February Chat - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 475 Old 02-02-2011, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

oh, thanks for the comfrey suggestions, i'll try that! the doctor gave him a brace thing to wear, so that will help. they don't think it's broken, but it's bruised up pretty bad so they can't rule it out. if it doesn't improve at all over the weekend, he'll go back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milosmomma View Post

Sara- I had a very similar experience when I was pregnant with DD1.  DP was staining the deck (his version of nesting) and he fell off the ladder and thought he broke his ankle (a 2nd X-ray a month later showed that he'd just sprained it and that the break they saw was actually from a previous injury).  I think it was 6-8 weeks before my due date.  I was SO MAD!  I felt like he'd completely robbed me of my end-of-pregnancy right to be lazy.  It all ended up being fine...but it was definitely frustrating at the time.

Looking back, the funniest part is that we still needed to pick up a lot of last-minute baby stuff, so we'd go to stores and he'd be driving around in a scooter while I was following him, big and pregnant, pushing the cart.  It was ridiculous. eyesroll.gif

thank you for the commiseration. it's very frustrating, knowing that i should feel compassionately, while alternately feeling totally robbed. carrying the laundry up and down the stairs sucked this morning. and yeah, he's spending way more time in our new rocker than i have. and he got to sleep in today, when i was up peeing and waking up with the boy all night. sigh. i hope it heals quickly.

Sara ~ one dh + one 5yo boy + baby in 2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 475 Old 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM

Hahaha, Milosmomma, I love that story!  Love it!  Men can be such big babies.  I told my mom this morning, after being up all night with 2 croupy kids for 2 nights and just the horror of the last two days (DD and DS tantrums, pee accidents, vomit, laundry, carrying 38-pound child, etc.) while DH languishes in a far-off hotel room watching television with his man cold that I kind of feel like I could give birth to a sideways baby on a city bus by myself  while preventing the other two kids from touching anything and putting their hands in their mouths.  Those sill men.  I would really love it if he were here to take the big heavy garbage bag downstairs, though.

#33 of 475 Old 02-02-2011, 03:37 PM

sorry crayfishmama, No, I haven't done it before, and I haven't been able to stay awake to do it either.  Because my kids have been sick and DH isn't here, I can't even put the headphones in at night because I wouldn't be able to hear them.  I definitely feel like I'm slipping! 

#34 of 475 Old 02-02-2011, 05:41 PM

Good luck to those of you who are feeling "over it" and ready!  I'm only at 32 weeks (my due date is 3/28), so I've got another 2 months to go.  I'm assuming I'll go into April.  I'm trying to be conscientious about Webster with my chiro, sitting on the exercise ball, not crossing my legs (which is hard!), swimming, and relaxing on all fours or in child's pose in case the baby is breech.  We start our homebirth classes on Monday!

First child born March 2011.  Constantly in awe!
#35 of 475 Old 02-02-2011, 06:51 PM

Lyss- Yes, driving will give me a lot more freedom. We live right in the heart of the city so the trolley and bus are nearby, but it's expensive and slow (and getting worse all the time). Since we moved into this neighborhood I feel like I need to drive, as there just isn't anywhere nice to walk to. We used to live in a nicer neighborhood with nice parks, shops, cafes, etc. There is NOTHING I want to walk to around here. I can walk to my old neighborhood (and do sometimes) but it is uphill and a little over a mile, and not a nice walk. A mile of a pleasant area is no big deal, a mile in a crappy area feels like twice that. So yeah, I am finally going to drive. The other thing is that I'm planning on leaving the baby with DH (he works by my school) when I have classes again in the fall. Can't manage that without a car, unfortunately.

DH's attitude towards birth is mostly that I'm an expert since I've done it twice, and he is just going to follow my lead. That's mostly fine with me, but I don't think he is prepared for what birth is actually like, and doesn't realize how intense it will be.

Mama to 3 awesome girls: DD1 born 2001, DD2 born 2002, DD3 born March 2011

#36 of 475 Old 02-02-2011, 09:57 PM

i really feel more inclined to go with my first date. i'm thinking the baby might come at the end of this month. or within the first few days of March. I'm not too stressed and i love how flexible my midwives are being. I basiclly said if i didn't have the ultrasound we wouldn't have this later date and the baby could just be smaller and on par for my LMP.

went and picked out the baby's first outfit today...

we get one for each and then return which ever we don't need. Ds1 was up a bit annoyed that we bought a boys outfit casue he is back to being insistant the we are having a girl baby and he is having a sister.

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#37 of 475 Old 02-02-2011, 10:07 PM

Sounds like many of us are feeling a bit cynical at the point. I'm lucky that my dh is always doing something helpful, but I got kind of irritated with him tonight. I am just on the mend after a very sick weekend, and after 2 weeks of dd being sick. Well she started coughing a bunch this am and this eve it really picked up. He started freaking out about how he doesn't want to get sick. Well I have asthma, and let me tell you, I dont want a chest cold while getting close to labor!

I read all of your posts earlier and finally went and bought some detergent for diapers and washed some. They are so cute and tiny! Tomorrow is my shortest day at work so I plan to order my birth stuff and wash more baby items when I get home.

We're getting close ladies! I can't believe I'm 35w 4d!

aka ~lioneyes~ :: In love with DH :: DD 5 :: new sweet baby girl 3/14/2011~ both born at home in water
#38 of 475 Old 02-02-2011, 11:00 PM

Wow! Some of you are getting so close I can't believe it! I had DD at 39 weeks, 6 days and have have no inkling of an earlier arrival. I ordered our prefolds tonight and so with the exception of just a few small things and the oral Vit. K I think we have everything. Now to get it all organized-this is the weekend!! (I hope!). Then I'll have to start thinking about freezer meals. What is everyone else making? The things we made with DD didn't really pan out.

My MW appt. got pushed back to tomorrow and I'm excited to see what position she thinks the baby is in. I think he is sometimes a little transverse but hopefully he'll get head down and stay head down soon.

Does anyone think the anxiousness is seasonal too, not just end of pregnancy related? Maybe cabin fever?

May, DH, DD born at home 4/08, DS born at home 3/20/11.
#39 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 05:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'm joining the diaper washing club. I washed all of our prefolds, covers, and pockets already, but still have to prep our kissas and wash some used mama made fitteds I just bought (so cute- www.esbaby.net). Clothes are mostly all washed and put away. Our bedroom/birthroom is cleaned out. Just have to scrub our bathroom and clean out the fridge/freezer and I will feel good about going into labor.

We are also talking about doing freezer meals, because if it can't be zapped in the microwave, DH is totally lost. A friend of ours has offered to buy us some pre made meals from a place like "dinner by design" or "let's dish" so I need to find a local one of those and get her the info. 

Our homevisit with the midwife is next week and we are meeting with a possible doula tomorrow night. 

I said to DH last night, 'if I go early we could have this baby in 2.5 weeks!'. This is just mind-boggling. Even thinking that she will be here in 5 weeks is SO SOON! I can't wait to see her, hold her, see DH connect with her. 

Adrienne - Loving my DH, our daughter Harper 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(3/2011), our son Ezra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4/2013), and maybe a baby?? 
(Jan 2016)
#40 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 06:23 AM

yeah, bitter feelings continue. husband still soundly asleep in bed, but i'm up at 415am doing chores after tossing and turning all might with a sinus cold. and i've realized now that i'd better take the garbage out to the curb... he doesn't ASK me to do anything. just expects that the stuff will get done. sigh.

u/s appt today!! i think i'll hold out and not find out the sex, even though it's so tempting - what with our lack of name.

#41 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 08:31 AM

I feel the need to make a more uplifting post than yesterday's!  Frankly, a lot of us sounded like pretty sorry cases yesterday!  LOL

Yesterday I had my twice-delayed midwife's appointment.  The baby is in perfect position, with his head so low in my pelvis as to elicit open surprise from the midwife.  Really, though, that only confirmed what I knew, since the dang kid keeps bouncing off my cervix MOST UNCOMFORTABLY.  I'm now on the charts as having gained 10 pounds in three weeks, which raised her eyebrows a bit, but I also had an awful drive last time I went, threw up right before I got there, and probably was dehydrated and measuring a little light.  Either way, now I'm up to the 35 pounds weight gain I had last time, which is fine as I'm very skinny, but less fine as I have a month to go and probably have no control over it to speak of--I'm guessing that, because I haven't had any appetite to speak of and haven't been eating any more junk food than usual, which is very very little, and yet I gained, by dint of having absolutely no energy to spare elsewhere.  The midwife also discovered that my symphisis pubis is separated along with my abs.  I have an image of myself split open like a pomegranate.  I'm trying to look at it this way--good excuse to wear a girdle and look all flat after the baby comes! orngtongue.gif

Like, say, cleaning up for the imminent arrival of my MIL today.  Sigh.  I wish she'd come last week when things were actually pretty under control.  But she'll help clean and play with Evelyn, so it's always a good thing.

I wouldn't be surprised to have a baby this month.  I have no real idea when I conceived, didn't keep track of my periods, and was pregnant for roughly a month before I noticed...Sheepish.gif.  So, all I have is the ultrasound dates, and while they've agreed completely with the midwife's assessments, somehow I don't trust 'em as much as I would actually knowing date of conception.  Besides, Evelyn was born a week early and somehow I just don't feel that I'm going to have to wait on this baby too long.  I'm not much of a believer in "inner wisdom", or at least certainly not mine, especially when it agrees with what I want anyway...but I just don't think I'm going to go past due, for sure, and "early" wouldn't surprise me at all. shrug.gif  I think even the midwife is expecting a fast labor, too.  Only took six hours the last time, and this time it's the second, plus the really low head.  Already she's issuing little PSAs about making sure I call early on, since I'm about the furthest away her patients ever are at an hour's drive.  Last time I was too coherent or something on the phone and she didn't end up getting there until 1-2 hours before delivery as it was.  I wouldn't mind a longer labor if it were a little less brutal, though.  Those spaces between contractions you hear about would've been nice.

Okay, okay, I should pick up a little now.  (Not joining the general theme of delinquent husbands cuz you don't wanna hear about how mine is awesome and stuff.  Hee.)

#42 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 09:40 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Mayfly- that's when dd2 was born as well.

I will admit it, I am a birth procrastinator. I was po'ed that I went into labor almost 2 days before my due date. I'm hoping I go past 40 wks, I can always use the extra time to get my ducks in row, so to speak...

duck.gif

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#43 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 10:18 AM

I'm not sure what to expect.  DD was induced at 40 weeks.  DS was an RCS at 39 weeks, but his water had broken and I was in labor when they cut me.

I agree yesterday was a downer.  Somehow, despite the fact that my kids are still sick and DH's flight home was CANCELED again, putting us now at at least 5 days and nights without Daddy, I feel a little more upbeat.  I have a sinus infection, too, but don't have time to do anything about it.  DS was up from 2-4:30 coughing and is back on an inhaler.

I'm determined to have a happy day with the kids, and, apologies to the rest of Los Angeles, am taking my kids out today.  We've been housebound too long.  I kept DD home from school because she's snuffly and more tired, and I think expecting a 5yo to concentrate on school and follow rules for 6.5 hours when she's feeling yucky is just too much.

I let DD have a grilled chicken sandwich from McDonalds when we were running to the plane last month and she was hungry and they didn't serve food on the flight, but otherwise, I never take them to fast food.  DH does, though.  I think I'm going to get them happy meals today -  I won't have time to cook a decent lunch after we go to the store and then I can make a beautiful dinner early with lots of greens and be done early. 

Hope you all have a great day.  KaPow, I'm so sorry.  I feel you.  I keep thinking of DH sleeping peacefully in a comfy, quiet hotel room while I minister to coughing children all night.  (Not that it's DH's fault).  I also was really disgusted when I had to take all the trash and recycling down the stairs and out last night in the cold.  (It was in the low 40s in L.A. last night!  Brrrr!)

Enjoy watching the baby, whatever you decide.  What's the u/s for?

#44 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 AM

thanks Lyss. it's truly maddening. and generally futile. i hate feeling this way, but obviously not enough to just let go of

it. :/ 

the u/s is just for fun and reassurance. haven't seen the critter since the 20 u/s. :D

i hope your time out of the house is refreshing!!!

#45 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 10:56 AM

I'm off to the chiropractor today. i had been doing great until i slipped on some water the other day.

I'm thinking diaper may be on the plan today we'll see how far I get on the other laundry. I at least ned to orgnaize and figure out what I have and don't have. I lent a bunch of small and newborn covers to a firens and i don't know what I got back. I like having lots of covers for the baby when they are new casue sometimes you need to wash them everytime......ugh....

today is cleaning and laundry today. get a bunch of stuff cleaned up and prepared. though my motivation isn't as great as it should be.

Got a moses basket and stand yesterday it's really cute and gender neutral i really like it. not i need to figure out what I want to do i think i want DH to take down the crib for the first month or so. I just worry about the baby with so much space. that and it keeps getting used as a clothes hanger right now. DH is really bad for having a few outfits on the go and it drives me batty. Plus I think i want more room in our room for when it's time for the baby to come. I have to set the pool up in the dining room but i want some space in our bedroom for after and we really don't have that right now.

I'm trying to chipper up but so much is going on. I had such a panicy experince yesterday. where had i left a lacation 30 seconds earlier i likley could have been in an accident with the kids in my van. A lady just in front of me had a flat bed truck take out the back half of her SUV. I was thanking my lucky stars for that one. I felt awful for her though, I tried to help but there's not much i can do very pregnant and with two kids but I called someone to come help her and give her support. we attend the same church jsut different wards so i don't know her, but i hope everything turns out all right.

I'm a bit frustrated as I wanted more done in this house before this month arrived but with DH only really being avilalble to help me one day a week it's getting hard to get stuff done.  I'm just about ready to toss the boxes that need to be gone through right now casue I don't care whats in them they just need to be delt with

#46 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 02:20 PM

Soooo tired today, but I still have things to do!  I got birthday presents out of the way for DH (on the 22nd), and I have gained a total of about 40 pounds .  Alistair's heart rate this week (32 weeks) is 145-150, which is doing good.  He was very active this morning, so I am betting that's why his heart rate was so much higher than it was 2 weeks ago, which was in the 130-135 range.

I haven't slipped or fallen, but I have been having some lower back pain, which I haven't had in a long time, since I go to a chiropractor regularly.  And I just went to the chiropractor yesterday!  I knew I had bulging discs around L4/L5 - but it has been about 3 months since I have had lower back pain.  most of it is mid-back, below the shoulder blades on the right side, mostly, from my body overcompensating.  DH won't let me lift much if I don't have to - so most of today's shopping (stuff that doesn't need the fridge) is still downstairs in the jeep lol.

So, tonight, hubby and I will do some cleaning, and I have a small dinner party I am cooking for tomorrow.  DH made me promise no more dinner parties after this one, until all our finances are straightened out.  BAS back pay won't drop to us till his NEXT paycheck - but we may get our taxes just before then - going to do them tonight, so I am excited to see what the refund will look like and what we can get done.

More shopping lists are being made.  Baby shower thank you cards HAVE to be done tonight.  They will probably be hand-delivered, because we can't find our stamps to save our life!

Lady Zbyrd <3 Alistair

#47 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 07:05 PM

Anyone else having issues with their posts not posting?  It keeps doing this to me.

So anyway...

Squrrl- My MIL is coming soon too, in like a week and a half.  I was surprised she wanted to come before the baby was born as she usually only comes out 2-3 times a year.

As I said in the breech thread, I'm pretty sure the baby turned head down in the middle of the night last night.  Now my belly is a lot lower, so I guess I dropped?  Feeling better, feeling like things are happening and the end is near.  Cannot wait for the birth!  

#48 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 08:51 PM

I really need to make an appointment with a chiro. I've been putting it off, because even though we can afford it, the though of spending that much money makes me cringe. 

I ordered the bulk of my cloth diapers today. my newborn and small prefolds, three covers (I'll still be getting a couple more, and I'm trying to get some soakers knitted), wetbags, and pail liners. also a few large prefolds for DD to use at night (the ones she has are too narrow to be able to fasten if I add a doubler) and another snappi. now I just need to order a couple more covers, wool wash, and All-in-ones for DF to use. I also need to order some mama cloth. I was planning on switching to cloth for me right before I found out I was pregnant, so I'm getting some for post-partum and for when my period returns after (which was only 3 months with DD). 

Marissa, Partner to J geek.gif, SAHM to A (05/09)fly-by-nursing1.gif and I (03/11)stork-boy.gif. we cd.gif
selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifnocirc.giffemalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif part-time and familybed1.gif through infancy. planning ahomebirth.jpg
#49 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 10:19 PM

It sounds like everyone is really get ready. I had my MW appt. today and we set up the rest of our appointments. We discussed my last labor and expectations for this time around. It was really something to mark the final appointments on my calendar and and think about how close we are to baby. Baby is head down. After leaving the appt. DD and I went thrifting and I found a Petunia Picklebottom diaperbag for 4.99 so that was a fun find.

My cousin and uncle are coming for a visit and will stay 1 night with us so we have 2 weekends to get cleaned up and organized. Now I have a deadline and will actually get things done. I work better under pressure so that actually works out well.

#50 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 10:27 PM

Well, I've had a freaky evening.  Poor hubby came home with a headache from a stressful day to find me in the middle of a giant freezer-feeding effort having so much pressure against my cervix and more contractions than I'd like--mild, but more frequent than usual--that we agreed that I needed to sit the heck down.  Poor guy spent the next two hours or more taking my vague and befuddled (everything is vague and befuddling for me this evening--it's part of why I was/am worried) directions for making a dish I'd planned on making by the seat of my pants anyway, while I chugged glass after glass and tried to assess how serious I felt like this was and whined about the baby PUSHING and SHOVING and just straight up hurting me the whole evening.  We didn't eat until after 11 and even now he's putting food away.  He knows how to cook two things: bean dip, and box mac and cheese.  And since we went gluten free, the second does him little good.

So long as I stay sat, I seem to be alright-ish.  Bed is next, and hopefully that'll be better.  If it isn't, or if things resume tomorrow morning, you better believe I'll be phoning the midwife. 

#51 of 475 Old 02-03-2011, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfly View Post

After leaving the appt. DD and I went thrifting and I found a Petunia Picklebottom diaperbag for 4.99 so that was a fun find.

That is so awesome. I had one but it was stolen a few months ago. i'd love to get a new fancy diaper bag but I have to do with the JJ Cole one my dad got me for christmas.... lol I want a ju ju be BE ALL

#52 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 10:49 AM

I'm sitting in DH's cubicle right now, in a couple hours his coworkers are throwing a little shower for us, and as I don't drive and it's a bit of a commute, here I am! I saw on our online registry that they bought us a nice diaper bag, a Go GaGa Slide Tote in olive. I hadn't looked at it since I put it on the registry months ago, I thought it was really funny when I noticed it has a special thing to carry a yoga mat. Total yuppy diaper bag, haha. It seems like it will work well for us though.

Last night I led my daughters' girl scouts troop for the second meeting in a row. They are doing a science unit right now so I've been doing experiments with them. This week we blew up ziplock bags with baking soda and vinegar, then discussed chemical changes, went through the chemical equation of the reaction we watched, and talked about carbonation and the decomposition of carbonic acid. It was really fun, most of the girls seemed to really enjoy it, although only one other girl besides mine seemed intellectually ready to follow the discussion. But that's ok, if they get a small sense of it and start thinking about how things around them work then I've done my job. My daughter's 3rd grade teacher is one of two troop leaders (she's a friend of ours and our daughters are all friends), and I am just amazed she can work with 20 kids all day and then come do girl scouts... That hour and a half leaves me frazzled.

Still need to finish up buying diaper covers, I'm pretty sure that's all we still need.

God, it's so boring here........ at least I have the internet and a book! 

Mama to 3 awesome girls: DD1 born 2001, DD2 born 2002, DD3 born March 2011

#53 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfly View Post

After leaving the appt. DD and I went thrifting and I found a Petunia Picklebottom diaperbag for 4.99 so that was a fun find.

That is so awesome. I had one but it was stolen a few months ago. i'd love to get a new fancy diaper bag but I have to do with the JJ Cole one my dad got me for christmas.... lol I want a ju ju be BE ALL

Seriously!? Who steals a diaper bag? I hope there was a poopy surprise in there for them. The thrifts are the only thing I like about Austin so far. I will miss them when we leave this fiery inferno.

Squrrl:  How are you feeling today?

#54 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 11:20 AM

Better, thanks for asking.  Just ordinarily sore and tired.  I am a touch worried, though...last time, my water broke four days before my daughter decided to bless us (okay, with some heavy encouragement from blue and black cohosh and castor oil), and I had serious contractions all evening for four evenings.  I really don't feel like spending every evening for the next three weeks or something chugging water and ordering my husband around the house while I sit immobilized by two squirmy children, one in, one out.  Hah.  Not that I'm opposed to earlier rather than later, but kiddo at least needs to wait until after our big party on the 19th!  LOL

#55 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 12:05 PM

Squrrl: I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Hopefully tonight will be uneventful and last night was just a fluke. Take it easy! If you feel comfortable with it, you could drink a small of glass of wine if they start up again.

#56 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 12:10 PM

squrrl - Have you tried a Cal/mag supplement?  I've had really good success with that when I get tons of B-H in the evening.  It works best if you take it regularly, not just during bouts of contractions, though.  It won't interfere with actual labor, just those annoying bursts of B-H.  

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

#57 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 01:31 PM

I do have some Cal/Mag...I was taking them earlier in the pregnancy for leg cramps but they never seemed to do much there.  Certainly can't hurt to try!  Thanks for the idea.

And I have to agree with pp's...a) That's an awesome deal on the diaper bag...I looked the brand up on Amazon, and now I'm jealous.  And b) yeah, who the heck steals a diaper bag?  That stinks!  (literally, one hopes).

Oh, and if I HAD any wine it'd help.  I'd kill for a glass of my favorite port, but I'd have to be awfully careful, as the stuff's a lot stiffer than most wine.  Could make a good excuse for a couple sips, though.  Mmmmm.

#58 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 04:31 PM

oh ladies. it's been a bad week. and yesterday was the worst. first thing when we walked into the u/s office yesterday, the tech said "and it looks like last time we found out this was probably a boy." before i had the chance to tell her that we'd wanted the surprise. i'd been really hoping for a girl, so this was bad news for me. and i wasn't ready to hear it yesterday. i wanted to cry so badly while i was laying there, i wasn't even able to enjoy seeing the baby. and my effing husband tried taking a picture of me right after hearing the news, even though it was clear i was upset. i spent the rest of the night trying not to cry, and now today i would love to have an hour to myself just to get it out of my system but i still haven't had any time alone. i wish i wasn't so sad about it, i wish it didn't matter to me. and i know i'll love this baby fiercly. but there's that empty spot in my heart that has been waiting for a girl, and i'm sad :( i really wanted to have a daughter.

i did get some good news yesterday as well. my insurance company will reimburse me for the cost of a doula or postpartum doula, so i'm researching that right now. since my husband works a TON, it would be really, really nice to have this help. i was blown away when i found out. holy moly!

#59 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 05:00 PM

Oh, Sara, I'm so sorry your surprise was wrecked!  I know how the gender disappointment feels, but not the ruined surprise.  It stinks.  But I'm glad your insurance is progressive enough to cover at least some of the doula costs!!

First child born March 2011.  Constantly in awe!
#60 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 07:20 PM

kaPOW: Hugs, mama! I hope you have some time to yourself this weekend. That is so wonderful about the Doula! I am envious!

Squrrl: DH LOVES port. I actually bought him a bottle for x-mas and it's already gone. I'm looking forward to a margarita and turkey sandwiches, maybe no together though.Yum.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page