November Chat - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

#151 of 155 Old 12-01-2010, 12:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

the spinningbaby website says to not worry until wk 30 and then to start using some techniques like good posture, etc...

My baby seems to like having his/her back on my right side no matter what position he/she is. At 20wks, she/he was breech. At 24wks, she/he was head down. I know that in the last day, the baby has change position to the point that I'm not feeling her/him much. Well, I just got kick on my cervix again right now. lol

Sand, Mom to three girls and a new SON!!!!  babyboy.gif Born on March 7th, 2011  I get to do these again:   bfinfant.gifslingboy.gifcd.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#152 of 155 Old 12-01-2010, 05:07 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for all the good info about positioning! I feel all kicks all over the place and it makes me wonder just how she is fitting in there. Must be moving around still. 

Banana- so what exactly are good ways to sit/position ourselves? I know hunching inwards is bad, and I try and sit with good posture. Have any good books/websites to recommend? And congrats on all your accomplishments! Want to come clean my house?

Lyss- good luck on your GD test. I am dreading mine, although my midwives just do random blood sugar tests, instead of the normal 1-hour or 3-hour tests. My mom (who is an advanced practice nurse) is going to send me an extra glucometer she has so that I can keep track of my sugars; this weekend I felt like they were off, but I think it may have just been a touch of sickness, as my DH is now sick. Are you at risk for GD or have you had it before?

Lousli- yea for the good report from the peri!! Here's to a nice peaceful end to your pregnancy. 

Adrienne - Loving my DH, our daughter Harper 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(3/2011), our son Ezra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4/2013), and maybe a baby?? 
(Jan 2016)
#153 of 155 Old 12-01-2010, 05:41 AM

are you guys able to tell what position the baby is in yourselves? how do you do it?

Sara ~ one dh + one 5yo boy + baby in 2011

#154 of 155 Old 12-01-2010, 07:53 AM

I can't tell just from feeling, but they said head-down at yesterdays U/S so now I'm looking for signs to confirm it (higher kicks, feeling a butt up higher, etc.)  Also, I thought it was cool that they estimated her weight yesterday at 1 pound 10 ounces.  Made me realize how close we're getting!

kaPOW! likes this.
#155 of 155 Old 12-01-2010, 08:47 AM

I can't tell yet.  I remember being able to tell with DS, but that was probably later in the pregnancy.  Also, this time I have an anterior placenta.

I'm often feeling movements on both extreme sides of my placenta.  So I am wondering if she has one arm out to each side, or if one side has legs and the other hands.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page