Strange Behavior from Older Kids? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 04-05-2010, 02:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Im not BFing my 3 year old right now, but ever since Ive been pregnant, she has all of a sudden wanted to touch my boobs all the time. Lay on them. "I will snuggle them, okay mommy?" Poke them. My younger brother threw a toy to me today and I missed it and it hit my boobs. I kind of yelped (hey theyre sore!) and my DD was so angry! "Only I can touch mommies boobies, dont hit them! You get time out!" haha.

Shes also asked everyone to stop calling her a big girl (which she insisted on since 2), and now wants to be referred to as the baby.

shes been crying a lot too. She see's pictures of family and just starts crying (and we live 15 minutes from my parents and she sees them 3x a week...). So, its not that she misses them because she never see's them.

She even asked to see her baby pictures and when I showed her, she balled her little eyes out for almost ten minutes and just said, "they made me sad." Can you imagine? She use to get so excited to see herself as a baby!

And we havent even told her about the new baby yet. We have been preparing her for months talking about being a big sister etc. But just last week all of this odd behavior started.

Anyone else notice anything odd about their older kids?

Lauren , DH , DD 02/2007 and expecting #2 (12/7/10)! We

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page