Karaoke - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 09-12-2020, 01:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Karaoke

I want to buy a good karaoke set so I can make a gift for my BFF. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-12-2020, 03:18 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
In my opinion, this is a really great idea. True, personally, I would give my boyfriend instead of karaoke probably socks or tools, because he always has problems with socks and tools.
#3 of 5 Old 09-12-2020, 03:19 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Karaoke is a really interesting idea because you can sing and have fun together. Although personally I don't know where karaoke songs are usually found. Do you have a good service through which I can find county songs for myself?

#4 of 5 Old 09-12-2020, 03:20 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
It's actually very easy to find karaoke songs on the Internet. Just try google search karaoke songs. If you have a favorite song, then just try to find it through Google in the karaoke version. In my opinion, every popular song is in a karaoke version. Even most of the unpopular versions of songs are in karaoke versions. If you are a big fan of country songs, then I can advise you to visit the site where you can find a huge list of various countryb songs that I am sure you and your friends will like. In general, how often do you visit karaoke establishments? I'm just curious to know because my friends don't go to karaoke a lot.
#5 of 5 Old 09-12-2020, 03:41 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciCat View Post
It's actually very easy to find karaoke songs on the Internet. Just try google search karaoke songs. If you have a favorite song, then just try to find it through Google in the karaoke version. In my opinion, every popular song is in a karaoke version. Even most of the unpopular versions of songs are in karaoke versions. If you are a big fan of country songs, then I can advise you to visit the site where you can find a huge list of various countryb songs that I am sure you and your friends will like. In general, how often do you visit karaoke establishments? I'm just curious to know because my friends don't go to karaoke a lot.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page