did you get a +HPT?..etc.

Consciously mothering 3 girls and 2 boys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 03-28-2010, 07:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had implantation bleeding my last pregnancy. I can't say what dpo I was because i wasn't TTC, and I didn't realize what it was at the time. It was very light pink to brown spotting, lasted 2 days before going away completely.

I got a +HPT 7 days later, but it was nice solid dark line, so it probably would have been positive a few days earlier. I've always figured you needed about 2-3 days after implantation to get a +
#3 of 7 Old 03-29-2010, 10:34 PM

I had implantation bleeding with my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. It was quite noticable and red and happened 9-10 DPO. I thought I was getting my period both times. Then it stopped. My first faint BFP came about 36 hours after the start of the bleeding.

I'm now TTC #4 and just started seeing some red spotting today at 9 DPO. We'll see...my LP is often only 10 days, so this could totally be AF too.

Christine, mama to Ava (7.05), Alder (5.07), Sadie (2.09) and #4 due mid-July 2011! 

#4 of 7 Old 03-30-2010, 06:50 PM

i think i might have implantation bleeding right now, well sunday there was a little pink spotting like size of a quarter then nothing, monday a little brown when wiped today same thing only a tiny bit just once and thats it but i dont know if it's implantation or just spotting because i pump havent had my af back yet, midwife said some people who pump or bf might just have spotting sometimes so im waiting a few more days to test, but does anyone know if you get pregnant on your 1st pp egg how do you determine due date?
#5 of 7 Old 03-31-2010, 10:55 AM

This is my second cycle pp. The main reason I POAS was because I had very light brown spotting on Monday and Tuesday, very unusual for me. I didn't have that with my first pregnancy (that I noticed), and I've never spotted like that before my period.

Running, blogging, gardening, military mama... to Louisa Mae 9/2/09 and June Elizabeth 12/7/10. 
#6 of 7 Old 03-31-2010, 04:14 PM

Hi!

I just waned to chime in with this.. In 7 pregnancies, I have never experienced implantation bleeding, BUT this pregnancy on 9DPO I felt a pinching feeling on my left side several times within an hour. On 10DPO I took a FRER and saw the faintest, faintest, faintest line. On 11 and 12 DPO the lines were darker and the digi read postive!

I hope you see the result you're hoping for soon!

Tracy
#7 of 7 Old 04-01-2010, 07:11 PM

No implantation bleeding with either pregnancy for me. But my best friend bled for two days straight and literally thought she had her period, until it just ended.

Lauren , DH , DD 02/2007 and expecting #2 (12/7/10)! We

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page