February Chat - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

#61 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 08:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

(((Sara)))

Sand, Mom to three girls and a new SON!!!!  babyboy.gif Born on March 7th, 2011  I get to do these again:   bfinfant.gifslingboy.gifcd.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 08:22 PM

Oh Sara, that blows.  I'm so sorry.  You showed great restraint by not punching the tech or DH. 

#63 of 475 Old 02-04-2011, 09:32 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Sara that's awful, I hope you said something to that tech because that's really unprofessional. If you didn't, you should call up that place and say something now.  Don't feel badly about it, you have the right to be dissapointed. Embrace it, you'll feel better that way.

Squrrl, take it easy. I hope you just over did it with all the cooking.

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#64 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 04:42 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Sara that sucks. Lock yourself in the bathroom and take a nice bath. I hope that some time spent with this news will help bring out the positives!

All this talk of diaper bags got me searching... I like the Skip Hop Bento or Duo, except for the fact that DH wants everything in grey or black or green. I want pink and flowers! Black car seat, green stroller, grey diaper bag. Our poor utilitarian daughter!

We met with a doula last night. I really liked her and DH did, too, which is most important for me. She is in training and has no back-up, so I'm hoping that something doesn't come up to keep her away!

The last of our diapers are in the washer right now. Today we've got to clean, clean, clean. I want this house spotless and then I want to relax in my beautiful spotless house for the next few weeks until baby comes. I do NOT want to be cleaning as labor begins. Here's my list for today. I get more done when I put it out there to the universe (and you guys!)- straighten living room & dining room, clean master bath, clean out fridge.

Adrienne - Loving my DH, our daughter Harper 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(3/2011), our son Ezra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4/2013), and maybe a baby?? 
(Jan 2016)
#65 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 04:52 AM

Oh my gosh, Sara, I would have been pissed too!  Obviously NOT the way you wanted to find out.  And I agree with Banana, you would think an ultrasound tech would know better than that.

It is 5:45 in the a.m., I've been awake since about 3:30.  It's really rare for me to be up like this.

I had been feeling a lot better since the baby moved around, then yesterday I broke a completely full glass gallon jar of milk as I was putting it away in the fridge.  It was like I just tapped it on the edge of the fridge and it totally exploded all over me and the kitchen and the rest of the food I was trying to put away.  HUGE mess, and of course I hurt my back trying to get it all cleaned up.  So ready to just be able to do things that need to be done without worrying about exhausting/hurting myself.

I am 35 weeks today, which means just 2 more weeks til full term!!!  Wow, it really is coming up fast.  I'm very curious to see who will be first!

#66 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM

oh Sara, what a horrible way to find out. especially when it wasn't what you were hoping for. 

It's a cleaning and organizing day, hoping to get a good bit done. 

Marissa, Partner to J geek.gif, SAHM to A (05/09)fly-by-nursing1.gif and I (03/11)stork-boy.gif. we cd.gif
selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifnocirc.giffemalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif part-time and familybed1.gif through infancy. planning ahomebirth.jpg
#67 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 04:42 PM

i'm curious too to see who's going to go first. it's pretty exciting to know the time is coming. I'm cleaning up a storm today too! getting the bathrroms cleaned the floor washed. after DH gets home tonight i'm hoping we are going to head to the thrift store to pick up some linens so our birth kit will be complete. Just as long as the pool arrives next week as planned all will be good. I do have a back-up plan if needed.

We aren't meeting with our Doula until the 17th i think but I already kinda know her as our boys attend a playgroup together so we have chatted. mostly it's to actually sit down and have something offical. I'm not to stressed as i don't think this baby is going to come before the 20th. * fingers crossed*

I'll talk with my midwives this week about a plan for the date discrepancy and what to do. I think i'm going to start taking EPO now just to get my body ready have been having my pregnancy tea that has RRL in it semi- regulalry. still need to do the diapers, and get a few things put away. I think i'm likley going to drive DH nuts over the next few weeks. I had him take down the crib yesterday becasue I wanted more space in our bedroom for when the baby came and i picked up a beautiful moses basket and stand the other day. I like having a smaller space for the baby to sleep in for the first little bit. and I can make the bed easier if the crib isn't there as a cosleeper.

I have a bookshelf sitting in the middle of my living room that doesn't have a place right now and it is really bugging me. i need a place for it to go. It was in DH's office but he is no longer working at that location so here it sitting in our livingroom. It's one of thoes Ikea cube shelf things.... ugh... there is so much stuff in our house... and it's all a bunch of "stuff" i really want to just start chucking out a bunch of stuff

Had a dream the other night about people and my self giving birth. I know i'm so scared that this baby is going to come early when we are least prepared ( it's that always the way???) but this time i went into hard fast labour and DH wasn't home I was home alone with my two boys ( 2 and 4 years) I had to get my 4 year old to call daddy and the midwives and my doula and trying to get him to convey to the midwives who he was so they would know where to go. i was in the bathroom kneeling over the tub trying to explain to him what I needed him to do between contractions. Everything went well even though i don't know if help ever came.... yup this would be my second UC dream... but everything was fine and I was so proud of how much my son helped me.

Banana731 likes this.

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#68 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 06:36 PM

I finished ordering my diapers! and got my mama cloth ordered! so I only have a couple random birth kit things to make sure I have, then I'm set in terms of buying stuff. now I just need to get the house ready and have some place to put all this stuff. 

Marissa, Partner to J geek.gif, SAHM to A (05/09)fly-by-nursing1.gif and I (03/11)stork-boy.gif. we cd.gif
selectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gifnocirc.giffemalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif part-time and familybed1.gif through infancy. planning ahomebirth.jpg
#69 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 06:55 PM

thank you everybody luxlove.gif

i hope everyone is able to get everything they wanted done this weekend!!! it's sounding like we're all getting into serious baby mode :D

Sara ~ one dh + one 5yo boy + baby in 2011
#70 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 07:16 PM

Sara, I know it wasn't what you wanted to hear, and I think it was rotten and shockingly thoughtless of the US technician...WTF?!  But on the other hand, you're dealing with it now and not later.  That's actually why I bothered with my 20 week US--I didn't get any last time, and was content with a surprise, but this time I was starting to feel pretty strongly that I wanted a boy, and I wanted to find out beforehand, so that I didn't have to deal with any silly disappointment when I was holding a new baby who didn't deserve any such baggage, you know?  Of course we're all going to be happy with the babies we get and love them just the same, but that flickering thought of "I wish" wasn't something I felt like I wanted at his birth.  Of course, I should talk--mine did turn out to be what I wanted. redface.gif  Probably you would have been perfectly happy and not in such a vulnerable place for an unexpected and unwanted revelation if it'd waited for the birth, anyway.  But at least it's another way of looking at it.

I'm not sure if I should be pleased with myself for how much I've gotten done in my bedroom today, or disgusted that I've worked my way through the strata on my dresser deep enough to find out that there's stuff there from when my daughter was born at home 3 1/2 years ago.  Oy!

#71 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 09:55 PM

ugh! I have more stretch marks. since I'm carrying differently this time, I now have two sets of stretch marks. 

#72 of 475 Old 02-05-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissamom View Post

ugh! I have more stretch marks. since I'm carrying differently this time, I now have two sets of stretch marks. 

yup I hear you on this one.... i'm carrying a bit higher and i have horzontal marks now and some above my belly button

SAHM to D ( 10/06 ) A (10/08) & C (03/11)
#73 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 04:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissamom View Post

I have old stretch marks on my hips from growth spurts (non-pregnancy related) that have darkened again. And I have a new spot on my belly of just 3 lines about 2 inches from my belly button. They are all dark, dark red/maroon. DH is so concerned, "those look like they HURT!", which is comforting, but then he continues with "how do some women not get them?" which makes me feel inferior in some way. Sorry I don't have stretchy skin!

Adrienne - Loving my DH, our daughter Harper 
(3/2011), our son Ezra
(4/2013), and maybe a baby?? 
(Jan 2016)
#74 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 07:57 AM

Yep, I just saw some new ones on my butt yesterday.  Nice!

And speaking of backsides, I think the late pregnancy 'roids that I got last time have returned.  Thankfully they're not making me too uncomfortable (yet).

#75 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 11:21 AM

Sara - what a rotten thing to have happen!  I had a slightly similar experience last pregnancy, when I ended up sick and needing an amnio to rule out uterine infection at 39 weeks.  I'd been having really strong feelings we were having a girl this time, and made sure the staff knew we didn't want to know gender.  The screen wasn't available for me to look at, so I didn't know what was seen and afterwards the OB kept referring to "him" with an occasional "or her" thrown in.  I was in such a funk the last three weeks, not just because my older daughter might still be robbed of the experience of a sister, but because I just couldn't be sure if it was a slip of the tongue or just bad phrasing?  At 41 weeks we had our healthy little girl at home, so it wasn't anything at all, but I am so sensitive in pregnancy.  A lot of your emotion may be just from having your surprise spoiled.  I'm sure you will adjust quickly to your little boy and the joy of new motherhood!  

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

#76 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 12:14 PM

HI all. I just joined up, I posted an intro post this morning on the roster. I look forward to reading up and getting to know you all! 

#77 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 12:43 PM

Ugh...I'm siiiiiiick.  I spent all last week with a moderate to severely sore throat.  The first few days I was sure that it was strep, but I didn't want to deal with MORE dr appointments or medication, so I just fought it on my own.  I was so happy when I woke up yesterday and my throat felt fine (because it had been a solid week)...but mid-day yesterday my chest started itching and feeling congested.  And since then I've been coughing horrendously and my lungs feel SO itchy.  I HATE this.  I just hope that this is it and once the cough passes, I'll be healthy.  I'm hopeful because it seemed to go from a dry, hacking cough to a "productive" cough quickly, so maybe once I get all the junk out, I'll be fine.

And for the good news...I got a lot done over the weekend!  I washed, organized and put away all the dipes.  Went through and washed all the clothes I've been given. I also stopped at DP's thrift store and found a bunch of cute little clothes.  I did a big grocery shopping trip yesterday and have the week's meals planned (I've been really bad about that lately) and somehow, between shopping and putting groceries away, the fridge got emptied and scrubbed.  I also started going through so bins in DD & DS's closet.  I actually thought there was a bin of their old baby clothes in there, but it was actually old stuff from DP & my high school/college/dating/wedding/life history.  Somre really cool stuff...but some things that can be junked (DP has an entire box of old manuals from electronics he hasn't owned in years).  I'm sort of hoping we can go through that this afternoon before the Super Bowl festivities.  I'm feeling really good about finally being on track getting this ready, but I feel like I still have SO MUCH to do.

I realized while going through dipes that I have a lot of Size Small dipes, but only a few NB size (last time I borrowed NB dipes).  I'm torn because I'm not sure whether I should bother getting more dipes.  I know that most babies skip through the NB size very quickly, but my skinny-buns DS was in NB dipes for six months.  I'm sure I could have used the Smalls before then, I just didn't.  Maybe I'll hold out and use disposables (and the few cloth I have) until Baby Girl grows into the Smalls.  Thoughts?

---Jessica---Livin' my life from A Peace.gif(1/05 ) to Z  jammin.gif(4/08 ).....and z babyf.gif(3/11)

#78 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milosmomma View Post

I realized while going through dipes that I have a lot of Size Small dipes, but only a few NB size (last time I borrowed NB dipes).  I'm torn because I'm not sure whether I should bother getting more dipes.  I know that most babies skip through the NB size very quickly, but my skinny-buns DS was in NB dipes for six months.  I'm sure I could have used the Smalls before then, I just didn't.  Maybe I'll hold out and use disposables (and the few cloth I have) until Baby Girl grows into the Smalls.  Thoughts?

I have a feeling we'll be using newborn dipes for at least 2-3 months, and I don't want to spend a couple hundred on disposables (spent about $100 a month on sposies for the first few months of DD's life), so I have a couple dozen prefolds and some covers coming, as well as a few all-in-ones for daddy to use. (most of the covers I got were thirsties duo, so should last a lot longer than the newborn phase, and I plan on using the prefolds as doublers later on, so I should get my use out of them)

#79 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 02:23 PM

Welcome Heidi! Do you have any feeling about what you might be having this time?

Milosmama: DD outgrew NBs quickly. I did actually buy a box of Seventh Generation disposables on Amazon. With the subscribe and save and the mom's club discount it was only 25.00 for 4 packs.

I wanted to get some of the GMD IPF in NB but couldn't justify the expense. I actually have the GMD CPF in NB and yellow edge but they are the old CPF and so stiff compared to the new IPF. I'm trying the flip covers this time around.

We unpacked books and are slowly organizing. DD's tantrums seem to have subsided (for now) so that has made it a lot easier to get stuff done.

May, DH, DD born at home 4/08, DS born at home 3/20/11.
#80 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 06:36 PM

DH's work shower ended up being quite a bit bigger of a deal than I thought it would be- it was really nice, they had a vegan potluck lunch with lots of really good food, including vegan chocolate truffles (totally amazing) from this one guy who is famous for making non-vegan truffles for everyone at Christmas, it was really nice. They gave us the diaper bag I mentioned before stuffed with 24 small chinese prefolds, 6 diaper covers, natural baby shampoo/ body wash, and diaper ointment. Someone also gave us a nursery organizer that hangs from a dresser or crib and has pouches for diapers, etc. I'm going to exchange the small diapers for the next size up, as we already have 2 dozen smalls, but I'm very happy with the gifts and the party.

We went to our first childbirth class yesterday and was totally disappointed. The instructor rambled on forever about all sorts of stuff, it was totally unorganized and a terrible way to present information. I really couldn't believe how bad it was, and it was especially disappointing as we are going to this class mainly for DH who is a scientist and really likes information to be presented professionally and in an organized fashion. He doesn't like hippy-dippy new agey kind of stuff, which this lady was really into. It's been a bit of a struggle to get DH to get prepared for the birth as far as reading and so on, so this was supposed to take care of that and it is totally obnoxious and fairly useless. The class is offered by a doula at the hospital birth center we are going to, I'm strongly considering complaining about it.

Other than that, enjoying the lovely weather here and spending some time outdoors. Yesterday we took my pitbull to the dog park, she was playing fetch with the girls and decided to start her own game by running a little ways away from them with the ball, then sprawling out on the ground and looking all relaxed, but when the girls would get close to get the ball she would jump up and run around and the girls would chase her. It was very funny to watch and they all had a great time. Today we took her and our chihuahua to the dog beach and had a lot of fun there, too. I think everyone was at home watching the Super Bowl, so for a sunny, warm Sunday it was nice and quiet at the beach.

Didn't get a whole lot of housework done, but we hardly ever do on the weekends as we try to get out and do fun stuff.

Sara- that sucks! I have to agree with Squrrl, though, that since you were so disappointed it may have been for the best that you found out now instead of at the birth. That was kind of why we found out this time, not for me but for my daughters and a bit for DH, as they were all hoping for a boy to varying degrees. They have all gotten over it now and I'm glad there will be no tears at the birth center!

Mama to 3 awesome girls: DD1 born 2001, DD2 born 2002, DD3 born March 2011

#81 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 07:07 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Jessica- premie prefolds are super cheap. 10-12 dollars for a dozen. I didn't use them for long with my super tiny dd2 by themselves, but I still use them as doublers for her sleep diapers (now 3). They also make great pp mama cloth. It was a good way to fill in the gap until she could wear the infant size.

Those GMD prefolds are pretty nice. If I were starting from scratch and I knew what I know now about CD, I would have gone for those. I hated how my snappys became unusable when I still needed to use the infant size, and I also hate fold over bumps!

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#82 of 475 Old 02-06-2011, 07:15 PM

sounds like such a nice work shower!!!

thanks again everyone. i found out with my first kid under the assumption that it would give me time to adjust to the idea of a boy. i think it did help. but this time, i think it would have been better to find out at the birth. but, oh well. at least now i can focus on boy names - it was the shorter list, by far.

are any of you superbowl widows? i sent the boy and husband downstairs to watch some planet earth while i browsed some on line stores. i can see how having a couple of superbowl junkies would actually be kind of nice!

#83 of 475 Old 02-07-2011, 10:08 AM

Good morning Ladies...

Reading everyone's updates I feel super behind.  Our newborn diapers are still in the box (although laundered before they were packed), and I have no gender-neutral clothes unpacked (in fact, I don't even know where they are...sigh). 

We did super-clean this weekend and fairly non-stop, mostly because we have three seperate visits from out-of-town guests between now and next Wednesday.  I'm not looking forward to it from a laundry point of view.  For whatever reason my MIL needs to feel "weighted down" when she sleeps, and requires every. single. blanket/flannel sheet we. own.  So, when she leaves on Tuesday I have at least 6 loads of laundry to get the spare room ready for our next guests who arrive on Thursday.  Ugh.  I actually feel that coming back to work this morning is a bit of a break from everything we did this weekend, and I'm swamped here too!

The upside is that my cold is largely gone.  The downside is that I have this residual cough that can come out of nowhere, and every time I cough I pee myself...sometimes more than a little.  Lovely.  Other than that, how am I 36 weeks along??!!!?

Sara: your post about your US and disappointment made me teary.  That's really crappy (even though you'll adore your son).  I think that's one of the reasons why I don't want to know until baby is born....I know I'm going to feel a pang of saddness either way.  This is almost certainly our last child (which makes me want this pregnancy to go on and on....I love having baby with me all the time and feeling him/her move around) so I know that if its a girl I'll be sad that we'll never have a son.  However, I know that if its a boy, I'll be sad that I'll never have another daughter.  Maybe I need to convince my husband that we should have a third   :)

Have a good day everyone.

Camille~
Mama to F (3/09) and S (3/11); and never forgetting my babe gone too soon angel1.gif(4/10).

#84 of 475 Old 02-07-2011, 11:18 AM

Yes, that too. I'm not sure if I'll ever have another baby, really I shouldn't. I wouldn't mind if the pregnancy went on much longer, much as I look forward to holding and nursing and loving an external baby. It all goes so fast, and then never again.

I'm glad you're feeling better! I do not envy the guest situation at all, egads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayfishgirl View Post

Sara: your post about your US and disappointment made me teary.  That's really crappy (even though you'll adore your son).  I think that's one of the reasons why I don't want to know until baby is born....I know I'm going to feel a pang of saddness either way.  This is almost certainly our last child (which makes me want this pregnancy to go on and on....I love having baby with me all the time and feeling him/her move around) so I know that if its a girl I'll be sad that we'll never have a son.  However, I know that if its a boy, I'll be sad that I'll never have another daughter.  Maybe I need to convince my husband that we should have a third   :)

Have a good day everyone.

#85 of 475 Old 02-07-2011, 12:21 PM

We had a bit of a nervous weekend.  Late Sat. afternoon I started having some blood streaked mucus.  I supposed it could have been from the morning, an irritable cervix.  It continued, so I made an epsom salt bath and then went and laid in bed.  I wasn't having contractions, so I didn't really know what to make of it.  Dh and I had a conversation with the babies and explained that 34 weeks is too early for a home birth, and they really don't want to be born in a hospital.  It's best if they wait a few more weeks.  I still had some blood-tinged show yesterday and stayed horizontal for the day.  I haven't seen anything much this morning, so I think we're just dealing with an irritable cervix, and maybe some slight dilation.  I don't want to do a check, because of my GBS status and I don't want to stir anything up further.  I'm really wondering, though, if there's any way we'll actually make my 39 week best case birth scenario.  I'm 35 weeks today, so as long as we make it at least one more week, I will be comfortable with a home birth.  I'm fairly sure my midwife will as well, since I've personally attended a 36 week-er with her.  When I get B-H contractions, they are sooo strong, and I can feel A being pushed down firmly on my cervix.  I have a prenatal on Wednesday, and I hope we'll plan the home visit for the other midwife who hasn't been here before for the following week.  

Banana731 likes this.

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

#86 of 475 Old 02-07-2011, 12:46 PM

I hope things calm down for you!! One more week, babies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylilmonkeys View Post

We had a bit of a nervous weekend.  Late Sat. afternoon I started having some blood streaked mucus.  I supposed it could have been from the morning, an irritable cervix.  It continued, so I made an epsom salt bath and then went and laid in bed.  I wasn't having contractions, so I didn't really know what to make of it.  Dh and I had a conversation with the babies and explained that 34 weeks is too early for a home birth, and they really don't want to be born in a hospital.  It's best if they wait a few more weeks.  I still had some blood-tinged show yesterday and stayed horizontal for the day.  I haven't seen anything much this morning, so I think we're just dealing with an irritable cervix, and maybe some slight dilation.  I don't want to do a check, because of my GBS status and I don't want to stir anything up further.  I'm really wondering, though, if there's any way we'll actually make my 39 week best case birth scenario.  I'm 35 weeks today, so as long as we make it at least one more week, I will be comfortable with a home birth.  I'm fairly sure my midwife will as well, since I've personally attended a 36 week-er with her.  When I get B-H contractions, they are sooo strong, and I can feel A being pushed down firmly on my cervix.  I have a prenatal on Wednesday, and I hope we'll plan the home visit for the other midwife who hasn't been here before for the following week.  

#87 of 475 Old 02-07-2011, 03:10 PM

All my sympathy!  Your weekend sounds a bit scarier than my seriously questionable evening a few days ago--I had plenty of Braxton Hicks, and a whole lot of cervical pressure, but no bloody show, and it didn't last as long.  Of course, I never had bloody show in my last labor, so take that for what it's worth.  I'm in a similar situation to you with the rest, too--if I make it past my 36 week home visit this Thursday, I think I'm good to have my homebirth.  We'll both keep our fingers crossed for a couple more weeks, eh?  Good wishes for you!

#88 of 475 Old 02-07-2011, 08:00 PM

mylilmonkeys- that is a little nerve racking, but I know my pregnancy books say that bloody show can happen up to a few weeks before labor, so I guess it's not something to totally freak over. I had bloody show and contractions at 36 weeks with my first, went to the hospital thinking it was time, then stalled at 5 cm. Since I only lived a couple of minutes away from the hospital we agreed that I could go wait it out at home- I didn't have my baby until 2 weeks later! And I was taking long walks and having sex during that time. So you just never know. Are you comfortable drinking a little wine? My midwife recommended a few sips and to lay down whenever I had a lot of Braxton Hicks that seemed a little too regular, and it always calmed them down. I bet it could get you through at least a week.

Mama to 3 awesome girls: DD1 born 2001, DD2 born 2002, DD3 born March 2011

#89 of 475 Old 02-07-2011, 09:11 PM

Stay put babies! I hope you are easy to take it easy, mylilmonkeys.

DD threw up all over her carseat today. Yuck. I washed the cover but think I have to order new straps. I hope she feels better tomorrow.

May, DH, DD born at home 4/08, DS born at home 3/20/11.
#90 of 475 Old 02-07-2011, 11:36 PM

we really are getting close to our babies coming, aren't we.

DF and I are talking about the middle name right now. we really like the symmetry of using his dad's name as the middle name, because my dad's middle name is the first name, but his dad is starting to make me think that he isn't interested in ever being an involved grandparent, and naming my kid after someone who probably won't be very present in his life just doesn't feel quite right. FIL has spent a total of about 2 hours in DD's presence, and not at all since she was 3 months old. he keeps finding excuses to put off visiting, and has avoided us visiting him. it's not like he lives across the country, he was living about a 6 hour drive away, and now lives 3 hours away. 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page